Sunrise Ford Online

5500 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

New 866-888-9104 New866-888-9104
Used 888-989-2589 Used888-989-2589
Service 888-730-3032 Service 888-730-3032

Where Integrity has meaning.

Great Service by crew

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My experience was great. Took my 15 year old Ford Focus in for a timing belt change. Service Advisor , Brenda Asturias attended to me and responded to all my questions, explaining the cost and how long it would take. Everyone was professional and I was impressed by the cleanliness of the place, both inside and out.

January 14, 2015

We really appreciate your patronage and positive review. Thank you so much for your continued business. We are excited to have Brenda as part of our team.

SUNRISE Ford new to our family

by from Whittier,ca |

Never thought I would be one to buy a Ford! SUNRISE Ford makes you feel like family. They have great customer service with a comfortable environment. We have been enjoying our Ford Fusion Energi for 6 months now and no matter what issue or questions we have they are always there for us. A huge thank you to JOSE VIRGEN! This guy will always greet you with a smile and friendly customer service. We always know are car is in good hands :))

Customer satisfaction

by from Inglewood Ca |

When the time came for me to let go of my 2006 Ford F150 Lariat I waited til Dec 31st in hopes that I would land the best deal I could on a 2015 model. That turned out to be such a hassle at first til I was told by a family member about the website True car.com and that's when my 2014 year went from sour to sweet!! That led me to Sunrise Ford North Hollywood with just a couple of hours left in the year where I met this great team of new friends Darlene Coletti, salesperson who sat down with me and my wife and helped us find exactly what we were looking for and right in our price range!! Her personality and knowledge made us feel welcomed and in good hands. She then introduced us to Alex Camacho who got us approved in just a little over a hour and a half! He too made us feel like family as he catered to our needs as too keep us on point within our target price range!! Just when we thought we had got the deal sealed we were introduced to yet another outstanding counterpart Sal Medina who was straight as an arrow with us on what we had just embarked on and explained in detail so that my wife and I walked out of the dealership knowing exactly what everything in our contract entailed right down to the fine print!! I've bought cars before but that team was by far the best I've ever dealt with!! If you have a plan and you want to carry it out, go to Sunrise Ford North Hollywood Ca and meet this dynamic Trio!! If the other sales teams are as good as mine was and I'm sure they are, then that's where I recommend you go to get what you want!! They will get it done for you and just how you want it!! Don't miss out on the best car deal handled by the best sales team at what now is the best dealership in my opinion!!

January 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review and kind words. We are happy and priviledged to have Darlene, Alex and Sal as members of our Sunrise Ford Family

HEADS ABOVE THE REST

by from Sacramento Ca. |

Marco "Zeek" Waterhouse has surpassed efforts to find my last two cars. I appreciate all the patient and diligent work put into finding and delivering the vehicles I was looking for. .. definitely have me as a customer

December 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your feed back. We are really lucky and proud to have Marco as a member of our Sunrise Ford Family.

great service!

by from L.A. Ca |

I had great service for my repairs.Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Great Service

by from North Hollywood, CA |

I went into Sunrise Ford looking for a car and came out with a 2011 Ford Fiesta. Its a great car and the people at this establishment were so nice. I got the best deal I could ever imagine. The Service Dept. are really awesome. They really take care of your car needs and always make sure your visit is a good experience. I am sent a reminder each time I have to have maintenance on my car. I just make the appointment and show up.

2008 ford f150 4x4

by from Glendora, CA |

Very nice people easy to deal! The process was smooth and friendly. The place looks like they have been around along time, but I was not there to hang out I was there to buy a truck!

April 14, 2014

Thank you for your business. We're so glad that you had a good experience. Please contact us if there's anything we can for you in the future. Thank you.

Service at Sunrise Ford

by from North Hollywood, CA |

Brought my F-150 in for a brake flush and oil change. Rick, the service manager was very courteous and got my truck back to me, quickly, and a free car wash as well. Great service!

Fantastic sales experience

by from Fillmore, Ca |

I purchased my wife a 2013 FX4 F150 2 weeks ago. WOW what a vehicle. The sales staff was fantastic. They are honest, professional, and accommodating. We wanted a lot of custom work done and they had it all done in 2 days including paint (at a very reasonable price). We went there first, but still did our homework. The offer they made us on day 1 was thousands less than any other dealer we visited and at a significantly lower interest rate, and a fabulous deal on our trade in. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

April 14, 2014

We couldn't be happier that you had a great experience here at Sunrise Ford. Thank you for your business and please call us if you need anything in the future. We love having you as part of the family!

Bait and Switch

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I special ordered a 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium from this dealer using Truecar Guaranteed Pricing which they sent me. When I went to pick up the car when it arrived at the dealer 8 weeks later everything changed. The guaranteed price wasn't what they had quoted me. The car had aftermarket "fluff" added to it and they wanted me to pay $1500 more than what we had agreed to when I ordered the car. Do not deal with these people unless you like aggravation.

April 14, 2014

I'm so sorry you didn't have a good experience with us. I know it's well after the fact, but if there's anything we can do, please contact me directly at 818-623-5272. Thank you.