Sunrise Ford Online

5500 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601

New 866-888-9104
Used 888-989-2589
Service 888-730-3032

Where Integrity has meaning.

2008 ford f150 4x4

by from Glendora, CA |

Very nice people easy to deal! The process was smooth and friendly. The place looks like they have been around along time, but I was not there to hang out I was there to buy a truck!

April 14, 2014

Thank you for your business. We're so glad that you had a good experience. Please contact us if there's anything we can for you in the future. Thank you.

great service!

by from L.A. Ca |

I had great service for my repairs.Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.

Great Service

by from North Hollywood, CA |

I went into Sunrise Ford looking for a car and came out with a 2011 Ford Fiesta. Its a great car and the people at this establishment were so nice. I got the best deal I could ever imagine. The Service Dept. are really awesome. They really take care of your car needs and always make sure your visit is a good experience. I am sent a reminder each time I have to have maintenance on my car. I just make the appointment and show up.

Service at Sunrise Ford

by from North Hollywood, CA |

Brought my F-150 in for a brake flush and oil change. Rick, the service manager was very courteous and got my truck back to me, quickly, and a free car wash as well. Great service!

Fantastic sales experience

by from Fillmore, Ca |

I purchased my wife a 2013 FX4 F150 2 weeks ago. WOW what a vehicle. The sales staff was fantastic. They are honest, professional, and accommodating. We wanted a lot of custom work done and they had it all done in 2 days including paint (at a very reasonable price). We went there first, but still did our homework. The offer they made us on day 1 was thousands less than any other dealer we visited and at a significantly lower interest rate, and a fabulous deal on our trade in. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

April 14, 2014

We couldn't be happier that you had a great experience here at Sunrise Ford. Thank you for your business and please call us if you need anything in the future. We love having you as part of the family!

Bait and Switch

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I special ordered a 2013 Fusion Hybrid Titanium from this dealer using Truecar Guaranteed Pricing which they sent me. When I went to pick up the car when it arrived at the dealer 8 weeks later everything changed. The guaranteed price wasn't what they had quoted me. The car had aftermarket "fluff" added to it and they wanted me to pay $1500 more than what we had agreed to when I ordered the car. Do not deal with these people unless you like aggravation.

April 14, 2014

I'm so sorry you didn't have a good experience with us. I know it's well after the fact, but if there's anything we can do, please contact me directly at 818-623-5272. Thank you.

This deal is unscrupulous, unethical and dishonest

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stay away from this dealership! You WILL get screwed!!! I went to Sunrise Ford and bought a new Mustang GT convertible, it's a really nice car. The salesman, Matt, was a very nice, forthcoming and knowledgeable guy, When I was looking at the cars Matt told me that they equip all their cars with (cheap, crappy) anti-theft devices; there was no sticker on the car indicating the price of these; and, since I had bought a car there before with a similar crappy aftermarket device, I told Matt I wanted it removed (I didn't want to pay for it). So after deciding on the color and configuration, it was time to go see Alex, the "Sales Manager" to negotiate the price. He kept throwing up screens and moving numbers around and printing off pages. He kept asking what my target monthly payment amount was and I told him I wanted to do the deal on total price not on monthly payment. On the screens, the MSRP is in the top left corner and the payment amount is on the bottom right. What I didn't notice is right under the MSRP was an amount for the crappy anti-theft device that I didn't want, I didn't realize it's presence or effect because he didn't have the courtesy or integrity to tell me what all the numbers were on the screen. After all was said and done, he ended up pulling a switch saying he was selling me the car at dealer invoice and wouldn't sell it for less, he essentially tried to steal all of the deal incentives (rebates from Ford). In the end I paid almost 700 over invoice which I KNEW I could get a better deal than that ANYWHERE, AND being that he didn't have the courtesy or integrity to show me the cost of the cheap, crappy anti-theft device it went into the deal and I didn't notice it until it was time to sign the contract. Then Armen, the finance guy tries to sell me pre-paid maintenance (which MAY be a good thing) and extended service plans at ridiculous prices. I initially declined and excused myself to go to the restroom. When I came back, he had a "deal for me", his GM agreed to sell them to me at cost. So I fall for this BS and sign-up for it only to find out that not only can you buy it cheaper on line, he LIED about the deductible. Telling me there was $0 deductible on the extended service contract, but when I got home and read the fine print there IS a $100 deductible for each time you take it in (and we discussed the deductible in quite detail). I am now canceling the service contracts and buying them from a "reputable" dealer for hundreds less. ALEX is an unscrupulous thief, avoid him and the dealership at all costs. If you shake his hand, count your fingers, and don't let Armen's gentle demeanor fool you, he's a lying cheat as well. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SUNRISE FORD!

they are liars at sunrise ford

by from reseda,ca |

when i went there they try to put cars online and when u go and ask for the car u saw online for the price they tell that they sold it already and its not true they are lying to the people that are looking for cars online bad service

great place to buy a car

by from Los Angeles |

The staff at Sunrise Ford was very professional and made me feel comfortable (and I have typically dreaded buying cars). Although I mostly dealt with Marco Waterhouse, it was clear that the staff works together as a team. The showroom was very clean and uncluttered which made me feel at ease. I totally recommend Sunrise Ford to anyone if they are in the market for a car.

best customer service by far

by from santa monica |

Alicia is fantastic.they gave us all the facts we needed without trying to sell us the first we had seen. my wife and i thought it was the best car shopping experience ever. keep up guys