Lexus of Madison

8000 Airport Rd, Middleton, WI 53562

New 877-510-3625
Used 888-229-4971
Service 888-201-6238

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience!

There is such a thing as a trusted dealership

by from Minnepolis MN. |

After finding the car I was looking for, a GS350, I called and was put through to Matt Kopp. He was very informative, not pushy and answered all my questions. I live in Minneapolis and would be driving my car, (an older GS300) to Madison to exchange for this one. Matt and his Manager Lance were as polite and helpful as they could be. Afer spending some years in the car business I really appreciated the style of these two. I really felt like a valued customer. I would certainly buy another vehicle from Lexus of Madison, and would recommend them to anyone.

Great Purchase! Used 2011 Acura TL

by from Cedarburg, Wi |

Had an outstanding experience in purchasing a used 2011 Acura TL from Lexus of Madison. Sales Associate (Jeff Seefeldt) was great to deal with. Everyone at the dealership was professional, courteous and accommodating. The vehicle was A+, got a great price and the closing was extremely smooth thanx to Kristin Ewert. Things couldn't have gone better and I couldn't be more pleased. Make sure that Lexus of Madison is on your list for the next new or used car you might be seeking. They'll take very good care of you!

Highly Recommended!

by from Madison, WI |

My husband and I just purchased a 2014 Lexus IS250 and couldn't have asked for a better experience! From sales to finance, it was an amazing experience overall. Finance Manager, Kristen Ewert and GM, Todd Cadle made our process go very smoothly and answered our questions promptly. Once we completed the finance portion, Sam Lancaster took the time to walk us through the entire vehicle as well as set up everything we needed within the vehicle before leaving the dealership. We would highly recommend this dealership to our family and friends!

watch out if you are purchasing online

by from des moines, ia |

When deciding to purchase out of town due to the car I was interested in having no used models in my state, I made the decision to purchase from name-brand / reputable dealers only. I purchased a used vehicle which I found through cars.com at Lexus of Madison. The add was listed as a non-smoker, I confirmed it in an email (still have), and followed up via phone. When I arrived in Madison after a 4hr drive (one-way rental) I discovered the vehicle had indeed been smoked in. Having no way back and being assured that it hadn't been smoked in but if it did cleaning would take care of it, I made the mistake of purchasing the vehicle. The smell haunted me every time I entered the car and every person who sat in it with me attested to the presence of the smell. After two professional cleanings and the smell returning each time they did finally agree to buy the car back. I will give them credit for buying the vehicle back, many dealerships would not have done that. For this they deserved credit indeed. However, the fact remains they took advantage of someone buying online and traveling to get the car, and proceeded to deny at every turn the car had ever been smoked in, when to all outsiders it was laughably obvious. Silly me for being talked into it in the first place.

Price too high ,sale agent not accomodating

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The cars are we'll maintain for view, salesman not very pleasant, and not such a good reception to us buyer,the facility being new ,I think ,is very nice and pleasant. Bought one in Chicago the next day, did not even bother to call this place even if I wanted to buy in Wi. Same car same model less expensive ,and reasonably price .........

I purchased 2014 RX 450h I

by from Kenosha wi |

Best place to be Excellent service pay more for your trade..,

An excellent experience

by from Madison, WI |

At the end of May we purchased our 2013 RX350. We worked with Tina McKandes, who was professional, trustworthy, and dynamic. The delivery and follow up to our purchase were excellent. We love our vehicle and are happy we chose Lexus of Madison as our dealership.

Great Service, Great Experience

by from Burlington, WI |

Most people will see a Lexus dealership and think that they will be treated different if they are not there to buy a Lexus or spend a lot of money on a vehicle. This is not the case with Lexus of Madison. They were all about customer service! From the moment we spoke with Matt we were very impressed. He was kind and courteous and answered all of our questions. They took excellent care of us while we waited for our car to be ready, and made sure to answer any questions we may have. On top of that they made sure that we left with a full tank of gas. They called to make sure that the car is still doing ok for us and see if we had any questions after having it for a couple days. They have went above and beyond what I have experienced in the past at other dealerships. I know I will go back to them in the future for other cars......especially since we have three other drivers coming up in the family! Thank you Lexus of Madison for remembering what GREAT customer service is! And thank you Matt for being a wonderful salesman.

Great experance

by from Delavan, WI |

All went smooth with the purchase and delivery. And good follow-up after the sale.

A great team at this dealership

by from St Louis MO |

Had been looking for a very specific CPO LS 460. Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Everyone at this dealership was very helpful and knowledgeable. Worked with Tina, Jack and Sam. They made the purchase experience very smooth.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Missouri |

Fantastic. Very professional and did everything and more they said they would.