Lexus of Madison

8000 Airport Rd, Middleton, WI 53562

New 866-984-1841 New 866-984-1841
Used 866-984-1803 Used 866-984-1803
Service 888-201-6238 Service 888-201-6238

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience!

LEXUS OF MADISON, GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND!

by from Madison, WI |

I took my 2004 Lexus RX 330 in for service back in 10/2015, and of course as I was looking at the newer models I was ready to upgrade, I met salesman Chris Aakre, he had A+ customer service, not only was he professional he was just really regular and not just trying to get a car sold, he wanted to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for, I told him what price range I would be in, they did not have anything at that time but Chris did promise me he would keep his eye out for an RX in my price range, I thought that was his way of getting rid of me, but to my surprise he kept his word, Chris called me about a week ago and told me had a vehicle there that he thought I might be interested in so I went in to look at it (in the mist of a family tragedy) so I thought why not go over and take a look, I needed something to make me feel better anyway (and it did), I immediately fell in love with the RX350, it had everything on it that I was looking for. Chris had his finance team work with me, and I am now driving my new car, it's not a 2016 but it's new to me, I LOVE IT! it's beautiful. Shout out to Chris and his team for making it happen for me, Thank you all so much.

Lexus of Madison has top notch customer service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

We recently bought a used car from Lexus of Madison and really enjoyed working with our sales person, Emily K. She was very pleasant to work with and made the car buying experience less painful for us. After driving the car for a couple of weeks, we had issues with our tires and one of their mechanics, Robert, was able to pinpoint the problem very quickly. He was very knowledgable and trustworthy. The issue could not be resolved by just rotating the tires so they gave us a set of new tires. The car's performance improved drastically. Lance Anderson, the used car manager was a great and fun guy to work with, so was Josh Anderson. Their customer service is top notch considering they took care of our problem very quickly and without charging us. All the staff we met were super friendly--creating a welcoming environment. I highly recommend Lexus of Madison to anyone who is looking for a new or used car!

Excellent Experience

by from Spring Green, WI |

Cinthya was awesome to work with. She was friendly, respectful, and easy to work with! Lance Anderson was very easy going and personable. I would highly recommend working with Cinthya at Lexus of Madison.

Excellent Experience

by from Spring Green, WI |

Purchasing a car at Lexus of Madison was a pleasant experience. Cinthya Santiago was my salesperson, and was easy to work with, friendly, and treated me with the utmost respect. I also worked with Lance Anderson (pre-owned sales manager) and very much enjoyed his laid back attitude.

Great Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was looking for specific vehicle and found it at Lexus of Madison. I had an enthusiastic sales person who handled the negotiation and helped me get the car I wanted and they even delivered it to my home located 2 hours away! Love my new Lexus and I had a wonderful buying experience. I would highly recommend Jeff Seefeldt in sales.

Cinthya Santiago is the sales rep you want!

by from Mt. Horeb, WI |

Hello, I walked into Lexus of Madison after two years of watching the Lexus line -- I've wanted a Lexus 350 for several years -- after having to part with our 98 300 ES a number of years ago. Yesterday, as a 50th birthday present, was the day. Cinthya Santiago greeted us enthusiastically at the door and quickly impressed me with her knowledge of her product line, and her ability to read and meet my needs. I didn't feel any of that oppressive salesperson persona from Cinthya -- she was straight up on what could be offered in my price range and worked with us to craft the right solution at the right price. I will be back to work with Cinthya -- give her a call and setup an appointment!

Honesty and transparency

by from Syracuse NY |

John Ashworth was outstanding, courteous and professional in helping me make a decision . I was fortunate to have him even take the time to lift the vehicle and send me a video for underneath the car. I didn't buy the car for other reasons, but certainly I'll buy from this dealer if they have my choice . Honest and trustworthy. They do present and meet Lexus' high standards. Less

Excellent Staff

by from La Crosse, WI |

I recently leased an RC 350 F Sport at Lexus of Madison. This transaction was assisted by Client Advisor, John Ashworth. While I was researching information about a Lexus coupe prior to my actual visit to the dealership, John was very helpful when I called. During my visit and the demo ride in this amazing vehicle, John was very patient with my questions as he explained all of the "bells and whistles." He reviewed the various options that are available in this model, explaining the differences between them as well as financing options. I had not known what to expect as to this visit as I have dealt exclusively with people that I have known for years at the Toyota dealership in La Crosse. I was very impressed with the demeanor of the staff from the moment I was welcomed by the receptionist to John's very capable assistance to the very knowledgeable financial advisor, Josh, who made the arrangements for my lease. My experience at Lexus of Madison was very pleasant and rewarding, and I will recommend it to my friends. Barb S

John Ashworth Was a Huge Help!!!

by from Belvidere, IL |

I had been car searching for quite awhile with no success. After a long search, I happened to stumble upon a 2014 Lexus IS250 at Lexus of Madison and it seemed almost too good to be true. I was a little hesitant about driving the hour and a half to go see this car. However, after I made the call to Lexus of Madison and talked with John Ashworth to make sure the car was still available I started to feel a lot better. He actually took the time to search the lot and even take the time to send me a video of the car. It was very reassuring to be able to see actual live footage of the car before making the trip up there. Then after setting up and appointment and making the trip up there I can honestly say I had no regret with my decision at all. Not only was the dealership very clean but also it was full of little accommodations that made the overall car buying experience very relaxing. Who doesn't want a coffee, soda, or little snack to munch on while making a big decision? John Ashworth was my salesman and not only did he answer all of my questions but he also was patient. I truly felt like he cared about my overall car buying experience and wanted me to get a great deal. Also, all of the other staff members were super friendly and I never felt pressured the whole time I was there. I would definitely recommend Lexus of Madison and requesting John Ashworth to be your salesman. Also, if you live semi far away I can assure you it's worth the trip! I love my new car! :)

Very personable & friendly, treated us like family

by from McFarland, WI |

I came in to look at trading in my car for a used Rx 350. I was very specific to what I was looking for and John told me he would call me as soon as something came in that fit my needs. A couple of days later the exact car showed up on the lot, and John immediately contacted me. With the help of both John and Kevin, I was given direction and advice on the best way to get this car. I felt like each person at the dealership was extremely helpful and willing to take care of us (no matter who's "deal" it was). In the end, John helped close the deal with all the information we needed before making our final decision. I am very happy as I now have the exact car I have been trying to find for several months (at several other dealerships). Lexus of Middleton will be my place for car shopping from here on forward. I couldn't be more satisfied.