8000 Airport Rd, Middleton, WI 53562

New 866-984-1841
Used 866-984-1803
Service 888-201-6238

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience!

A great team at this dealership

by from St Louis MO |

Had been looking for a very specific CPO LS 460. Found exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Everyone at this dealership was very helpful and knowledgeable. Worked with Tina, Jack and Sam. They made the purchase experience very smooth.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Missouri |

Fantastic. Very professional and did everything and more they said they would.

buying a car

by from stoughton wisc. |

Buyingt a car has never been a enjoyable experience for me. Lexus of madison and particularly Tina changed the experience. It was more of a building process.Before I knew it we'd foiund the car and we didn't have to go through the routine of talking to several levels of sales-management to seal the deal.After we'd bought the car we never had second thoughts.

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

Having shopped around for a Lexus RX350, I found that Lexus of Madison offered the best price and the best trade in allowance. The facilities at Lexus of Madison are state of the art. Best of all, their staff is highly trained, personally engaged and customer orientated. Our first contact was Matt Krupp who is "customer friendly," and highly knowledgeable. Matt has been extremely accommodating and gives total attention to service after the sale. His follow up is extremely valuable. We were trained by Sam "The Dutchman." He walked us through the many details of this fabulous vehicle. Lexus of Madison is a dealership to be trusted an valued.

Outstanding experience!

by from Onalaska, WI |

We found a used Toyota Highlander online at this dealership. Matt Kropp responded right away and quickly answered our questions and made the process smooth. When we arrived, the premises were beautiful and service was top notch. There were a few nicks on the car we were looking at, and he arranged a rapid repair. Very pleased with our experience!

Excellent people, excellent service ect.

by from Madison WI |

I inquired about a 2003 GMC Envoy and had a response within the hour. Next day took it out on a test drive and drove away in it a few days later. This was my first time financing a vehicle and the people at Lexus of Madison took care of me well! I will continue to work with the people here in the future!

I purchased an ES350

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

The service was awful. I paid for my car to have a sealant put on it and they scratched my car so badly that it had to be sent to a body shop. When I finally picked it today, 1 week later it was dirty and there are buff marks all over the car. Once they get your money you mean nothing to them.

Hopefully it will work out the next time

by from Green Bay |

Made the trip to Madison and although this trip did not result in buying the car we were looking for, the staff turned out to be very friendly and helpful and continued to help us locate the Certified used vehicle we were looking for (RX450h) - very nice facilities as well.

Excellent Service!

by from Madison, WI |

I went looking for a vehicle and found one at Lexus of Madison. I had planned on test driving it then moving onto another dealership not wanting to settle on just this dealer. However, i went threw Edmund's and Kelley's Blue Book finding that the price on the vehicle was the true value, making me glad to not have to haggle the price! Matt was awesome! He helped answer many of my questions. The process took about 4 hours, but i walked off the lot with my vehicle that day! There was no hassles, all straight forward which from my previous buying experience, made me a believer to come back here for my next vehicle.