East Madison Toyota

3501 Lancaster Dr, Madison, WI 53718

New 888-857-7826
Used 888-345-5904
Service 888-237-1665

We've got someithing for everyone!

Dissatisfied and disappointed customer

by from Poynette, WI |

I purchased a new Tundra in October of 2010. I have had all my maintenance done by this dealer. On two separate occasions after having my tires rotated the right front rim had a lug nut come off. On both occasions this dealer replaced the lug nuts, stating that this had happened before and that they were changing their procedures to make sure this did not happen again. In July of 2013 I had my truck serviced including tire rotation before I went on vacation. While driving down the interstate in South Dakota the truck started to vibrate almost uncontrollably. All of the lug nuts on the left front had come loose breaking two of the studs and wrecking the rim, the Toyota dealer in South Dakota stated that the lug nuts had not been tightened properly. East Madison Toyota reimbursed me for the repairs but treated me with less than proper respect, actually they were demeaning to me. I then wrote a detailed letter to the General Manager to advise him of my experience. He emailed me a week later stating that having a wheel come loose was a sign of negligence. On March 7 of this year I again had my truck serviced and tires rotated. After driving all of 57 miles my truck started to vibrate......loose lug nuts. I was able to move all of the lug nuts on the right front rim with my bare hands. Thankfully I was on a 45MPH rural road and not on the interstate. I immediately called the dealer and spoke to a service person. She took my information and told me that a manager would get back to me. I also emailed the General Manager giving him the details and asking a simple question "is something wrong with the wheels or as he identified it previously as negligence. I received no response from this dealer. On March 14 I contacted Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. via email. Described my issues and included all correspondence between myself and East Madison Toyota. Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. responded by email on March 15 advising me that a Customer Relations Manager from East Madison Toyota would contact me by end of business March 18. I did not receive a call from East Madison Toyota, or if they called when I was out they did not leave a message. On March 24 I again emailed Toyota Motor Sales USA. On March 26 they responded via email and told me that they had alerted the dealership's management team and requested that they contact me within 1 business day. Today is March 28, 2014 I have still not received any communication from East Madison Toyota. I might add that we have another Toyota vehicle that we purchased at and have serviced at East Madison Toyota. So are there issues with the wheels or is this dealer negligent?

Positive Experience

by from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin |

Bought a 2014 Corolla S. Very positive buying experience. They now have a customer for life. I would recommend East Madison Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Tacoma

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Purchased a Tacoma. Very pleased. Lifelong customer to East Madison Toyota. Low pressure!

Friendly & Courties

by from Madison, WI |

Your consultants are very knowledgeable and friendly individuals. My recent purchase was completed by Jimmy B. (Sales Consultant) and Nate R. (Sales Manager). They were able to offer me a competitive price and excellent customer service; something that I did not find at Smart Toyota. The staff there are not only friendly individuals but also very fun and enthusiastic about everything. They were able to answer every question I had with the 2014 Prius and went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this dealership and the consultant I worked with. There is no doubt I will be purchasing my 3rd vehicle from them a few years from now. Thank you.

Ryan was great to work with. Great experiance!

by from Lodi, WI |

I inquired on a Acura MDX listed on cars.com and ended up working with Ryan Vandenbussche. He was extremely knowlegdgable and very profesional through out the process. I knew I wanted either a Acura MDX or a Toyota Highlander. Eventhough I tried negotiating the price, I knew it was a good deal and was a great value and fair deal I got. These guys price there cars right and the best part was almost everything I looked at on thier lot was clean. Most of used cars had good or new tires on them. Everything was very smooth and I got a great trade in price for my Honda Pilot. Great experiance hands down. I have given all of my family and co-workers Ryan's contact info and highly recommend working with him! I'll be back!

Great to do business! Excellent service depart!

by from Waunakee, wi |

Bought Rav4 and Venza for myself, Sienna for my husband and Corolla for my Childre. Love my Toyota Place!

Great Service Dept. !!!

by from Madison |

Courtious, fast, and professional at the right price.

Best customer service in the area

by from Oregon, WI |

Buying a car from them was so easy. The sales person and manager were not pushy, and got me into a vehicle I love. Then when my windshield got cracked, they tried to warranty the windshield, but a chip was found. Most other dealers would have just said its not under warranty get it fixed. And the free loaner car for life helped me while my windshield was ordered. I was able to do everything I needed to without having to try to find a ride or rent a car. And the loaner was a Rav4 and I wasnt stuck into a small gas saver when I needed more space to carry things around. The quick lube center right across from the dealership is the fastest oil change I have ever seen. I barely sat down and started watching a movie and they came and got me saying my car was done. Everyone there was super friendly and had smiles on their faces. They make you feel welcome and comfortable while waiting for service.

purchased 2 cars from East Madison Toyota SO FAR

by from Madison, WI |

Everything from start to the end was perfect. It could not have been a more stress free experience. The best thing was that I ended up with a 2012 Camry and a 2013 Scion XB

Good purchase experience

by from Columbus, Wi |

I had a very good purchase experience; sales force was friendly & responsive