East Madison Toyota

3501 Lancaster Dr, Madison, WI 53718

New 888-857-7826 New 888-857-7826
Used 888-345-5904 Used 888-345-5904
Service 888-579-6765 Service 888-579-6765

We've got something for everyone!

New Rav4

by from Verona, WI |

Just bought a new Rav4, found East Madison had the best deals online. Came in price was legit, process was easy and no games. My salesman was Kathy Bush, I'd recommend her to anyone! Mark, Rudy and John the General Manager were really helpful as well.

Great Buying Experience...

by from McFarland WI |

Worked with Scott Schrimph and he made the process quick, easy and enjoyable. Kudos to the entire East Madison Toyota Team.

Sweet tire deal

by from Madison WI |

Went in for maintenance at Express service. Jake was super helpful, recommended some tires and found some they had with a buy 3 get one for $1. Plus there was a $70 rebate. They did a free alignment check at the end to make sure I don't burn up the new set! Talked to Costco to price check and they were about $30 bucks higher with no rebate offered. Plus Costco doesn't have an alignment machine! In Wisconsin you are crazy not to check it once a year in my opinion, especially with new tires. I am sold on the service at the East Madison Express Lube!

Express Service is amazing!

by from Sun Prairie WI |

Just stopped in for my first 5,000 mile service, no appointment needed, 7 cars in line and was still thru in less than 45 minutes. My last car took and appointment and 3 hours to visit! This was amazing to me and so convenient. The free car wash and friendly staff was a nice touch!

Above and beyond my expecations

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I have bought many cars in my life and had some good and bad experiences. The experience at East Madison Toyota was amazing. I was very impressed with Ryan V., in sales. He was completely honest about the car, extremely responsive (even texting) and even went out of the way to make a video of the car just for since I was coming from Michigan. When I got there he had my 2012 Hyundai Elantra completely detailed and full of gas. We took it for a drive and it truly drove like brand new, as he said it did. I really like how this dealership has all its used vehicles completely inspected by a technician and running like new. They even included a 6,000 mile warranty free of charge. They have very competitive pricing as well. As a cherry on top, they even have a nice kids room (i brought three of them) and the dealership is extremely clean inside and out. Thank you again Ryan and all those at East Madison Toyota. Keep up the great work. The transaction went smoothly and I am really liking my new car.

Great service

by from Madison, wi |

I went there and came out with my first car. Went better then I expected.

Very unprofessional very disappointing experience!

by from Madison, WI |

After agreeing to a price, emailing me a purchase agreement which I signed and returned and even after speaking with the sales manager who said a bank cashier's check would be acceptable. Jim promised to call me back "in a minute or two". He never did. I called the next day to learn he had allowed the car to be sold to someone else. General manager apologized, but provided no resolution whatsoever. Don't take their word. They didn't keep it. I'm left wondering if they used my signed agreement to get a higher price. Wouldn't think of treating a customer the way I was treated! John explained that my signed purchase agreement was nothing more than a piece of paper representing my "offer" until they "accepted" it. (leaving them open to accept another.)After saying he'd call me back (knowing I'd signed) he accepted another offer sold the car and didn't even have the courtesy call and tell me what he'd done. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

easy peasy and just what I needed

by from Madison, WI |

needed a vehicle ASAP and with almost no money--they had exactly what I wanted, didn't try to sell me something else like everyone else, and was in and out in no time :)

Dissatisfied and disappointed customer

by from Poynette, WI |

I purchased a new Tundra in October of 2010. I have had all my maintenance done by this dealer. On two separate occasions after having my tires rotated the right front rim had a lug nut come off. On both occasions this dealer replaced the lug nuts, stating that this had happened before and that they were changing their procedures to make sure this did not happen again. In July of 2013 I had my truck serviced including tire rotation before I went on vacation. While driving down the interstate in South Dakota the truck started to vibrate almost uncontrollably. All of the lug nuts on the left front had come loose breaking two of the studs and wrecking the rim, the Toyota dealer in South Dakota stated that the lug nuts had not been tightened properly. East Madison Toyota reimbursed me for the repairs but treated me with less than proper respect, actually they were demeaning to me. I then wrote a detailed letter to the General Manager to advise him of my experience. He emailed me a week later stating that having a wheel come loose was a sign of negligence. On March 7 of this year I again had my truck serviced and tires rotated. After driving all of 57 miles my truck started to vibrate......loose lug nuts. I was able to move all of the lug nuts on the right front rim with my bare hands. Thankfully I was on a 45MPH rural road and not on the interstate. I immediately called the dealer and spoke to a service person. She took my information and told me that a manager would get back to me. I also emailed the General Manager giving him the details and asking a simple question "is something wrong with the wheels or as he identified it previously as negligence. I received no response from this dealer. On March 14 I contacted Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. via email. Described my issues and included all correspondence between myself and East Madison Toyota. Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. responded by email on March 15 advising me that a Customer Relations Manager from East Madison Toyota would contact me by end of business March 18. I did not receive a call from East Madison Toyota, or if they called when I was out they did not leave a message. On March 24 I again emailed Toyota Motor Sales USA. On March 26 they responded via email and told me that they had alerted the dealership's management team and requested that they contact me within 1 business day. Today is March 28, 2014 I have still not received any communication from East Madison Toyota. I might add that we have another Toyota vehicle that we purchased at and have serviced at East Madison Toyota. So are there issues with the wheels or is this dealer negligent?

Tacoma

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Purchased a Tacoma. Very pleased. Lifelong customer to East Madison Toyota. Low pressure!