East Madison Toyota

3501 Lancaster Dr, Madison, WI 53718

New 888-857-7826
Used 888-345-5904
Service 888-237-1665

We've got someithing for everyone!

Above and beyond my expecations

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I have bought many cars in my life and had some good and bad experiences. The experience at East Madison Toyota was amazing. I was very impressed with Ryan V., in sales. He was completely honest about the car, extremely responsive (even texting) and even went out of the way to make a video of the car just for since I was coming from Michigan. When I got there he had my 2012 Hyundai Elantra completely detailed and full of gas. We took it for a drive and it truly drove like brand new, as he said it did. I really like how this dealership has all its used vehicles completely inspected by a technician and running like new. They even included a 6,000 mile warranty free of charge. They have very competitive pricing as well. As a cherry on top, they even have a nice kids room (i brought three of them) and the dealership is extremely clean inside and out. Thank you again Ryan and all those at East Madison Toyota. Keep up the great work. The transaction went smoothly and I am really liking my new car.

Great service

by from Madison, wi |

I went there and came out with my first car. Went better then I expected.

Very unprofessional very disappointing experience!

by from Madison, WI |

After agreeing to a price, emailing me a purchase agreement which I signed and returned and even after speaking with the sales manager who said a bank cashier's check would be acceptable. Jim promised to call me back "in a minute or two". He never did. I called the next day to learn he had allowed the car to be sold to someone else. General manager apologized, but provided no resolution whatsoever. Don't take their word. They didn't keep it. I'm left wondering if they used my signed agreement to get a higher price. Wouldn't think of treating a customer the way I was treated! John explained that my signed purchase agreement was nothing more than a piece of paper representing my "offer" until they "accepted" it. (leaving them open to accept another.)After saying he'd call me back (knowing I'd signed) he accepted another offer sold the car and didn't even have the courtesy call and tell me what he'd done. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

easy peasy and just what I needed

by from Madison, WI |

needed a vehicle ASAP and with almost no money--they had exactly what I wanted, didn't try to sell me something else like everyone else, and was in and out in no time :)

Dissatisfied and disappointed customer

by from Poynette, WI |

I purchased a new Tundra in October of 2010. I have had all my maintenance done by this dealer. On two separate occasions after having my tires rotated the right front rim had a lug nut come off. On both occasions this dealer replaced the lug nuts, stating that this had happened before and that they were changing their procedures to make sure this did not happen again. In July of 2013 I had my truck serviced including tire rotation before I went on vacation. While driving down the interstate in South Dakota the truck started to vibrate almost uncontrollably. All of the lug nuts on the left front had come loose breaking two of the studs and wrecking the rim, the Toyota dealer in South Dakota stated that the lug nuts had not been tightened properly. East Madison Toyota reimbursed me for the repairs but treated me with less than proper respect, actually they were demeaning to me. I then wrote a detailed letter to the General Manager to advise him of my experience. He emailed me a week later stating that having a wheel come loose was a sign of negligence. On March 7 of this year I again had my truck serviced and tires rotated. After driving all of 57 miles my truck started to vibrate......loose lug nuts. I was able to move all of the lug nuts on the right front rim with my bare hands. Thankfully I was on a 45MPH rural road and not on the interstate. I immediately called the dealer and spoke to a service person. She took my information and told me that a manager would get back to me. I also emailed the General Manager giving him the details and asking a simple question "is something wrong with the wheels or as he identified it previously as negligence. I received no response from this dealer. On March 14 I contacted Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. via email. Described my issues and included all correspondence between myself and East Madison Toyota. Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. responded by email on March 15 advising me that a Customer Relations Manager from East Madison Toyota would contact me by end of business March 18. I did not receive a call from East Madison Toyota, or if they called when I was out they did not leave a message. On March 24 I again emailed Toyota Motor Sales USA. On March 26 they responded via email and told me that they had alerted the dealership's management team and requested that they contact me within 1 business day. Today is March 28, 2014 I have still not received any communication from East Madison Toyota. I might add that we have another Toyota vehicle that we purchased at and have serviced at East Madison Toyota. So are there issues with the wheels or is this dealer negligent?

Positive Experience

by from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin |

Bought a 2014 Corolla S. Very positive buying experience. They now have a customer for life. I would recommend East Madison Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Tacoma

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Purchased a Tacoma. Very pleased. Lifelong customer to East Madison Toyota. Low pressure!

Friendly & Courties

by from Madison, WI |

Your consultants are very knowledgeable and friendly individuals. My recent purchase was completed by Jimmy B. (Sales Consultant) and Nate R. (Sales Manager). They were able to offer me a competitive price and excellent customer service; something that I did not find at Smart Toyota. The staff there are not only friendly individuals but also very fun and enthusiastic about everything. They were able to answer every question I had with the 2014 Prius and went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this dealership and the consultant I worked with. There is no doubt I will be purchasing my 3rd vehicle from them a few years from now. Thank you.

Ryan was great to work with. Great experiance!

by from Lodi, WI |

I inquired on a Acura MDX listed on cars.com and ended up working with Ryan Vandenbussche. He was extremely knowlegdgable and very profesional through out the process. I knew I wanted either a Acura MDX or a Toyota Highlander. Eventhough I tried negotiating the price, I knew it was a good deal and was a great value and fair deal I got. These guys price there cars right and the best part was almost everything I looked at on thier lot was clean. Most of used cars had good or new tires on them. Everything was very smooth and I got a great trade in price for my Honda Pilot. Great experiance hands down. I have given all of my family and co-workers Ryan's contact info and highly recommend working with him! I'll be back!

Great to do business! Excellent service depart!

by from Waunakee, wi |

Bought Rav4 and Venza for myself, Sienna for my husband and Corolla for my Childre. Love my Toyota Place!