East Madison Toyota

3501 Lancaster Dr, Madison, WI 53718

New 888-857-7826
Used 888-345-5904
Service 888-237-1665

We've got someithing for everyone!

Great to do business! Excellent service depart!

by from Waunakee, wi |

Bought Rav4 and Venza for myself, Sienna for my husband and Corolla for my Childre. Love my Toyota Place!

Great Service Dept. !!!

by from Madison |

Courtious, fast, and professional at the right price.

Best customer service in the area

by from Oregon, WI |

Buying a car from them was so easy. The sales person and manager were not pushy, and got me into a vehicle I love. Then when my windshield got cracked, they tried to warranty the windshield, but a chip was found. Most other dealers would have just said its not under warranty get it fixed. And the free loaner car for life helped me while my windshield was ordered. I was able to do everything I needed to without having to try to find a ride or rent a car. And the loaner was a Rav4 and I wasnt stuck into a small gas saver when I needed more space to carry things around. The quick lube center right across from the dealership is the fastest oil change I have ever seen. I barely sat down and started watching a movie and they came and got me saying my car was done. Everyone there was super friendly and had smiles on their faces. They make you feel welcome and comfortable while waiting for service.

purchased 2 cars from East Madison Toyota SO FAR

by from Madison, WI |

Everything from start to the end was perfect. It could not have been a more stress free experience. The best thing was that I ended up with a 2012 Camry and a 2013 Scion XB

Good purchase experience

by from Columbus, Wi |

I had a very good purchase experience; sales force was friendly & responsive

Call ahead

by from Madison WI |

I was looking for a Tundra and kept finding Jon Lancaster as the lowest prices across the board. The only problem I had was they would sell the one I liked before I made my mind up. My salesman George Penny actually contacted me when one was being traded and it was perfect. My suggestion would be to start with Jon Lancaster, they are way cheaper than anyone else. They use "market pricing", which sells alot more cars than other dealers by setting the price to be cheapest around, and they were! Thanks for finding my Tundra for me George!

Happy Customer

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I couldn't have asked for better customer service! Our salesman Jeremy Martin was great through the entire process and we also enjoyed working with the GM, John Wineke briefly as well. We would highly recommend this dealership!

Great Expierence!!!

by from Madison, WI |

I came here looking for a used car after looking at many places. I wish I would of just came here first! Best experience out of all the other dealerships I looked at and have been to in the past. Very friendly and intelligent staff..from salesman to finance!