Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC

10660 Automotive Dr, Manassas, VA 20109

New 888-865-0684
Used 877-268-7282
Service 888-909-3224

Get the Value ADVANTAGE when you buy from Joyce Koons.

2014 GMC Denali-

by from Manassas, Va |

Dealer worked with me to find my Dream Truck! exact match..... No pressure, met my payment requirements..Gary was awesome!

Poor Service

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

I just experienced a very disappointing attempt to get service on my Buick, which I had purchased at Joyce Koons. Because I live a long distance from the dealership, I made an appointment for 7:30 on Friday morning to have a recall problem fixed and work done on my radio which had gone out. We took the car in the night before so they would have it right away and planned on picking it up mid day to avoid the Washington traffic. When we called at 12:30 we were told they had not started yet, but that it would be up next. When I went to pick it up at 3:00, I was told by Kevin Hall that they had got started on it at about 2:00 and it would be another hour. I asked what happened to my 7:30 appointment and he gave me some double talk about appointments not being firm. He was unappologetic and when I said if they couldn't get it done soon, I would just take it, he said I will get it for you now. The manager, a Mr. Trippett was a little more concerned, but wanted me to drive back home and back out on Monday to get the car. It is clear to me that by the empty waiting room that they left my car to last and completely ignored the so-called appointment. If you value timely, polite service, look elsewhere.

Used Joyce Koons for Years

by from Leesburg, VA |

Joyce Koons has serviced our Honda vehicles and our GMC Safari for over 10 years. We are completely happy with them. I really appreciate their honesty, skills and overall helpfulness. Even though we now live an hour away from them, we still have them perform all the service for our cars. Now our daughter uses them too.

An enjoyable car buying experience?! Yes!

by from Sterling, VA |

We were very satisfied with the car buying experience at Joyce Koons Buick. Everyone we talked with was professional and friendly. During the buying process we did not feel were were being pressured into decisions but rather we got the information we needed and we got a Buick Enclave at a very satisfactory price.

People are great, quick response

by from Manassas, VA |

It was a great experience working with the friendly folks at Koons. However I brought my car elswhere due to the car i was looking at did not have all that i wanted. I was also turned off by the write up of a car i was interested in looking at on to be disappointed when i got there. Hardly anything that was listed was actually in the vehicle. That has nothing to do with the great folks I worked with but it did help me go elsewhere without a second thought. Just be aware that the online listing may not be exact and the prices are not any different (on lot and online are the same price)

Better Expectations

by from Fairfax, VA |

I dropped my car off at 7 am. I was taking it in for a 6 month inspection and oil change as well as having two minor things looked at. I was asked when to expect my car to be done. I was told within a few hours. I called the service department at noon and my car still hadn't been looked at. I called again at 2:30 and the service department had just finished the 6 month inspection. They had not even gotten to the other two items. I got a call around 4 telling me my car was ready for pickup. I'm not mad about the service as I think they did a great job. But I am irritated that it took so long. If customers who wait at the dealership are higher priority, then I should have been told that. I think if they gave you a better time fame as to when you could expect your car to be ready, I would have been much happier. My wife and I had to drive in rush hour traffic both ways.

Oil change

by from Manasas, va |

Very disappointed on the time it takes to get an oil change when you have an appointment set up. Also found grease hand prints on my driver door inside handle and steering wheel. When they pulled my truck in and out after requesting for the car wash they drive way to fast , like it is a speedway. I do not appreciate someone driving my truck this way if they in a hurry.

exceptional staff, knowledgeable

by from Bristow, Va |

Very pleasant and excellent service during my purchase especially Derek!

Kevin very helpful; good service and value

by from fairfax va |

I have had 2 buicks serviced at Koons-Manassas ever since my local dealer lost the franchise with the reorganization several years ago. Its a drive to Manassas, but their service and value is worth it.

Great service, fair price, quality products.

by from Manassas, Va |

I like being greeted right away, and I was. Initial write up was quick. I was called the next day as promised, and I picked my truck up. The bill was what I was quoted. I'm glad that Koons is using BG products. The BG website is a plus to track maintenance.

Good service, no "surprises"

by from Clifton, VA |

Rather routine oil change and inspections, done quickly with no hassle nor problems. Upon completion they, to my surprise and delight, washed my Buick.