Joyce Koons Honda Buick GMC

10660 Automotive Dr, Manassas, VA 20109

New 888-865-0684
Used 877-268-7282
Service 888-909-3224

Get the Value ADVANTAGE when you buy from Joyce Koons.

2014 GMC Denali-

by from Manassas, Va |

Dealer worked with me to find my Dream Truck! exact match..... No pressure, met my payment requirements..Gary was awesome!

10 Years of Quality Service

by from Centreville, VA |

I have used the Joyce Koons GMC service department for over 10 years and the Honda service since it was added to the dealership. I usually make an appointment and wait for my vehicle in the spacious customer lounge. I get a lot of satisfaction that my vehicles will be serviced as soon as I arrive and that it will be done right the first time at a very competitive price; thank you Joyce Koons for all your well trained and friendly professionals working at this dealership. Oh, did I mention the free car wash? I couldn't be more satisfied anywhere!

GMC Service

by from Manassas, VA |

Jeff Miller went the extra mile to get warranty work perform under another company's program performed in a timely manner. Customer service was his number one priority.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Gainesville, VA |

Great experience....did most of my research on-line, so I knew what I wanted. Sent e-mail to make appointment and stated the time I would arrive and when I had to leave. All the paperwork was ready and/or was processed quickly. I was very pleased with this purchase expertience....I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Plus I got a great deal!

great service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

This service was for my State Inspection, and routine maintenance. The Staff was very friendly and they provided excellent service. The facility is very clean and neat and there is always a fresh pot of hot coffee (or hot water for tea).

AN EXTRAORDINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from MANASSAS, VIRGINIA |

I had an extraordinary and positive customer service experience, when I went very angry for second time to Joyce Koons Honda at Manassas-Virginia because my Honda CRV had some problems again. In spite of that It had been checked a week ago in this same place. I spoke with Mr. Mike Clancy, who is Fixed Operations Director, he heard me and ordered to resolve my case fast and satisfactorily. In fact it was so and I was very glad. Therefore, I would like to recognize Mr. Clancy as an excellent person and an extraordinary Manager, he was very friendly with me and he resolved my car problems. Therefore, I recommend to this Honda dealer and Mr. Clancy who is a true expert to resolve any problem relate to Honda cars.

Acadia Recall

by from Gainesville, VA |

Koons GMC keeps sending e-mails wanting me to write a review, so I've decided to give in and write one. I got a letter in the mail saying my GMC Acadia had been recalled. In all fairness the letter came from GMC and not from Koons. I set up an appointment with Koons for the repairs. Two things needed to be done. The side air bag connector needed to be repaired and the seat belt anchor needed to be fixed. After I made the appointment I got an email confirming my appointment, That's great, I appreciate that. Then a few days before my appointment I got a telephone call reminding me of my appointment and the day before my appointment I got another email reminding me of my appointment. On either of those occasions they could have told me they didn't have the parts to fix my car. When I got to my appointment, the people in the service department were very polite, the waiting area was very clean and pleasant. After 6 hours they told me they repaired the air bag connector, but they needed to order a part to fix the safety belt anchor. and I'd need to come back when the part came in. They could have told me any time between the time I made my appointment and the time of the actual appointment (over a week) that they didn't have the part and I could wait and just get everything done with one day off work instead of two. And by the way, I had the air bag connector repaired on August 4, today is August 13 and I still haven't heard from them about the seat belt anchor. I don't know where they had to get the part from, but wherever it was, I'm pretty sure I could have gone, picked up the part myself, and brought it back in ten days. Everyone I spoke to was very polite and helpful, The repair was free so I have no problem with the price. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. But they knew why I was coming in and they could have told me they were not able to complete the job. Once I take a day off I can't get it back. Now I need to take a second day.

Joyce Koons Buick

by from Arlington, VA |

They do an excellent job of maintaining my vehicles, a Buick and a GMC.

Purchase Experience

by from Triangle, VA |

We truly enjoyed our purchase experience at Koons and very happy with our purchase. The salesperson was very cordial and knowledgeable of the vehicle. Personnel were helpful with the trade in and financing of our vehicle. We are normally very loyal to the dealerships we deal with in the DMV area and have even purchased eight vehicles from one dealership. Will gladly purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Customer service lacking

by from Manassas, VA |

Major repair and recall service around $1,400. Had a minor strip of plastic that needed to be glued down with such a major service it would have been nice for them to throw that in but we were charged $50 for what took a minimum of five minutes to repair. Also, after picking up the vehicle a stability trac light kept coming on which required me to have to take my time to go back to the dealer for them to fix. I'm not compensated for my time when they make an error but I'm sure charged for their time. Not impressed. Poor customer service.

Unimpressive Service

by from Bristow, VA |

Dropped by 2012 Acadia off for an oil change and tire rotation at 9:00 AM after scheduling an appointment online a few days earlier. I was told the truck would be ready by early afternoon. Early afternoon came and went and my truck wasn't done until around 4:00 PM. When I asked why I was told that by law the dealership must perform state inspections as soon as someone drops off their vehicle. I don't have any problem with that, but the Koons staff should build that possibility into the process of estimating when my vehicle would be done. Seven hours for an oil change and tire rotation is WAY TOO LONG. On the positive side, the Koons rep did find a coupon that reduced my final bill around 50%. I appreciated that.