Viti Volvo

975 Fish Rd, Tiverton, RI 02878

New 866-859-3061 New 866-859-3061
Used 877-748-4757 Used 877-748-4757
Service 888-300-1924 Service 888-300-1924

Free Pick Up, Delivery and Loaner Vehicle For All Your Service Needs AND FREE CAR WASH WITH SERVICE

Great Dealership, Sales and Service Experiences

by from needham ma |

We maintained our previous Mercedes wagon at Viti and always had an excellent service experience. When it was time for a new car, we felt duty-bound to shop here. We were predisposed to a car make / model that was not carried at this dealership. However, after salesman Chris Dutra introduced us to a past-year Volvo that so perfectly matched our needs, and was manageable within our budget after a good trade-in, we changed our minds. Chris was easy to work with, really knew the car, and was nice to our kids. We've been very happy with the Volvo, and we're glad we can continue with the Viti service department, which offers excellent customer service. Definitely, we'd recommend Viti and Chris Dutra.

Great experience in all respects

by from North Kingstown, RI |

A terrific buying experience. I left with my new XC-60 feeling that it was a fair deal for both the company and me. Rick Tarantino was great to work with; I would buy another car from him in an instant.

Very pleasant buying experience, would recommend

by from Dartmouth, Ma |

We purchased a pre-owned Volvo S60, and had a very pleasant buying experience with Rick Tarantino. When we took delivery of the vehicle Rick spent plenty of time going over all of the controls and features. He was great to work with, and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or the dealership.

Great sales experience!

by from Portsmouth, R.I. |

Rick Tarantino was wonderful to work with when we bought out S 60. Straight shooter and very helpful and patient! Great to deal with!

Wonderful experience

by from Fairhaven, MA |

We purchased our sixth Volvo and our experience with Rick and Viti. Volvo was outstanding. .It was a very comfortable and quite easy process and we highly recommend Rick and the dealership.

Viti is the Best!

by from Portsmouth, RI |

I leased my second Volvo from Rick Tarantino this summer. The process was smooth both times. Rick is probably the most helpful sales associate that I've dealt with to date, and I've dealt with quite a few! He takes a genuine interest in his customers and I appreciate that. I would not hesitate to recommend Rick or Viti to potential Volvo customers.

Friendly, helpful & always exceeds expectations...

by from Little Compton, RI |

Recently retired, we bought two new Volvos from Viti and are thrilled with the cars, the sales and the service. A year and a half in, service is a breeze. Being New England, a pot hole sliced a tire, Viti took in the car, and replaced the tire at a very reasonable rate; later a nail was embedded in another tire, Viti fixed it at the cost of any garage. Waiting for the car a little, we met Rick Tarantino who helped us with service questions, new Volvo model questions, and, due to our performance interest, showed us the new Volvo Polestar as well. Rick made us feel at home, and helped to ensure everything was done timely for us. Rick really acted as the face of Viti Volvo that day, and we wouldn't hesitate to visit with him going forward on anything to do with Volvo.

Viti Volvo (Rick Tarantino)

by from Milton, MA |

Great experience. Rick Tarantino was helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Everyone at Viti Volvo was professional and a pleasure to work with.

Rick Tarantino

by from Bristol, RI |

My first contact with Viti Volvo was in the spring of 2014. My 2010 XC60 needed new tires.The way I and my car were taken care of was phenomenal. As a Swede I immediately felt at home in this truly Volvo environment not impacted by any other brands. A few months later I returned to Viti Volvo to discuss possible purchase of a XC60 2015. Dealer: Rick Tarantino. We started discussions, which soon resulted in order of a new Volvo XC60 2015.5 loaded with many extras. During this process Rick guided and informed me without ever being pushy. His way of dealing with me as customer was outstanding, I could not have asked for anything better. At delivery a couple of months later Rick went over the many new features, some of them new for him as well. Even so, he did an excellent job in explaining and demonstrating what this new car had to offer.

Crisis response

by from Plymouth, MA |

Called Rick when I got a warning light instructing I shut the engine. He walked me through the issue to include diagnosis, loaner, repair and return. Very satisfied!!