Viti Volvo

Used 877-748-4757
Service 888-300-1924

service excellent,customer super

by from mattapoisett tma |

my first visit to viti and received a warm reception, especially since I was not there to purchase a car and did not have an appointment for service. I would definitely go when I m ready to upgrade my present Volvo.

Top Notch Dealership

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Outstanding dealership! I live in Minneapolis and needed a repair on my Volvo when visiting family in Massachusetts. I had the repair done at Viti Volvo and found they treated me as if I were a long-time customer even though they would likely never see me again. The dealership was immaculately clean, the staff, especially the service advisor, Greg Flynn, were courteous and friendly. They not only washed my car,but they vacuumed it when they were done! Top notch dealership!

Great buying experience

by from Bristol, RI |

I love my new S60! Every step of the buying process was outstanding. The one that stands out though is the delivery. Chris Dutra meticulously reviewed every feature in the car. His knowledge of the car and assistance with the settings was unparalleled in any car buying experience I have had. Customer service is clearly a top priority at Viti Volvo!

Impressive dealership

by from Newport |

Having moved frequently I have worked with several Volvo dealerships; Viti Volvo is the best I have dealt with. The quality of service work is excellent. Service managers are exceptional at answering questions and clarifying issues, along with working through invoices and prices. The little touches like vehicle pick-up, loaner cars and wash/vacuum are noted and appreciated. Well done Viti, you are a top dealer in my opinion.

Review in general

by from Little Compton, RI 02837 |

Couldn't ask for any better service and courtesies

Great Experience with Purchasing a new Volvo

by from Westport MA |

After testing out all the other high end SUV's we came across Viti Volvo in Tiverton. Chris Dutra our salesman was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful. He worked with us on our needs and provided a vehicle that met all our expectations. There was no sales pressure like we received at most of the other dealerships and we were treated very courteously. Although we had already been pre-approved at our credit union, they found a better rate for us. On delivery Chris provided an in-depth operational how to of the many features of the CX60. We have purchased many vehicles and we both agree that this was the most enjoyable purchasing experience we have had.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Portsmouth, Rhode Island |

Purchased a new Volvo S80 from Viti Volvo and was totally pleased with the manner in which I was respectfully treated as a customer. I first met sales representative Chris Dutra, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the buying process. Chris is a sincere individual, who takes the extra step to ensure that all aspects of the Volvo were thoroughly discussed. His straight forward approach is what sold me to the fact that Viti Volvo is a trustworthy dealership and one that I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing another vehicle in the future. During the buying process, I was introduced to the General Manager named Scott. As with Chris, he was also very sincere and took the extra time to discuss the potential sale in a professional manner. Having had the opportunity to meet these fine gentlemen, I then knew that Viti Volvo would look upon me not only as a customer, but also as a family member. The closing of the sale was transparent and flawless. The financial representative, as with Chris and Scott was extremely professional. I must add that their new facilities are state of the art. A receptionist greets you upon your entrance and directs you to your needs. I also met the Service Manager, who provided me with a tour and discussed the manner in which to bring my Volvo in for service when needed. Again, yet another measure of a personal touch. Without question Viti Volvo, along with each and every associate of this outstanding dealership warrants a 5 (Five) Star merit. I just can't say enough about this dealership and hope that those reading this review will take the opportunity to visit Viti Volvo!

Recent Vlovo lease with Viti.

by from Little Compton, RI |

The Viti People were courteous, knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. a good experience.

Great service

by from Little Compton, RI |

We have several Volvos and have been to more than 1 dealership. Viti has been very professional, courteous and helpful in all our dealings to date. We look forward to doing more business with them in the near future

GREAT SERVICE IN ALL ASPECTS

by from Swansea, MA |

All aspects, including but not limited to: sales, finance and service are above standards. Have dealt with two other Volvo Dealerships in past and by far, comparison would be apples vs. oranges.