Bobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

11009 W 133rd Ave, Cedar Lake, IN 46303

The best!

by from Cedar Lake, IN |

Easiest vehicle purchase to date! Went in 1 hour before they closed on a Saturday and I was treated with the utmost respect and not rushed through any of the process.

Fantastic staff, great service, very knowledgeable

by from Lake Vilkage, Indiana |

Absolutely the best car buying experience we ever had. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Outstanding!

by from St. John, IN |

Our experience at BoBB Auto group was outstanding! Our salesman, Dennis Roak was friendly, down to earth and genuinely cared what we wanted. When we walked into Bobb's showroom, we were greeted by Dennis Roak. He was friendly and let us know that Bobb Auto Group does not work on commission but on salary. He also assured us that there would not be any pressure. He asked us some key questions; what was important to us in a car? Did we have a price range, what type of vehicle we drove in the past? We walked around and checked out several of the cars in stock, He offered to let us test drive a couple of cars to see the difference in engine size and comfort. Surprisingly we found what we wanted. Size, comfort and some bells & whistles that fit into our budget. We were buying a car! The whole process was painless, it all went smoothly and a great deal quicker than any of the previous car buying experiences. The entire team at Bobb were great to work with.

BIG SURPRISE!!

by from Crete Il. |

After going to some other dealers, I was/am really surprised by this little dealership. Other dealers say "no haggling, no pressure", but these guys are the only ones who have lived up to it. Without even asking, I got a better deal than anyone else of the three other dealers I tried. Not only that, but a FULL TANK OF GAS!!! Amazing. Ask for Luke, an outstanding individual who went out of his way to see that I got what I wanted. Thanks again buddy! Highly recommended! Five stars plus! I'll be back.

Great experience!

by from Crown Point, In |

Wonderful staff! Dennis Roak made the car buying experience painless. We were asked what WE wanted and felt no pressure. Even while Dennis was busy with our paperwork, other salespeople made us feel at home with friendly conversation. (Even cookies for our kids!) Cant thank Dennis Roak and the rest of the folks that helped so much enough for a job well done!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP !!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN THE BEST!!!

by from crete IL |

Just bought a 2014 ram 1500 today and what a deal !!!! I purchased a new 2013 ram last year and found out it just simply wasn't big enough. With the fear of being taken on my trade and upside down, I went in anyways and met with Dennis who reassured me that he would take care of me. Like most other dealers your thinking "yeah right" ? I have to say Dennis w. Roak Sr. was serious and a stand up guy !!!!!!!! He kept his word with me and got the deal done. I have to say this dealership is by far the best car buying experience you could ever want. I have also bought used cars in the past and used there service department and never once had a bad experience. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I will be proud to leave there sticker and license plate frame on my truck !!!!!! keep up the good honest work Dennis !!!! THANX AGAIN BOBB AUTO GROUP !!!!!

Excellent buying experience, great service...

by from Crown Point, IN |

I bought my Town & Country van at Bobb, no negotiating with the lowest price up front was the best part. Service since then has been great, everyone at the dealership has been above and beyond helpful. I will definitely make them my go-to place whenever I need a new car.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Demotte, IN |

BoBB Auto Group made it so easy for my husband and I to look at the inventory without pressure and choose exactly what we needed. The entire process was easy from start to finish with great customer service from each and every person that we dealt with that day. There was absolutely no stress or pressure from anyone to purchase which made the buying process actually enjoyable!! Dennis Roak was fantastic in listening to what exactly we wanted in a vehicle and showing us what they had in comparison. What a fantastic experience and one that we will recommend to our friends and family!

Great team! Great service

by from Lowell,In. 46356 |

Once again BoBB's Auto Group displays superior service.Leann was a true professional. She knew about all the services and products offered. Her knowledge and experience made the buying experience pleasurable.It is people like Leann and Rick Garcia that make Bobb's Auto my first choice in car buying. I will be recommending Bobb's to everyone i meet....

The best car buying experience

by from Lake Village, In |

From start to finish this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Not only was it it easy, but Luke in sales was the best guy to work with. He made it such a personal experience. Luke searched for the right suv for me. Once located, he made it happen. I never felt like it was the typical "game". I got a very fair amount for my trade. Not to mention the best customer service from the entire staff. Deborah in finance was a delight. She went over everything making us very comfortable with our purchase and moved things along quickly. She even put up with our 2 kids being in her office. Over all, I would recommend anyone to buy a car at Bobb Auto Group. I really like the way they do business. And will continue to be a customer.