Bobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

11009 W 133rd Ave, Cedar Lake, IN 46303

customer service

by from Cedar Lake, IN |

I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. I actually already have and my brother and his wife have brought their jeep to Bobby Chrysler Dodge for repairs and service. I have to recognize one employee in particular, Tonia in service and parts. Tonka has helped me every time I have come in, and I just started bringing my vehicle in within the last 6 months or so. Tonia is very personable and excellent with customer care and service. Thank you and I will continue to come back for service.

Excellent service

by from Indiana |

Brought my car in for a oil change and tire rotation on the coldest day of the year. Excellent service by everyone. They even hand washed my car. Will not take my 2014 Dodge Journey anywhere else.

Never again.

by from indiana |

Will never purchase a vehicle from Bobb ever again!

Bobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

December 3, 2014

Good Morning. Complete Customer Satisfaction is at the core of our business. We are extremely proud of our performance, and the fact that a great part of our business comes directly from customer referrals, bears that out. That is not to say that we are perfect. If a problem situation does arise, we will do everything possible to rectify it. When a review is posted anonymously, it is difficult to gauge the seriousness of it. Literally anyone can post anything online. It may very well be a legitimate issue that needs to be addressed immediately, and if that is the case, it will be. However, the anonymity raises concerns that it could be from someone who is not in fact an actual customer of BoBB CDJR. It could even be posted by a competitor in an attempt to cast a negative light on the dealership. I would ask the poster to contact Charlie at 219-374-7171 as soon as possible to resolve this situation. Please do so in a timely manner to clear up any misunderstandings that may exist. Thank you.

2 4 day! started by taking my truck in for service

by from Hobart IN |

started off the day bringing my pick-up in for a recall and ended it driving not one but two new cars! loved the customer service reps at Bobbs they are truely the best out there in the car sales world. i have been dealing with the dodge dealership in cedar lake for several years and highly recommend them to everyone looking to buy a new car. leanne stood out as the most schooled car sales women i have had the pleasure to meet she would but most car guys to shame!

Excellent Dealer with great people.

by from Cedar Lake, IN |

The experience was great, the salesman Luke was informative about what he is selling and never felt pressure that I have in the past buying cars. The team at Bobb worked with us and did what they could to get us into a car. They had the car we wanted, the price that was unbeatable, and Luke had called us that same morning to let us know Chrysler just started 0% APR for 84 Months for a 2015, unheard of. Needless to say after seeing th car, driving the car, it was time to buy the car. Very easy experience and very quick compared to transactions in the past. Thank you Luke and the whole team at Bobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

The best!

by from Cedar Lake, IN |

Easiest vehicle purchase to date! Went in 1 hour before they closed on a Saturday and I was treated with the utmost respect and not rushed through any of the process.

Fantastic staff, great service, very knowledgeable

by from Lake Vilkage, Indiana |

Absolutely the best car buying experience we ever had. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Outstanding!

by from St. John, IN |

Our experience at BoBB Auto group was outstanding! Our salesman, Dennis Roak was friendly, down to earth and genuinely cared what we wanted. When we walked into Bobb's showroom, we were greeted by Dennis Roak. He was friendly and let us know that Bobb Auto Group does not work on commission but on salary. He also assured us that there would not be any pressure. He asked us some key questions; what was important to us in a car? Did we have a price range, what type of vehicle we drove in the past? We walked around and checked out several of the cars in stock, He offered to let us test drive a couple of cars to see the difference in engine size and comfort. Surprisingly we found what we wanted. Size, comfort and some bells & whistles that fit into our budget. We were buying a car! The whole process was painless, it all went smoothly and a great deal quicker than any of the previous car buying experiences. The entire team at Bobb were great to work with.

BIG SURPRISE!!

by from Crete Il. |

After going to some other dealers, I was/am really surprised by this little dealership. Other dealers say "no haggling, no pressure", but these guys are the only ones who have lived up to it. Without even asking, I got a better deal than anyone else of the three other dealers I tried. Not only that, but a FULL TANK OF GAS!!! Amazing. Ask for Luke, an outstanding individual who went out of his way to see that I got what I wanted. Thanks again buddy! Highly recommended! Five stars plus! I'll be back.

Great experience!

by from Crown Point, In |

Wonderful staff! Dennis Roak made the car buying experience painless. We were asked what WE wanted and felt no pressure. Even while Dennis was busy with our paperwork, other salespeople made us feel at home with friendly conversation. (Even cookies for our kids!) Cant thank Dennis Roak and the rest of the folks that helped so much enough for a job well done!