MK Smith Chevrolet

MK Smith Chevrolet

12845 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710

New 877-510-0681
Used 877-269-4170

Second to NONE since 1941 !!!!!!!

Where I will go to buy a car from now on

by from Chino, CA |

Man O man. "Second to none since 1941" is so true at MK Smith Chevrolet. I'm so glad I Came here. I recently had a Used car that I had bought from a used car dealer, STG auto, that was just taking all my hard earned money out of my pocket and fast. With the headers blowing out within a year since I purchased the car and gas going in and out every 4 days I was in desperate need. I came to MK Smith and Alex Velasquez was the salesman who helped me. Great kid btw I recommend going to him if you choose MK Smith. Anyways I still owed on my pre owned car and Alex Velasquez and Jovi the financer put my in a brand new 2014 checy Cruze. Payments on it were just a little more then my pre owned but hey it's a new car. Everyone there at MK Smith treats you like family. No pushy salesman and they give you helpful option that will help you make your decision. Thank you Alex Velasquez and MK Smith for all you did.

MK Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

February 22, 2014

Thank you Jerry. We apprciate your business and your trust. Congratulations again on the purchase of your vehicle. Scott - Sales Manager

good experience buying

by from los angeles , california |

very good dealer no issues i would recommend it to others

Great service

by from Chino Hills, ca |

Car went in on time - Dennis is very reliable - Car came out on time. Thanks

fast service

by from Chino, CA |

MK Smith team got a bunch of work done on my Tahoe in half a day. All the service advisors I know and greet me like I am their best customer. Got into courtesy car in less than a minute I was on my way home

Outstanding Experience, every time!

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

MK Smith is the most honest, friendly and accommodating car dealership in Southern California. We have bought more than 10 cars there over the years and always had a great experience... but none better than at Christmas this year when they helped me surprise my family with a new Suburban. After coordinating all of the new items I added to the vehicle (wheels, tint, etc.) they delivered it to the surprise location that I requested, with a big bow on it. Amazing customer service and a great price. I couldn't ask for more. Their service department is also outstanding! I refuse to have any of my cars serviced anywhere but MK Smith Chevrolet. Their service is outstanding, and I never feel like they are trying to "upsell" additional services that aren't necessary. They communicate with you through the day, as they work on your car and they do all they can to return your car to you on time, at a reasonable cost.

Amazing customer service

by from Ontario, CA |

George Chavez was an amazing salesman. This was my first time buying a car and at no time did he pressure me into a sale. He helped us find the greatest deal for the car. It was a great experience.

Great buying Experience!!

by from Rossmoor, CA |

We are thrilked with our new truck! Madelin in internet sales is the best! She went above and beyond for us, exceeding our expectations! Jay, her manager, was great too! Thank you so much for making our buying experience so great! We will definitely be back to MK Smith Chevrolet to buy our next car!!

M.K. Smith Chevrolet

by from Upland, CA |

Everyone - the whole team - was very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Tim was our first contact and Matthew took us on our test drives. Matthew was very informative with lots of information on each car we drove. It was a nice experience.

Great service

by from Riverside,ca |

My car buying experience was phenomenal, Mr. Batista went out of his way on a holiday to make this deal work.

Anthony Batista

by from Chnio, Ca. |

excellant service. great communication.. Always get my answers when i asked a question.

Great Place to take your car for service.

by from Pomona, CA |

Great fast service. They gave me a ride home and pick up service. Keep up the good work