MK Smith Chevrolet

MK Smith Chevrolet

12845 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710

New 877-510-0681
Used 877-269-4170

Second to NONE since 1941 !!!!!!!

Where I will go to buy a car from now on

by from Chino, CA |

Man O man. "Second to none since 1941" is so true at MK Smith Chevrolet. I'm so glad I Came here. I recently had a Used car that I had bought from a used car dealer, STG auto, that was just taking all my hard earned money out of my pocket and fast. With the headers blowing out within a year since I purchased the car and gas going in and out every 4 days I was in desperate need. I came to MK Smith and Alex Velasquez was the salesman who helped me. Great kid btw I recommend going to him if you choose MK Smith. Anyways I still owed on my pre owned car and Alex Velasquez and Jovi the financer put my in a brand new 2014 checy Cruze. Payments on it were just a little more then my pre owned but hey it's a new car. Everyone there at MK Smith treats you like family. No pushy salesman and they give you helpful option that will help you make your decision. Thank you Alex Velasquez and MK Smith for all you did.

February 22, 2014

Thank you Jerry. We apprciate your business and your trust. Congratulations again on the purchase of your vehicle. Scott - Sales Manager

Warrantee Repair

by from Rancho Cucamonga |

Brought my 12' vette in for minor warrantee work and was pleasantly surpised at the ease with which the repair was preformed and I was back on the road.

customer Nancy

by from Fountain Valley,CA |

Curtis our salesman was very professional. He made the buying experience the best I have encountered.

i will never go back to mk smith chevrolet

by from riverside ca |

I boutgh a used 2011 toyota camry from this people, my fist and last car i buy from them. Took me five days to close the deal, my camry is missing the front lower grille and when i ask the finance person about buying the grille for my car he told me. Well see what we can do, he never say no. Next day i had to bring the car back because the brakes i almost got into an accident thanks to this guys that dont perform a safety inspection to theyre used trade ins. That day i ask to who ever claim him self to be the main used car manager about the grille y look at me with horrible actitud and say to me. For free? No your not getting it for free. He offer to get it at his cost. He refuse to give me a complete vehicle. All i ask this no manners gentleman was to give me a complete vehicle! $50 bucks holesale price part.

Outstanding customer service!!!

by from Chino, CA |

I did not end up buying the car I was looking for from MK Smith, but the sales representative, Stacie Vandermate, was excellent. She worked very hard to reach a deal we could agree on, unfortunately, I found a better price at another dealership. MK Smith has a knowledgeable and customer service oriented staff. Staff like Stacie will be happy to answer questions without pressuring you to go sit down and look at numbers. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership!

Great service

by from Chino, Ca |

Every thing went very well from my greeting to the work to be completed and finally to the finance office clerk..

Exceptional, Hassle Free car buying experience

by from Chino, CA |

The easiest car buying experience I have ever had!

2nd to None Since 1941 couldn't be more accurate!!

by from Chino, CA |

Love George and the crew at MK Smith. Would recommend them to anyone!

Friendly, no-pressure sales force.

by from Diamond Bar, CA |

Best dealer buying experience I have had. After visiting several area dealers, I returned to MK Smith to buy my Equinox.

February 23, 2014

Thank you Gary. We take your satisfaction very seriously and strive to bet better. Enjoy your Equinox! Scott - Sales Manager

See Ron Drake

by from San Diego, C |

I was searching for a used vehicle and came accross the one I wanted at MK Smith. The next day I checed the Internet to see if it was still available and the price was increased by $6,000. When I contaced the Internet Sales/Fleet Manager Ron Drake, he side he would honor the reduced price. I bought the car the same day at MK Smith for a price that was $3,000 under CarMax See Ron for a good deal

August 24, 2012

Thanks for the review, we are glad we could be of service...considering you were coming all the way from San Diego. Sorry about the pricing issue, we had a glitch with our inventory management company and had all kinds of pricing problems online. Enjoy the vehicle and let us know if we can ever be of service.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DONT USE MK SMITH EVER

by from XO CA |

USE ROTOLO CHEVROLET THEY ARE HONEST WENT TO GET MY CHECKIN LIGHT TURNED OFF 980.00 LATER DROVE AWAY IT WENT ON IN 1 BLK AND THE CRUISE DOESNT WORK AND IT TOOK 4 DAYS TERRIBLE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING