MK Smith Chevrolet

12845 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710

New 877-510-0681 New 877-510-0681
Used 877-269-4170 Used 877-269-4170

Second to NONE since 1941 !!!!!!!

Where I will go to buy a car from now on

by from Chino, CA |

Man O man. "Second to none since 1941" is so true at MK Smith Chevrolet. I'm so glad I Came here. I recently had a Used car that I had bought from a used car dealer, STG auto, that was just taking all my hard earned money out of my pocket and fast. With the headers blowing out within a year since I purchased the car and gas going in and out every 4 days I was in desperate need. I came to MK Smith and Alex Velasquez was the salesman who helped me. Great kid btw I recommend going to him if you choose MK Smith. Anyways I still owed on my pre owned car and Alex Velasquez and Jovi the financer put my in a brand new 2014 checy Cruze. Payments on it were just a little more then my pre owned but hey it's a new car. Everyone there at MK Smith treats you like family. No pushy salesman and they give you helpful option that will help you make your decision. Thank you Alex Velasquez and MK Smith for all you did.

February 23, 2014

Thank you Jerry. We apprciate your business and your trust. Congratulations again on the purchase of your vehicle. Scott - Sales Manager

Great sales reps

by from Chino, Ca |

I would recommend buying your vehicle from mk smith

March 18, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful, Alfred! We appreciate your positive review!

President/CEO; Chief Electrical Engineer

by from Chino, CA |

The salesmen bent over backwards to help but the holiday season, other customers and a shortage of Volts at the site turned a great experience into one of unusual pressure.

January 13, 2016

Cash, it's good to hear you found our staff helpful in your purchase of a new vehicle. Exceptional deals and service come standard with our dealership. Thank you for your honest feedback. We hope to continue serving you for years to come.

fast and efficient

by from Victorville, California |

It was great, Brandon Ramirez was excellent. I got what I wanted and came away a happy and satisfied customer.

Great service

by from Eastvale, ca |

The service department was fast and we were treated great

by from Chino, CA |

MK Smith made my car purchase simple and fun. I've heard everyone's horror stories about purchasing a new car, so I was expecting that going into my purchase. MK Smith took all of that worry away and made my experience amazing. Dave from Internet sales took care of me and got me the exact Chevy Colorado I wanted for exactly the price I wanted. Thanks Dave and MK Smith!

Great service

by from Hemet , Ca |

It was great people down to earth and Understandable to me. thanks

Review of MK Smith Chevrolet dealership

by from Ontario, Calif |

MK Smith Chevrolet has been my dealership for quite a number of years. I had bought 2 vehicles here and have my services done often. The dealership have always been fair and on the level. That's the kind of dependability that I rely on.

Stacie is an awesome sales person!!

by from Glendora, CA |

First off, we were unsure where to purchase this vehicle! We got to MK Smith and met Stacie and the deal was done! She treated us like family! She was caring for our daughters, and our oldest was even asking about her the next day!! She explained the deal,car,and what to expect in a very professional manner and still delivered us that human touch! We left not only knowing we got a new car, we realized we gained a great relationship with MK Smith because of Stacie! She is the example of what a salesperson is, exemplary! Thanks Stacie, Mia and Emi say Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

January 11, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful in your search, Robert! Exceptional deals and service come standard with the dealership. It's so good to hear you were well taken care of by Stacie and the rest of our staff! Thanks for the feedback and we hope to continue serving you for years to come!

i recommend MK Chevy and i recommend Joe Boghos!!!

by from Corona ca |

I just purchased a wonderful used car from MK Chevrolet and was treated with excellence from beginning to end from Joe Boghos. He made this transaction painless and quick. He has my vote in recommending him for the next time you purchase a car!! Thank uou again and again. Finance Joe made this experience also enjoyable and quick !! Merry Christmas! Thanks again..happy in Corona¿¿¿