MK Smith Chevrolet

MK Smith Chevrolet

12845 Central Ave, Chino, CA 91710

New 877-510-0681
Used 877-269-4170

Second to NONE since 1941 !!!!!!!

Where I will go to buy a car from now on

by from Chino, CA |

Man O man. "Second to none since 1941" is so true at MK Smith Chevrolet. I'm so glad I Came here. I recently had a Used car that I had bought from a used car dealer, STG auto, that was just taking all my hard earned money out of my pocket and fast. With the headers blowing out within a year since I purchased the car and gas going in and out every 4 days I was in desperate need. I came to MK Smith and Alex Velasquez was the salesman who helped me. Great kid btw I recommend going to him if you choose MK Smith. Anyways I still owed on my pre owned car and Alex Velasquez and Jovi the financer put my in a brand new 2014 checy Cruze. Payments on it were just a little more then my pre owned but hey it's a new car. Everyone there at MK Smith treats you like family. No pushy salesman and they give you helpful option that will help you make your decision. Thank you Alex Velasquez and MK Smith for all you did.

MK Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

February 22, 2014

Thank you Jerry. We apprciate your business and your trust. Congratulations again on the purchase of your vehicle. Scott - Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Chino, CA |

Our salesman, Alex was absolutely wonderful. There was never any pressure and he listened to what we wanted. He never tried to "sell" us. Everyone was very friendly.

fantastic service

by from Chino, CA |

It all comes down to PRIC,QUALITY and SERVICE. I was promptly greeted upon entering and most importantly you had the vehicle in stock. Charles king did a great job executing the deal to get me off the market if he hadn't of came back with great numbers on the 1st shot I was ready to walk. I'm goad being a homeowner in chino I was able to spend my money with a local dealership. THANK YOU M.K.SMITH

Silverado 2003

by from Chino, CA |

DEALER WAS VERY GOOD IN EXPLAINING ALL PROBLEMS AND WHAT WAS REALY NEEDED.

MK Chevrolet service Dept, Very RUDE

by from Chino, Ca |

Never make an appointment for service. There website makes appointments, They don't honor them or care that you have one. Very Rude service department.

Excellent service

by from Chino, CA |

Very professional and attentive. All of the staff is very kind and always available for you.

Great Car and Great Experience

by from Chino, CA |

This is my third car I bought from M. K. Smith and they are always very helpful, knowledgeable and best of all they aren't pushy. Another big plus is their top notch service department.

Great Service

by from Chino, CA |

We were very satisfied with MK Chevrolet. Joe our salesmen was very helpful and took care of us. Our first time we bought a 2012 Equinox, and everyone was helpful and friendly. We then traded it for the 2014 Tahoe. We were very pleased with Joe's help, professionalism. We would recommend MK. Thank you all.

Great Costumer Service

by from Rancho Cucamonga |

We have bought four cars now from MK Smith and every time the experience is unbelievable. We went in with a payment number an Jay, Joe and Garrett worked hard to get it actually lower. Every car we have bought have never had mechanical issue and have been good cars well over 100k miles. Also want to thank Marc for always working with us

2015 Silverado

by from Chino, CA |

I did most of my research online and then came in contact with Curtis, he was very helpful and made the experience super easy! I would recommend MK Smith and Curtis for a great buying experience !..

Awesome Service!

by from Chino, CA |

Dennis was awesome. He kept me up-to-date daily on the status of my vehicle. He was VERY professional!!!