Sarchione Ford

1673 State Route 44, Randolph, OH 44265

New 877-289-3581
Used 877-233-6484
Service 888-676-1715

"Let our Family, Serve Your Family"

Friendly, helpful staff

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

The entire staff at Sarchione Ford were very helpful and friendly. They worked to help get us financed quickly and with a low rate. They also gave us top dollar for our trade in. Overall we had a great experience at this low pressure dealership!

Sarchione Ford responded to this review

April 21, 2014

We pride ourselves on giving customers like yourself a great buying experience and are so pleased you were happy with every aspect of the buying experience.

Very pleased

by from Stow, ohio |

Friendly, honest, very willing to work with us to meet our needs. An experience that is like the good old days. These are People who care about other people, and carry this philosophy into their business dealings.

No new wheels yet

by from Hartville,Ohio |

Went to look at a trade-in vehical the staff was friendly and helpful,however the trade-in was over priced according to Kelley Blue Book. When I offered them the Blue Book value for the vehical. I was told "No Way" in no uncertain terms and shown the door.

Sarchione Ford responded to this review

April 21, 2014

I'm sorry we couldn't get you the deal that you were hoping to receive. However the industry standard is NADA pricing values, unfortunately KBB is an online vehicle pricing medium that is very inaccurate and gives consumers deceiving information, such as the vehicle that you were inquiring about.

We are Sarchione for Life!!!!!!!!!

by from North Canton, OH |

Everyone working at this dealership is friendly and courteous. Made you feel like family not a customer. We went out looking for a used car but Jeff and the rest of the employees made it happen to where my wife and I got a brand new car at the price we wanted to pay. This is the second vehicle my wife and I have purchased from here but I promise we will not go anywhere else. Gave us what we wanted on trade-in and better then expected on new car. As the title says "We are Sarchione for Life." Visit this dealership and you will be to. Thank Sarchione Family and Marc

Like family

by from Louisville |

Good people. My credit was less than perfect and I was not judged. Recommend to anyone!!

Great experience

by from East Canton |

Friendly staff. Went the extra mile to get my business and make my buying experience a positive one!

Great service and deal

by from Randolf ohio |

I had a great experience at Sarchione Ford! No games just great service. We will be referring friends here for sure.

The best place to shop hands down!

by from Hartvile. Oh |

Great place, very professional! Treated me right on my trade and the pricing on the new one!!!!

Great Service

by from Youngstown Ohio |

Overall experience was outstanding!!! Sales team worked to get us the right price that worked for our budget.

FUN BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Rootstown, Ohio |

Was looking for a new car and we was treated awesome and test drove lots of cars and no sales pressure at all!!! Loved when we left to think about it, it was no problem, they said let us know any way we can help! 2 weeks later we came back and LOVE our new Ford Focus!!!

The greatest purchasing experience ever

by from North Canton, Oh |

Can not say enough about the wonderful experience my wife and I had with Sarchione Ford. No pressure sales, attentive sales team and offered top price for my trade-in. A family owned dealer who actually cares about the customer's experience in all phases of buying a car. Our salesmen Jeff was not pushy at all and very accommodating. My wife and I had called about coming to see a car we saw on their website. We were held captive by another dealer causing us to be late. The salesman stuck around to show us the vehicle and inspect our trade-in. Loan officer came in after hours to do the loan. Was just a nice experience from the entire staff. Sarchione will be the first place I look to when I am going to by another vehicle.