Koons Sterling Ford

Service 877-266-1836

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

ANOTHER KOONS FORD HAPPY CUSTOMER 2015 MUSTANG GT

by from MIAMI, FL |

WE HAVE BOUGHT CARS FROM KOONS FORD BEFORE AND ALWAYS RECEIVE TOP NOTCH SERVICE BY THE SALESPERSON, SPECIALLY GLEN GOETTLICH AND MIKE PALMER. WE WILL KEEP BUYING FROM THEM FOR THEIR LOW PRICING AND EXCELLENT SERVICE!

First purchase from Koons Sterling Ford

by from Warrenton, Va |

Found a 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid online and contacted Koons via email. JC called me shortly after I sent my email and we set up a time to meet. The whole process from start to finish was very relaxed and JC did a great job answering my questions and guiding me along the purchase process. We love the car! Thanks again! Jim Miller

Service and Repair

by from Great Falls, VA |

I bought an F250 SD XL in 2009 and have had the truck serviced there ever since. The service staff if great. The service and repairs are excellent and the customer service is super. Because I use the truck almost exclusively for heavy duty towing (large horse trailers) but low miles. So the issues I end up with are non-standard and the staff and manager (Joey Stckman) are always very helpful. I would recommend the service. (I would however schedule directly with the service staff and avoid the call center - as the call center staff is totally disconnected from the actual service department)

not bad

by from Lancaster pa |

Drove 3 hrs for a vehicle here @ koons, test drove it, bought it.. now this car has a fresh VA inspection but needed a PA inspection. Upon that ww discovered both rear shocks leaked badly and has been for some time.. iv tried contacting the salesman twice with no reply.. disappointed .. other then that everything was nice

Syed at Koons Was Great

by from Ashburn, VA |

Great value, very competitively priced, and a true no hassle process.

First New Car

by from Ranson,WV |

In all of my 43 yrs of driving I have never had a brand new car. Well thinks to Koons Ford and a great saleman Steve Arnold , I am the owner of a new Ford Fiesta at the age of 60 yrs old and love it and can still drive a 5 speed ....Mr Arnold was very helpful and very pleasant to work with and we even had a few laughs lol..The only thing that I wish I could do over would be to get a picture with Mr Arnold by my new car giving me my keys . I was so excited to finally get my car that I forgot to take the picture so please let Steve know that I am so so sorry. I am very pleased with the service and would tell anyone who is looking for a new car to see Steve Arnold and Koons Ford of Sterling. Thank you so much Steve for helping me purchase my new car .

Jason was GREAT... service was quick and clean

by from Herndon, VA |

It was a cold and rainy day, and I needed a state inspection for my vehicle. Jason Gage (Assistant Service Manager) made the process quick, easy and painless. He even came looking for me, as I decided to peruse the new car lot while my car was being inspected (I was not in the customer waiting lounge where I told him I would be). After I answered a question about my car, he promptly took it back for inspection and let me know that service was recommended (brakes -- but I already knew that before going in). Very nice and polite fellow. This is what a service department should be!

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!

by from Greencastle, PA |

Sent a text to see if the Edge I had been looking at for weeks was still available and got a response back in a couple hours that yes it was. Thomas Kody asked if I was interested in a test drive and I set one up for my husband and me the very next day. Kept him posted on our arrival since we live over an hour away from the dealership. When we got there and were directed to Tom he had the car ready for our test drive. We loved the Edge. Made our deal and there was no high pressure negotiating. The finance department was great to deal with and we left with our new Edge. This took place on a sunny Saturday and took a total of about 4 hours. They were busy, they had bad weather the two previous weekends. This is a busy dealership and this is why they can have the great prices they have. Tom was wonderful! I have already recommended this dealership to several coworkers. Would definitely purchase another vehicle here!

A Great Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I traveled from MD to VA to purchase my Subaru Legacy; and I had submitted an application to purchase the vehicle prior to arriving. Once I arrived, I took the car for a test drive. I loved the vehicle just like I knew I would. I had asked the Lord for direction and wisdom & He gave me this vehicle. I have had the vehicle for only 2 weeks and I made changes on whether I wanted to purchase a warranty or not. The folks in the accounting dept did not hound me about sending & receiving paperwork; but they allowed me to take my time to feel comfortable with my final decisions. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family. Oh yeah, I found this vehicle on cars.com where my nephew often dreams.

Pleasant Experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I went to Koons to look at a used Mazda 3. When I arrived, a sales person greeted me and brought me to the desk of the person I came to see. Sayed is a very nice person, has been in the business for a long time and doesn't believe in high pressure sales talk. I really appreciated that!!! The test drive revealed a very firm ride and uncomfortable drivers seat, so I did not end up purchasing this car. Nevertheless Sayed even offered me to drive the car home and bring it back the next day. I have never heard that before. Talking about pleasing your costumers!

Koons Sterling Ford responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Hi Dora, Sounds like we really went above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

atitude problem...

by from silver spring, maryland |

Asking for too much money for suv .. still went with intention.to buy sakeman test drove my trade in that runs very strong fir high miles I test drove dealers suv when I came back salesman told me even.if.I sold.him.my trade in for $100 he wouldent even.buy it.. but I know it beats camels.. how rude so I sat down thought about it and just got up in.middle of talk and left what a shame I loved their suv I was there with my checkbook .. too bad