Koons Sterling Ford

New 866-461-5141 New866-461-5141
Used 866-461-5072 Used866-461-5072
Service 866-461-5419 Service 866-461-5419

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Love my Mustang! M. Brownlee is a great salseman!

by from Sterling Va |

The guys down there are really willing to go the extra steps to make sure you get what you want. They Wowwwed Me!

February 10, 2016

Frank, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

THE BEST!

by from Sterling, VA |

Looks like they are listening to customer's expectations. Mike Brownlee was amazing to get me a very good deal on 2016 Mustang. Steve Brown and Joey Stickman were also great by fixing the customized front plate bracket for a very low cost. Highly recommended!

May 20, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great price, knowledgeable salesman.

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I've been shopping for a new truck for a few months. Koons was the first place I visited that price matched advertising. Staff, Holt, was very knowledgeable of the truck I purchase to include every detail of the new touch screen nav system. Relative to car buying, Koons was a great experience and I would travel to buy from them again.

May 21, 2016

Thanks for reviewing, George!

Great service, always

by from Reston, VA |

Service manager Jack is totally awesome...always courteous and prompt!

May 18, 2016

Thanks for the review, Ash!

Buying a mustang

by from Great Falls, virginia |

Very pleasant experience buying a car with Syed. Did buy the car on the second visit-no pressure and very accomodating

May 12, 2016

Thank you for the review, congratulations on the new Mustang!

So Far So Good

by from Leesburg, VA |

February, 2016: Purchased a used Ford truck. Knew the exact vehicle I wanted to see from the online listing. Called and spoke to Glen Goettlich and we arranged a time for me to come and check it out. He was waiting for me when I got there. Literally took 90 minutes from the time I arrived, went for a ride, agreed on a price, and then walked out the door keys in hand (cash deal). It doesn't get much easier than that!! April, 2016: I already put 7500 miles on the car so it was time for its' first service appointment. I called and arranged for a specific time to bring the car by. When I showed up the service guy knew my name, the type of vehicle I was bringing in, and the service that was to be provided. I believe his name was Andre (?). A very personable guy. I was prepared to rent a vehicle from them thinking it would take all day but Andre told me I could wait and the car would be ready in less than an hour. They have a very nice and comfortable waiting area so I agreed. Fifty minutes later a guy named Joey calls my name and tells me everything is done and the car is ready to go!! Oil change, tire rotation, whatever, whatever, whatever, all the items on the checklist for the number of miles I have and I'm good to go. Happy?? Yeah, I'm happy. I'll be a lot happier if they keep up this type service for sure :)

April 29, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Joe! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

First New Car Purchase - 2016 Mustang GT

by from Near Chicago - NW Indiana |

First, quick shout out to Jason Robles. Good man. I'm a very frugal person so when it came to buying my first new car, I searched all over the country for the best deals. Koons Sterling Ford stood out, WAY out, from the competition in regards to price. I live in Indiana close to Chicago and they literally could not be beat by anyone within in a couple hours of where I lived so I made the decision that I was going to be flying out and taking an awesome ride home with my new car. Jason Robles with the sales team verified their out the door prices with me and won my confidence that I was dealing with an upstanding team. The communication with Jason was fantastic and not once did I feel like I was dealing with a run of the mill salesperson. I felt like I was dealing with a human being who actually cared about making sure I was comfortable with my purchase decision. What a major relief. An absolute buying pleasure. Thank you Jason and everyone at Koons Sterling Ford. Communication A+ Price A+ Service A+

May 14, 2016

Christopher, thanks for reviewing! I am happy to hear about your awesome experience at Koons! Congratulations on your first new car!

EXCELLENT experience! JASON ROCKS!

by from Gowanda, NY |

I shopped all over the internet for a new Transit 250 for my business. I was willing to travel if it meant saving thousands of dollars. I emailed a LOT of dealers, but one particular salesman stood out -- Jason Robles @ Koons. Jason made me feel comfortable right from the start. He answered ALL of my questions, gave me breakdowns so I knew exactly what I was paying for, was prompt to reply, and he just struck me as a good, honest human being. Jason gave me an EXCELLENT price, so I made an appointment to drive down and purchase the van. I made the 6+ hour drive from Western NY down to Koons Sterling Ford. I'll admit, I was a little nervous as to whether the 'smoke and mirrors' tactics would sour this deal. My worry was for nothing -- Jason came through and gave me exactly what he said he would. He was a real pleasure to deal with, and I will definitely contact him in the future when I need to replace my other vehicles! This is how all vehicle transactions should transpire. Keep up the good work, Jason!

April 22, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Koons Sterling Ford. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Bummed.

by from Reston, VA |

When I purchase a car from a Ford dealer I expect them to stand by their sales. Just a few weeks after putting down thousands on a used vehicle I have to visit their customer service and give them over $500 more for a repair on the vehicle they just sold me, as the part was not covered by the warranty. My expectation when I purchase a used car from a dealer is that my first service visit should be to get the oil changed and the tires rotated a few months down the line. Koons failed to meet this expectation.

April 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We regret to hear you have been experiencing issues with your vehicle so soon and we would like to do our best to assist you in this matter. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can understand the details of your situation and begin working with you to resolve this matter to your satisfaction, if we still can. We know we can always improve so we hope to hear from you soon.

They Know Cars!

by from Virginia |

Bought a new 2016 Mustang from this dealer. Amazing purchasing experience with dealer Ben! They do know cars :D Highly Recommended!

February 23, 2016

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!