Honda Cars of Corona

Used 888-796-0856 Used 888-796-0856
Service 888-796-4859 Service 888-796-4859

5 Star Serivce

by from Riverside Ca |

Jun was our sales associate and his non pressure style made buying first car with my son a pleasant and educational experience. First, the car advertised was exactly as promised, which is always a good place to start. Then I feel that he took the time we needed to make the most informed decision possible. Sure there was the typical back and forth negotiations, but I actually enjoy the process. In the end I feel we got a fair deal on a solid car, we got a certified pre-owned 2013 Honda Accord Sport. This is a car I think my son will enjoy driving for many years to come. Thank you again for the great service.

Awesome experience

by from Corona,ca |

Excellent and friendly service. Greg smith helped us and was very nice and had alot of information. We gave him the price we wanted and he made it happen. Thank you for making our car buying so pain free. Would definitly recommened Greg and honda of coroa.

Sales

by from Corona Ca |

Just got a new 16 Civic for my daughter. Thank you Brice and Skylar for getting me such a great deal

Great Experience with Jun

by from Riverside, Ca |

Jun is the most trustworthy, nice, and very helpful salesman at Honda Cars of Corona!! He is the guy to go to. He helped me with both of my purchases and worked hard to try to get the best price he can for me.. He is amazing and takes his time and does not make you feel rushed or obligated to buy. When I left the dealership I was more than happy and satisfied with everything.. I LOVE MY 2013 Honda Accord, Thank you Jun.

Love my New Honda

by from Corona, Ca |

Thank you Jun at Honda Cars of Corona for getting me the best deal but also the best service. My family will enjoy our New Honda for many years.

Love this place

by from Placentia, Ca |

Just got my third Accord from this store. These guys always take care of me and I love there pricing. Best anywhere in town. Thank you Jun Pangelinan and Scott Hitzeman for making my purchase so easy.

Left after being yelled at by a sales manager.

by from Irvine, CA |

I walked into this dealership ready to buy a specific car that I had found online. The salesman, Jeff, was easy to work with and polite. I would have been a very easy sale for him. I took it for a test drive and was ready to sign on the dotted line with no hassle. After collecting my signature and all my information and agreeing on a price and financing, I thought I was in the clear. However, as soon as they ran my credit, I was informed that the car had JUST been sold. This is where things went downhill. First of all, why did they need to run my credit if they were just going to inform me that the car had been sold? Why not tell me that the car was about to be sold, and let me look around at other vehicles or wait to see if the other buyer they had backed out? I started to leave the dealership, but then I walked back in to see if I could collect the form that I had filled out that had my social security number, address, phone, income, and the contact information for my employer as well as my mother, who I put as my emergency contact. I had approached Jeff as he was right inside his manager's office, and upon hearing my request, the manager immediately fired back that he couldn't do this with a very rude tone. Upon hearing his tone, I was a little more stern with my request, but after only getting about five words out, the sales manager, Ronaldo, started yelling at me. We went back and forth for a few minutes yelling in front of everyone else at the dealership until I stormed out. I have been a Honda owner before, and although I am still in the market for another Honda, I will absolutely never step foot in this dealership again if that's how sales managers treat prospective customers. I hadn't even met this guy before and he immediately was rude to me. I understand if they needed to keep the form, but he could have explained that to me in a calm, rational manner instead of yelling at me.

Terrible Service

by from Corona, CA |

I bought my car about three years ago from this place. When I bought the car, they made every thing seems easy & nice. They tricked me into buying all kinds of extra things that I didn't need. Ever since I bought the car, I have had nothing but issues. Even their service is terrible. One of the things I bought when I purchased the car was extended warranty but when anything needs fixing, they say it is not covered. Even when I asked for shuttle service, they say it is not cost effective for the shuttle to give me a ride just for oil change service. I have owned other cars before such as Nissan & Toyota & I never had this kind of service. I am so desappointed with this dealer & honda in general. For sure my next car is not going to be a honda.

service repair ripoff

by from corona, ca. |

Took in my accord to have a new key made, came back to a broken torn apart ignition. I was given 2 options pay over 650. For full repair there, or take my car back as they left it by towimg, although we drove it there and never had an ignition problem.key would of cost me165.. Locksmith quoted me at 150.I will never again buy or get repairs done with honda and I would warn customer service for buying 100%. After that its bad.

loving my new altima

by from san diego |

Thanks to Corona Motors they were able to get me into my dream car and made the process very simple. It was definetly worth the drive over from Diego!