Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-733-6182 Service 888-733-6182

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

A great experience

by from New London, CT |

I met the GM of this dealership through his Mom and she wasn't wrong. They are the best. They worked with me above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone. If their new car experience is as good as a used one, you can't go wrong. Someone traded in the car I purchased less than 30 days before I bought it. It was just what I wanted and they made it happen for me. God blessed me with a great car and a dealership that took care of what I needed. Because of what they have done for me, I have someone else in my church that will be calling them. If you treat the customer like you want to be treated, the word of mouth will bring you all the business you could ask for.

Tucker McDonough very friendly and awesome service

by from westerly, RI |

Professional service from start to finish from Tasca and Tucker McDonough

Great services

by from Westerly,RI |

The quality of service from the people that work there is why they can say "you will be satisfied" My appointment was scheduled with Paul in service with a quick phone call. When i came in I was attended to by Kevin. Kevin took the time to go over what was needed today even though I have been there numerous times.They are the best . Thanks Bill

Good Experience

by from Voluntown, CT |

It was a pleasure dealing with Darren. My daughter and I drove the 1999 Dodge Ram Diesel to Tasca Monday, morning, April 11. My husband and I drove from Batavia, NY, with no blinker lights and no brake lights. A dealership in Batavia looked for a solution but we didn't have the time to wait. When we arrived back in CT April 6, we called Tasca on Thursday, April 7. Our appt. was for Monday 8 a.m. My husband was taken to the hospital with Influenza A (for Awful) on Sunday. I dealt with Darren and relayed info. to Dick. Dick said go ahead and get all fixed that needs it. We picked up the truck on Thursday, April 14. When Dick drove the truck home, he said he has never felt the truck drive so smoothly. Darren explained everything to us and made sure we understood and could ask questions. He took us to the check out desk and the young lady was very efficient. Thank you Tasca, Dot

Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Stonington, CT |

I was looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and Rick Novak was extremely helpful. He went above and beyond helping me find the exact car I wanted and spent time with me going over all the bells and whistles. He helped me determine what payment plan was best for me and what options I should consider.

Great Dealership..most helpful..professional..

by from Medford, NY |

The best in every aspect!!! From getting stuck and getting all the help I needed..they got me back to the Dealership..repaired my truck on the spot..Professional, Friendly...I could not have asked for anything more. I would recommend this Dealership to everyone.

Excellent Experience at Tasca

by from Dedham, Ma |

Rick Novak was very knowledgeable of the car I choose, A Jeep Cherokee. The finance department, Don Metivier, made getting financed for the vehicle hassle free and easy. I would recommend to my friends and family to use Tasca in the future.

A pleasure

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

Great experience. Rick was very accommodating & friendly. He facilitated the sale nicely & kept it "no-nonsense," which I greatly appreciated. Buying a new car should be a pleasurable experience, & it certainly was at Tasca. I will not hesitate to recommend the dealership to all my friends & family.

We needed a nice used minivan

by from Hope valley, RI |

I liked the dealership, we didn't feel pressured. Everyone there was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Rick Novak was so helpful and we enjoyed working with him. Very happy with the van we found. Thanks

Great car and great service.

by from North Stonington, CT |

I am a new customer who is finding the Service Department at TASCA in Westerly "completely satisfying". Thanks to Paul and Melissa for your prompt, effective and courteous service. And Jennifer, thanks for your friendly hello and for helping me select such a great "pre-owned" car. I understand that Kevin has moved to Cranston but thanks to him as well. Buying and taking care of a car is not my favorite thing to do but everyone at TASCA in Westerly has made my experience fun.