Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-733-6182

YOU WILL BE SATISFIED

A great experience

by from New London, CT |

I met the GM of this dealership through his Mom and she wasn't wrong. They are the best. They worked with me above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone. If their new car experience is as good as a used one, you can't go wrong. Someone traded in the car I purchased less than 30 days before I bought it. It was just what I wanted and they made it happen for me. God blessed me with a great car and a dealership that took care of what I needed. Because of what they have done for me, I have someone else in my church that will be calling them. If you treat the customer like you want to be treated, the word of mouth will bring you all the business you could ask for.

Tasca "Preferred Diamond Dealership"

by from Cranston, Rhode Island |

Tasca has once again serviced my 2013 Dodge Challenger on April 29, 2015, relating to a factory recall and performing a synthetic oil change. To begin, to arrange a service appointment at Tasca is an easy process, whether online or via telephone. Each person answering the the phones are very courteous and helpful, directing the customer to the appropriate department. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a dealership that is impeccable in all facets relating to customer service and to the cleaniness of all facilities located within and without. A service area is provided for coffee and tea to the customer at no charge, along with a HD television. A very comfortable waiting area, in addition to reading materials which are available. Upon my initial inquiry to Tasca regarding the procedure to perform the factory recall, Kevin addressed the issue as all my questions were answered. The approximate time given to replace the alternator and oil change were given as two to three hours. When one obtains information on the length of time to perform certain repairs, one usually looks at the longer length of time, mostly due to unknown problems. However, this was not the norm. Tasca managed to install the alternator and change the vehicle's oil below the two hour mark. In reality, I could not believe that the Challenger was complete. In my many years of going to dealerships, one can always plan on the upper end of hours for repairs. There are a great many instances where vehicles are taken to dealerships strictly to change the oil are are stationed there for hours. Not the case at Tasca. I believe that Tasca has a caretaker available to maintain the grounds as well as the interior. There may be other dealers who employ someone but their presence is not seen. I would like to make mention of Linda who is always very courteous, pleasant and able to assist the many which speak with her. One point I'd like to make is that a contract was provided to me by (FCA) Chrysler relating to a six year contract for oil changes. The initial dealership which performed the first oil change was First Chrysler in South Attleboro, Massachusetts which charged me an additional $32.00. The reason given was that my contract was for standard oil, not synthetic. This was really not so, as the Challenger only uses synthetic oil. I asked the service manager at First Chrysler if he could allow the difference, and that Chrysler would reimburse the dealership. The service manager was adamant, refusing to trust either Chrysler or myself. Once contacting FCA, they admitted that the service manager was wrong, as Chrysler sent me a check to cover the additional cost. As I called First Chrysler and again spoke with the service manager as to what oil he used, he said Mopar. I said that I wished to have Penzoil. The service manager said it was the same thing. At that point, I must be honest, I was a little irritated for not using the oil I asked for. Secondly, there were some defects relating to small dings on the vehicle from being sent by trailer or by train, possibly relating to the tie down straps. First Chrysler provided a cost of $648.00 to repair the 'dings': "Stating that Chrysler would not cover that part". Once contacting Chrysler, FCA did provide a resolution to repair the vehicle. No effort was made by First Chrysler to address, nor contact FCA in regard to the dings. There was no record kept by first Chrysler in my visit, no body shop estimate, and furthermore the management denied me even being there. Pictures were even taken which First Chrysler stated no pictures were available. After providing full documentation to FCA, pictures, video, and documentation, FCA followed the appropriate steps to look into the matter for me. FCA did state that First Chrysler would be notified relating to the information. I cannot divulge any further information regarding this matter. The fact is the service manager at First Chrysler is no longer with the company. I'm bringing t

Excellent service department

by from Charlestown, RI |

Linda and everyone at the service department is great to deal with. I have been going there for years and they have always been fair and open and did great work.

complete new facility & terrific customer service

by from Westerly, RI |

The new owner leveled the old building and rebuilt a completely new facility, including revamping the whole outdoor area--new pavement & lighting, safer entry & exit, etc. The employees I know are friendly & helpful. The owner is very pleasant & accessible. The service manager is top-notch & puts the customer first.

Amazing service!

by from Westerly rhode island |

The customer service at this dealership is amazing. They really go above and beyond for their customers! When my family is ready to get a second car I'm going to get it from them!

Tasca is on another level!!

by from Westerly, RI |

I was hesitant to believe that Tasca was unlike any other dealership, as I was told. Boy was I wrong! Tasca has re-invented the dealership experience, and this is the way it should be! They make you feel like you're the only customer they have, and their pricing is more than fair. I paid several thousand dollars less than the market average for my Charger, and Don Metivier the sales manager went out of his way to help get my 'shaky' credit approved. All in all, it was the single most enjoyable and refreshing experience I've ever had buying a car, and I will most certainly be buying my next one there. THANK YOU TASCA!!!

Great service

by from Westerly,ri |

I would like to thank Roland and don for the excellent service I received. A special thanks to Paul Fortin. He goes above and beyond. Really really good and polite mechanic.

Purchased a new Jeep Wrangler

by from Middletown RI |

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler and i cannot say enough excellent things about the whole experience. From the initial call to Dave LeGates through the whole process with Frank Vescera, the experience was great. The process also included "Mac" and Michael Tasca and I would strongly recommend anybody in the market for a new or used vehicle to give these people a call.

Impressed!

by from Westerly, RI |

We were so impressed from our very first interaction that we ended up purchasing 2 vehicles in less than a month. Mike Tasca and his crew are great! He treats everyone with the utmost respect and professionalism and his team of workers go above and beyond to get the job done. Don got us the best financing that NO ONE could compete with and Frankie treated us like family. He is on top of his game and you could tell he not only loves what he does but loves the company he works for. My brother-in-law also purchased 2 vehicles and my brother is in the process of purchasing one this week! I can't wait for my son to turn 16 so we can purchase another one!

Wonderful buying experience!Will gladly recommend

by from Sterling CT |

I found a vehicle on line at this dealership and boy could I not be more pleased with the buying process at Tasca. From inital contact to final sales all personell involved were genuine, personable, caring and professional. Mike our salesman was wonderful to work with, he spent the better part of the day assisting us and insuring our experiance was positive and seamless! Management and financing Don and Matt were also great to deal with as well as Dave from internet sales. This team work tiredlessly to insure my transaction went through and I was happy. They are going through some major renovations but that did not deter thier professional atmosphere ! I have never experanced a dealership that let the vehicle sell itself, no pressure. Even though I had some paperwork glitches and hold ups, ( no fault to them at all)these guys were there assisting me in anyway I needed every step of the way. Thank you for restoring faith in salemanship to this family. It was our pleasure doing buisness with you all and I will surely recommend you to family and friends !

Trading up for a new Wrangler Unlimited

by from Westerly, RI |

These guys are friendly and have a great work ethic. They gave us a great trade-in on our older Wrangler Unlimited and didn't try to gimmick us or hit us with hidden fees. They worked fast and were responsive to our questions. Buying a new vehicle from these guys was as hassle-free as possible and they do their best to get you in-and out. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram in RI, CT, or MA.