Coral Springs Buick/GMC

Service 888-509-6765

Coral Springs GMC/Buick is #1

MY STORY

by from Laud Lks, FL |

Had an appt, 11:45A, but on arrival, I was immediately told there was a 2-3hr wait because drive-ins are taken. I had to explain that my son who has Leukemia couldn't wait that long having had chemo the day prior before the person would do anything to prevent my wait from being that long. Although I was very appreciative, I do feel that if customers have an appointment, it should be honored and no one should be made to wait 2-3 hrs for an oil change. I also requested replacement of wipers that were not installed due to the service person's oversight and I had a coupon with savings. As a result, that coupon have since expired and I now have to pay full price for wipers. Unhappy Customer

New Sierra 1500

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Joe Fiduccia provided great customer service and a straightforward buying experience. Small cosmetic defect with the wheels was addressed promptly

Great Customer Service.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Best Car buying experience EVER! NO hassle no time waste - best Customer service.

service to my 2013 Regal GS

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

The service writer was very helpful and pleasant. The work was done promptly and completed same day. I also have 2014 Verano which my wife and I enjoy driving as well.

REVIEW AT THE DEALERSHIP

by from BOCA RATON FLA |

VERY HELPFUL--PLEASANT--GET A GOOD JOB DONE---2ND TIME FOR ME---JK

New truck

by from Marco Island, FL |

Excellent truck buying experience. Elan was very good.

great service great people!

by from coconut creek fl |

We have always had the best quality customer service here! Would never go anywhere else!

Coral Springs Buick/GMC responded to this review

April 26, 2014

Thank you Wendy for the kind words - we love having you part of our family at Coral Springs Auto Mall! We look forward to having you back at Coral Springs Buick GMC!!

Very nice dealership

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

My review is as follows, nothing against the staff at Coral Springs Buick, but I purchased a 2013 Buick Regal and about two weeks ago noticed the interior lining of the car coming apart from the car. Went to the service Department and they ordered the parts to fix the car and Luis the service rep. I had thus morning was fantastic!! Also the service Manager was very good also, the only thing I am afraid of is if this stuff starts happening on this car with 3500 miles on it what does the future hold for me with this car??? Have a bad taste dealing with Buick as four years ago had a 2007 Buick Lacrosse which turned out to be a lemon and after all of the fighting 1 1/2 years of court and phone calls finally was awarded a new vehicle, do not want to go through this again but my beliefs tell me to never give up and am so ready for another battle as I have the feeling that this will happen again.

jService

by from Coral Springs |

I've had my car serrvice under warranty 3 times and I've always been satisfied with the whole experience. Thumbs up to Jose Gonzales in service department.

Happy Acadia Denali owner.

by from Parkland, Florida |

Staff was exceptionally helpful and patient. I have never received such first class service when purchasing a vehicle. Robert and his staff worked with me every step of the way and made my interests priority.