Coral Springs Buick/GMC

Service 888-509-6765

Coral Springs GMC/Buick is #1

Excellent Customer Service

by from Miami, Florida |

My Wife and stopped in to check out a SUV we saw on the Coral Springs Auto Mall Website. The truck was there at the Sales Price listed. Our Salesman Joel was a pleasure to work with and the Finance Manager was very helpful getting us approved with the Payments that we can afford. A couple of weeks after the Sale we even received a call from our Salesman Joel checking up on us and thanking us again for making our purchase at Coral Springs Auto Mall. We will definately be back in the future to purchase again.

August 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your kinds words and for the 5 Star Review!! Joel is an amazing asset to our team - we are so happy you enjoyed him :) Congrats on your new SUV - we look forward to having you back!!!

My service

by from boca raton fl |

A part was ordered for me but no one has contacted me a week later

August 18, 2015

Dear Robert, Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. I have passed this onto our Service manager at Buick/ GMC and they will be in touch shortly! Thank you, Megan Crosby-Borgese

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from POMPANO BEACH , FL |

AFTER DEALING WITH SEVERAL OTHER DEALERSHIPS IN THE SOUTH FL AREA I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT WOULD LISTEN TO MY NEEDS.... EVERYONE WAS WONDERFUL - WIL, TONY AND DOUG WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP ME !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP

August 18, 2015

Dear Linda, Thank you for your wonderful review and very kind words! We look forward to having you back at Coral Springs Buick/ GMC :)

Auto butler applied.

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |

Luis Leon always takes great care. Always with a smile and always ready to help explain any situation that may arise. As you know most dealerships are well noted to be RipOffs. I feel very confident with Leon at the helm. Thank you

August 18, 2015

Thank you Cheryl for your kind words - Luis is a tremendous asset to our team at Coral Springs Buick/GMC! We look forward to servicing your vehicle(s) for years to come!!

The Best in Town and Wonderful Experience

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

My wife and I have visited several dealers. But none compare to Coral Springs Buick/GMC in Professionalism and Fairness. When we entered the dealership we were approach by a very friendly salesman Carmen Mastrangelo. Carmen Mastrangelo was patient and caring. He bent over backward to make sure we had the best deal and experience possible. He stayed late to make sure we understood how everything worked. We will do business with Coral Springs Buick/GMC again and it is our hope that we will be able to work with Carmen again. I would definitely recommend Coral Springs Buick/GMC and Carmen Mastrangelo to my family, friends and coworkers.

T. Magnanti

by from The Villages, FL |

A great buying experience. Personable, professional, easy to deal with. From our sales person to the finance guy. None of the high pressure tactics so many have come to expect at the "car buying experience". To be clear, I leased my vehicle and it is the second one I have leased from this dealer.

Great Deals, Great Service

by from Stuart, Fl |

Carmen, and Dennis were super friendly and helpful in my purchasing process. Despite a few setbacks, they were able find a truck that I absolutely love, and for an unbeatable price. I would 100% recommend this dealership.

August 18, 2015

Thank you MikeU for the 5 Star Review :) We are very fortunate to have our longtime salesmen Carmen and Dennis at Coral Springs Buick GMC! Congratulations on your new truck - we know you are probably enjoying it to the max!!

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Florida, Boca |

My husband and I just had the very best car-buying experience ever! Our salesman was top notch! We were very lucky to have Carmen Mastrangelo as our salesman. He is the nicest person/salesman ever! If you want to buy a car from this dealership, I strongly suggest you ask for Carmen. He will help you any way he can, answer all your questions, A to Z. We were very comfortable throughout the whole process.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for your awesome review! Your feedback and kind words are greatly appreciated :) We are very fortunate to have Carmen on our team, he is a great asset to our team! We hope you are still enjoying your new car, we look forward to having you back at Coral Springs Buick/ GMC!!

Top Notch Sales Experience

by from Boca Raton FL |

As a former new car dealer, I can appreciate the effort that goes into selling a new car. Our salesperson was professional , competent and accommodating. I have to say that I have bought or leased at least 15 new cars and that this was the best buying experience ever.

July 14, 2015

Thank you Bob R for the awesome review! We really value our customer's feedback and we are very appreciative that you noticed our hard work. Customer Service is always a top priority. We look forward to having you back at Coral Springs Buick GMC!!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Coral springs, Florida |

Great sales people! They don't waste your time. They work hard to give you the best deal, best financing in the shortest amount of time! If you are looking for a Buick/GMC this is the place to come!!

March 12, 2015

Thank you Deanne for your awesome review and for taking the time to provide your kind words! Welcome to our family - we look forward to having you back :)