Premier Chevrolet

6195 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621

Used 310-912-9986 Used 310-912-9986

Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park

by from Bellflower, CA |

Premier Chevrolet is a very good organization; they are not high pressure, but will work with you to get the best deal. Their staff is attentive and listen to the customer. you can say no to what you do not need or want; and they will not pressure you. Very helpful.

Premier Chevrolet of Buena Park was awesome!

by from Whittier, Ca. |

Dealing with Geoff Mallard made this experience a wonderful one. I love my new car and he made the buying experience fun and painless. I would buy from him anytime. Great deal!

Awesome personal!.. Great service! Will come back

by from Fullerton Ca |

Mr. Zareh is an Awesome business man!! The service is Great!!..couldn't be better.. bought more than one car from them, we will definetly keep coming back, Every one is Awesome!!!

worse experience ever ,wont ever go back

by from whittier ca |

Worse service and buying process ever. Will never go back or recommend Finance manager super rude,

Horrible service

by from Anaheim , Ca |

I began having trouble with my Equonix and decide to take my truck in to get it check out. ALEX in the service department assisted me , at the time I drop of my truck I did not have extended warranty info. He asked me to call him with info, I called him back within an hour and could not reach him left several messages with info after waiting two days to hear back from him I decided to call him. He was rude over the phone and said that I did not call him with the info so they had not even up looked at my vehicle. After calling back he said the insurance was not going to cover because he had made a mistake in my last name, when asked he blamed me for giving the wrong info mean while my truck sat there for three days and no repairs were done

No deal

by from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |

This was a horribly disappointing experience. I was contacted by Ana, and laid everything on the line for her. First, Im upside down in a car, big time. More than anyone should ever be. But.....Chevy has some really great incentives that could have offset that imbalance considerably. I told Ana this, made sure that she understood, and was told that even with the severe negative equity, that she was confident they could set me up with a new truck because of the incentives and financing options. My hopes were raised immediately, and we started the process. Initially, she lowballed my trade, and I stated that I had been offered about 3000 more than her offer. She stated that without an in person appraisal, she couldn't give me that number, but was confident that she could get me close, and encouraged me to come in. I got to the dealership, and was treated fairly, right up until they valued my trade even LESS than the initial value. The result is this, I was promised the world, when realistically, They should have just been upfront and let me know that it wasn't possible. This caused me to waste 1.5 hours of my life, and get my hopes up for something that they knew wasn't possible. I left feeling upset. A classic example of saying what you want to hear just to get you in the door. Once my negative equity shrinks, I will find my truck elsewhere. Honesty is the best policy, and these folks failed. On a bright note, the finance manager really tried to help, and showed some empathy, but alas it was not enough.

Bad experience......

by from Norwalk |

I would NOT recommend this Dealership to anyone as I have with others in the past. They don't spend the time to explain final car cost, APR nor any other questions that you have. If it's not an "easy" sale for them, they'll ignore you to the fullest. This has been a horrible experience and I plan to take my Camaro SS search elsewhere. Ernest was a cool guy, but won't answer questions that I have. Ana called me and wanted me to stop in, but I couldn't that day. She said she would call me back, but I haven't heard from her. The Sales Manager called me and told me that Ernest would give me a call.......still waiting for that call Ernest! If this is how they plan to do business, they won't be around for too long. They get you in with the "lifetime warranty" offer, but what good will that do anyone if they continue to business this way? Not a good business practice for a dealership that wants to stick around.

Made it possible when others said it wasn't!!

by from Fullerton, CA |

So I was looking for a vehicle for work. As a result of the bad economy I had less than perfect credit. I had already given up on my search when I received a call from the internet manager who asked me to give them the last shot. Long story short, the best I could come up with in terms of an interest rate was a rejection or 26% interest rate. I was able to get a lot better financing at Premier Chevrolet than what I could come up on my own. I wasn't given much to choose from but I was grateful that I was finally able to get into a decent car!!! Zach, Kent, and Ana were very useful and I am a very satisfied customer!!! Great place to go if you are trying to re-build your credit and not be taken advantage of due to your past credit history!!!

Premier Chevrolet responded to this review

January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We thrive to be your Premier Chevrolet dealer in all of Southern California. We appreciate your patronage.