2110 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

New 888-260-9617
Used 888-496-3677
Service 888-221-4209

Integrity Chevrolet

Best Car Buying Experience - Ever.

by from Chatanooga, TN |

After 3 dealerships and 5 hours of test driving and appraisals my wife and I finally decided to visity Integrity Chevrolet. My only wish is that I had done so earlier! My salesperson Brian Cruz and Finance Manager Pat Horten were awesome; they gave me more than fair for my trade and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I am very satisfied with my 2014 Camaro and would recommend Brian, Pat and Integrity Chevy to anyone!

The best experience I ever had with a dealer!!!!

by from Ringgold, Georgia |

After being turned down by but other dealerships. I stopped in with Integrity as a last resort. Their salespeople were amazing Mr Kephart and Mr Cruz bend over backwards to get me exactly where I need to be.And out from under those horrible buy here pay here loans. The finance department did an amazing job with my loan, pay off and my monthly payment. Now integrity will be my first choice and only choice. They have earned a customer for life.

excellent buying experience!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

What an excellent purchasing experience. Brian and I corresponded with one another over email and text. When we spoke on the phone he was able to have the SUV and the paperwork ready so my time spent at the dealer was minimal. The guys at Integrity have integrity. I highly recommend this dealer.

excellent buying experience!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

BEST TRUCK BUYING EXPERENCE EVER,THANKS KEN BRYANT

by from WHITWELL,TENNESSEE |

IVE BOUGHT 10-12 VEHICLES FROM OTHER DEALERS,IN THE PAST 4 YEARS.SEVERAL DIFFERENT DEALERS.NO OTHER PREV.DEALER,CAN COMPARE TI INTEGRITY.I WILL NEVER SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE AGAIN/BE BACK SOON FOR A NEW CORVETTE,THANKSFOR ALL YOUR GREAT SERVICE AND PEOPLE,RANDY SPARKS.

Amazing dealership! Never going anywhere else!

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

Such a great place to buy car. Pam meade was my customer sales representative and she went above and beyond to help. Thanks to her, i have my first brand new car that I absolutely love! They took extra time to get me the best finance rate, which was 6% less than what my credit union offered. They offered me a great deal on my trade in!! They made me comfortable and feel at home. They even did a cheer for me as I was getting in my new car to drive away. Everyone introduced themselves, even the reps that weren't working with me. I would recommend them to anyone. It was as easy as sitting at home looking for a car. Now me and my husband and baby on the way have a safe, reliable car!

Great Customer Service!!!!

by from Athens Tennessee |

Brian Cruze is awesome! He definitely made our car buying experience the best ever.

Awesome Customer Service!!

by from Athens, Tenn |

Brian Cruze is great. He went above and beyond to get us the best price for our Equinox. Thank you for making a rainy day bright in a different way Brian!!!

Extremely satisfied !

by from Chattanooga, Tn |

We recently purchased a 2015 Tahoe from Integrity, the salesman were very professional and efficient. Our experience here was excellent , and their prices were unbeatable ? we actually were looking at a certain color & wheel combination that was hard to find but they made it happen and were amazing to work with !! Highly recommended !!

Great service Department

by from Chattanooga tn |

I was impressed with the level of customer service i got at integrity i was offered a drink had wifi felt at home. it got even better when i saw how fast and efficient there shop was at doing my oil change. little things count big in my book. and at Integrity they make those little things into big things.

Great prices on their vehicles

by from Loganville,Ga. |

Brain gave me a great price on my truck. They beat out Maxie Price Chevrolet who claims to have them best price . "Nobody beats Maxie. " well Integrity Chevrolet has the best price by far. Get your price on a truck then take it to Integrity Chevrolet and let them beat the price. What a great dealership !!!!!!!! I will always go here and get a truck when I need one !