Nelson Honda

3464 Peck Rd, El Monte, CA 91731

Great service department

by from La Puente, CA |

I have owned Honda's all my life, and only used Honda service dept. I have been coming to Nelson Honda for service for the last 15 years and have never had a bad experience there. All of the service advisors are really nice and helpful. My regular advisor, Gabriel Peng is the greatist, he takes the time to explain things, and he doesn't pressure you in doing something that you don't want to do, or don't have the money to do it. When requested, the mechanics come out to explain in details on what the problem is, and what they did to fix it. As long as they do a great job, and make me feel like a special customer, I'll be coming here till the day I stop driving.

Terrible customer service for lease returns.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

It's unfortunate that after all these years of owning Hondas and buying cars at Nelson Honda I have to terminate my relationship with them with such a sour experience. I leased a Pilot 3 years ago and went in to return it this weekend and I got the worst customer service I have ever had with any car transaction. It's a real shame because I love the Honda brand and had had great interactions with Nelson Honda. But it became evident that as soon as you are returning a car they are DONE with you. The manager, Mr. Jason Park, was useless, the leasing agent was totally unprofessional. I went in on a Sunday and Mr. Park told me he couldn't process my lease because the agent wasn't there so I had to return on Monday between 10-5. I left work early on Monday, got there at 3:45 to return the car. Some guy name "Tino" took my paperwork, the keys, and told me to wait. He never came back!!! at 5:15 I asked the customer service desk why this was taking so long. They paged "Tino" for the next 20 minutes. Finally, some guy, not Tino, came out and told me Tino left for the day and that my lease return was "fine and I could go." Are you kidding me!!! Not one of the 30+ sales people and two managers on site came out to tell me that "Tino" had left for the day! And then they expected me to walk away without any documentation and/or proof that I had returned the vehicle?!?! This is just not how you assist a loyal Honda customer. I am outraged. I lost two hours of work for this treatment?!?! I have letters I will be mailing to all Honda parties and I will make sure no one I know ever gets a car at Nelson Honda!

Nice Staff

by from El Monte, CA |

Had a very pleasant experience, I didn't feel pressured. All 3 of your employees were very attentive to my needs.

Easy Easy

by from El Monte, CA |

It was wonderful, the sales associate was really straight forward and helpful. Relatively easy buying process

quick and friendly service

by from El Monte, CA |

It was great, because everyone was courteous and the service was swift and efficient!

Excellent experience!

by from El Monte, CA |

My experience was amazing, everyone was very diligent about their work and trying to make sure everyone was taken care of. And the work on my car was done pretty quickly

Manager Christopher Medrano/ Service department

by from Baldwin Park |

My overall experience with Nelson Honda was not that great from when I purchased my vehicle until I needed my car repaired. The manager Christopher Medrano made what I thought wasn't so good into a great experience. He took care of my repair as well as made sure I had a rental vehicle and kept me informed with the email updates letting me know the status of the repair. He also reassured me if I needed anything else for my vehicle it would be that easy. The service department was more helpful than all other department's in my opinion. So thank you for the great customer service Christopher Medrano and the service department.

Customer Service Above and Beyond

by from El Monte, CA |

He provided wonderful service. I am very pleased by his profession and kindness. If I decide to come back again, I'd definitely choose Mr. Peter as a solo contact person. I will and be going to refer my friends to his service.

Comfortable and friendly

by from El Monte, CA |

I had the most amazing experience everyone there was very friendly,caring and that made me feel very comfortable

Vehicle Service-Recall Passanger Airbag

by from Monterey Park, Ca |

Manuel Montoya is my preffered service consultant at Nelson Honda. He is professional, thrustworthy, and friendly! Jorge Rivas