Fitzgerald Auto Mall Gaithersburg

905 N Frederick Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-887-7436
Used 888-263-9194
Service 888-459-7200

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

A Dealership to Visit!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Last fall I decided that I wanted to purchase a new car by spring. After doing a little research I wanted to look at the Hyundais and the Hondas. I decided to start with Fitzgerald's as my son-in-law had purchased his Hyundai from them a year ago and was happy with the car and the experience. Through 'the luck of the draw' -- my sales person was Tony O'Brien. I told Tony the models I was interested in -- we looked at them; through conversation, hearing what my life revolves around, he suggested I take a look at the Subaru Forester. I immediately noticed the great visibility in the car -- and after driving 4 different models I knew I was leaning towards the Forester -- I knew I didn't have to look further. Tony was knowledgeable, informative -- and with no pressure. The words 'serving the customer' come to mind when I think of the experience -- I never felt rushed -- Tony was looking to match me to the car for me -- and it is because of that goal, and his suggestion, that I bought the new Forester. I love it! Renda Reed made the business portion a pleasant experience as well. If you are in the market for a car, stop at Fitzgerald's -- you won't be disappointed!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Gaithersburg responded to this review

June 12, 2014

Barb - Thanks for posting - we appreciate that. Enjoy the Forester; it's a great vehicle!

Smooth ride.

by from Germantown |

We recently purchased a Hyundai Sonata from Fitzgerald. We love the ample leg room, accessories and the mpg is excellent. The whole buying process was stress free. We didn't feel rushed to make the purchase. Keep up the good work guys.

Great buying experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Our salesman, Dave Merritt, was very helpful in giving us the information we wanted to make the right choice for our needs. He avoided any attempt to pressure us into buying right away. We were able to take our time before finally deciding on the Hyundai Sonata, which we are very happy with. It's a great car! Thanks, Dave.

Great service

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I bought a car from here over the weekend and had a great experience. My salesman, Jesus Henriquez was attentive and helpful without being pushy. I am very pleased with my purchase so far.

buying a new Prius

by from Gaitehrsburg, MD |

Great job offering no hassles to buy a car. My salesman gave me all the information I asked for so I could do research and know I was ready to buy when I arrived. Everyone was helpful and friendly. My only suggestion is that need a make-over of the building. It was run down and dirty; my wife was delighted with her new car, but felt bad for the employees who were stuck in that building all day.

A pleasant experience

by from gaithersburg, MD |

I leased a new car. The salesman went out of his way to be very helpful and spent as much time as I needed to evaluate the car and understand the leasing process. The whole experience made me feel comfortable with the purchase and I would recommend highly.

Chris Veres Was great.

by from Frederick, MD |

I found that only on cars.com did any sales person take the time to make a personal phone call to me. Chris Veres was a joy to work with. I contacted them via the cars.com web site, Chris called me in less than 5 min. It was around 9 am, we spoke about the car and pricing, Chris asked when I might stop in to look at the car. I set up a 630 pm test ride. He pulled the car and had it ready at 630. The car is for my son to drive so he did the test drive. He liked the car so we purchased it, as we waited for the paperwork to be done, Chris told me they had had another phone call just after he and I had set up the test drive, he told the other caller that the car was set for a 630 test ride and if something fell through than they would be able to look at it. What a joy it was to hear that from him, we had an issue with a dealer in Tysons Corner that had left a bad taste in our mouth but it was not a cars.com dealer. I would say Fitzgerald in Gaithersburg, MD and Chris Veres will be the first place I look the next time I need a car.

Fantastic experience!

by from Washington, DC |

My husband and I just bought a Subaru from Fitzgerald and we couldn't have been happier with the experience! We worked with Michael Dejesus, who was friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy in the slightest. He showed us a number of cars, was patient with our indecision about model types, and then was incredibly helpful when we asked if he could look around the area for other Subarus that matched the specifications we were looking for. He and the manager, Jaime (also incredibly nice), helped us compare pricing at other dealerships with their no-haggle pricing. At no point did we feel bullied or pressured to go with them. As a result, we felt completely comfortable (and eager) to purchase our car there. Financing, too, was a painless process because of John. All around, great place and great experience. Thanks, Fitzgerald!

Make car buying a pleasure

by from Montgmery Village, MD |

Third auto purchased from Fizgeralds. Could not be happier. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by Maria Fittro and David Merritt. David led us through the entire process. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He answered all our questions and left us knowing that our next car would also come from Fitzgeralds.

Awesome employees!

by from Westminster, MD |

I was searching for a Subaru Outback through Cars.com and came upon Fitzmall of Gaithersburg. The car that I contacted them about didn't turn out to be exactly what I was looking for, but Kay Varner contacted me about other possibilities. She is awesome!!!!! I came down and test drove the one she recommended and loved it! She sat and showed me all the features of the car and made sure I understood how to use them. She was friendly and made my car buying experience wonderful!

GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE

by from Germantown, MD |

What a great experience. My salesman John Dutton was wonderful. He was very helpful in all aspects of my purchase. I truly have never had such a nice experience purchasing a car. I would recommend John to all and anyone I have the opportunity to tell. He treated me like family.