Fitzgerald Auto Mall Gaithersburg

905 N Frederick Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-887-7436
Used 888-263-9194
Service 888-459-7200

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

A Dealership to Visit!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Last fall I decided that I wanted to purchase a new car by spring. After doing a little research I wanted to look at the Hyundais and the Hondas. I decided to start with Fitzgerald's as my son-in-law had purchased his Hyundai from them a year ago and was happy with the car and the experience. Through 'the luck of the draw' -- my sales person was Tony O'Brien. I told Tony the models I was interested in -- we looked at them; through conversation, hearing what my life revolves around, he suggested I take a look at the Subaru Forester. I immediately noticed the great visibility in the car -- and after driving 4 different models I knew I was leaning towards the Forester -- I knew I didn't have to look further. Tony was knowledgeable, informative -- and with no pressure. The words 'serving the customer' come to mind when I think of the experience -- I never felt rushed -- Tony was looking to match me to the car for me -- and it is because of that goal, and his suggestion, that I bought the new Forester. I love it! Renda Reed made the business portion a pleasant experience as well. If you are in the market for a car, stop at Fitzgerald's -- you won't be disappointed!

June 12, 2014

Barb - Thanks for posting - we appreciate that. Enjoy the Forester; it's a great vehicle!

Easy Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Last thing I want to do is spend time in a car dealership. Love being able to do everything thru the internet. Tony O'Brien made my purchase painless and I appreciate his professionalism. Fitzgerald went out of their way to get me the car I was looking for, despite the fact, that many other dealers couldn't or wouldn't try to locate one. Thanks for a nice experience.

Hyundai Elantra

by from Gapland, Md |

The buying process was quick, I drove out in the new car in 1-1/2 hours

September 1, 2014

Dave - Thanks for posting your review. We are glad to hear that your purchasing process went quickly and smoothly. Enjoy the new ride!

It was so easy!!!

by from Germantown, MD |

My saleswoman, Olga K. was great!! I was injured in a car accident earlier this year, and she came and got me from my home since I wasn't near public transit. She knew everything about the car I wanted and made the process easy and simple. She was so nice and even spent time after I bought the car explaining all the features of the car and how to work them, otherwise I would have been clueless:) I had previously sworn off Fitzgerald due to a issue with the used car sales in White Flint, but my mom talked me into going back. I'm so glad I did! Olga made sure that Fitzgerald in Lakeforest has my business for a long time!! The finance manager, Chris was also awesome and nice! Thanks again, Olga and Chris!!

September 1, 2014

Thanks for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass them on to Olga and Chris. Please enjoy the new vehicle!

My new Outback!!!

by from Westminster, MD |

I just picked my new 2015 Outback 3.6 with the Eyesight feature, which I ordered in mid June. David Merritt was my salesman and I would not hesitate recommending both him and Fitzgerald Subaru. This staff is kind, honest and efficient.. I am more than pleased with the Fitzgerald Subaru of Gaithersburg, MD, the treatment I received and my beautiful new car.

September 1, 2014

Nancy - Thanks for the glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your FitzMall experience. Enjoy the Outback!

Professional and efficient!

by from Silver Spring MD |

I was reluctantly replacing my old Subaru after coming to the realization that it was time to replace her. I knew what I wanted an shopped online to get prices from several dealers. We had bought a Subaru from Fitzgerald before and were quite pleased with the experience. Tony O'Brien called within 15 minutes of my receiving an email quote and 45 min later I was test driving my new Subaru Forester! He was very knowledgeable about new features and redesign elements, some of which I had not discovered in my own research. He communicated with business people and had me driving home in my new car within 3 hours. His attention was focused and we got all things taken care of with great efficiency. Another positive buying experience at Fitzmall! Hopefully, it will be a long time before we need to visit again, but when we do, it will be our first choice.

August 31, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We'll see you in next time!

there's your Friend

by from Gaithersburg, Md |

Let's put it this way: I visited Fitzgerald Auto, with my daughters (14 and 9), on my quest to learn about Hyundai models. There we met David Merritt, who gave us an over the top orientation. Simple cristal clear facts with no pressure at all. Next time we visited Dave, my daughters happily told me: Dad, "there's your Friend!" at the moment they spotted him. Can you imagine kids loving a car sales representative? The plain truth. Hands down on Dave and FitzMall's service.

September 1, 2014

That is so great to hear! We are very family oriented here at Fitzgerald Auto Mall and aim to please everyone. Thanks again!

All Good

by from Frederick, MD |

My wife and I just purchased a 2014 Subaru Outback from Fitzgerald Subaru in Gaithersburg. Overall, the team at Fitzgerald made the new car buying process a very nice one. There was no pressure to buy, and there was little negotiation needed as Fitzgerald was offering prices that matched the best I could find on the Internet. Andrew Huon was great as our primary salesperson, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. The purchase process included the requisite offers for insurance, long term maintenance contracts, and other options. But, once again, there was no pressure to purchase these items. Overall, a very good experience.

August 31, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating!We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

Smooth ride.

by from Germantown |

We recently purchased a Hyundai Sonata from Fitzgerald. We love the ample leg room, accessories and the mpg is excellent. The whole buying process was stress free. We didn't feel rushed to make the purchase. Keep up the good work guys.

August 29, 2014

Enjoy the Sonata - it's a great vehicle! Thanks for coming to FitzMall!

Great buying experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Our salesman, Dave Merritt, was very helpful in giving us the information we wanted to make the right choice for our needs. He avoided any attempt to pressure us into buying right away. We were able to take our time before finally deciding on the Hyundai Sonata, which we are very happy with. It's a great car! Thanks, Dave.

August 31, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It is much appreciated and we hope that you are enjoying the Sonata!

Great service

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I bought a car from here over the weekend and had a great experience. My salesman, Jesus Henriquez was attentive and helpful without being pushy. I am very pleased with my purchase so far.

August 29, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!