Puente Hills Toyota

17070 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91745

We received excellent service from here.

by from Covina |

We received excellent service from this dealer. The salesperson Nick Arellano was very straight and give what we want and fast. We love the Camry from here very much. We had a very good experience and will come back again soon. G.

Excellent Sales Rep

by from Montebello, CA |

Excellent Sales Rep Sean is genuinely a good guy. He cares about making the deal but not at the expense of gouging the customer. He is one of the most kind-hearted, soft-spoken and customer-centric sales reps you will ever meet. I would highly recommend going to the Puente Hills Toyota dealership and insisting that Sean sell/lease you your next Toyota. What a great experience! Thanks again Sean!

Wonderful experience!!!

by from Phillips Ranch CA |

Wow!!! from the beginning to the end it was an amazing experience to buy a car here at Puente Hills Toyota!!. Starting with the sales man Jorge Rodriguez which was very patient with me. His attitude was awesome and he look very professional compared to other people/places, he was suited; i mean he look like the type of person you wanna do business with!!. I bought a Camry SE!!! my actual first car!!! i love my car!!! Then i met Max who explain to me my options an help me decide my best option. Then i went to sign and i met Kim who was really friendly and explain the paper work briefly. At the end i was introduce to Rene Prado who is the sales director. Everything was amazing!! they made me feel comfortable; like part of a family. I met everyone. I definitely would recommend this dealership and ask for Jorge Rodriguez!!! Thanks!!!!!!

good experience Got Toyota Corolla for leasing,

by from glendale, ca. |

good experience Got Toyota Corolla for leasing, as a new buyer I am really happy to this car. Jorge Rodriguez is an amazing sales person. he will try everything to have a good deal with you and to his company. I definitely recommend this sales person to everyone. :)

Great!

by from West Covina, CA |

Thank you! Walked into this dealership expecting to be rejected, just like every other dealership i had been to, because of my "challenged" credit. Met with David Cervantes and he went above and beyond to get me into the exact vehicle I wanted (Scion XB). He was friendly, extremely helpful and just a pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain absolutely everything to me since i was a 1st time buyer. I just want to thank him for all the effort and time he put in helping me get the car I REALLY wanted with a payment I can actually afford. GO SEE DAVID If you need a new car!!! Kim in Financing is wonderful was well. Very Friendly and very patient also takes the time to explain everything and make everything simple and easy. Jorge set up my bluetooth and is very friendly! Thank you! Will Definitely be doing business here again and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new or certified car!

review

by from Moreno Valley, Ca. |

Service Puente Hills Toyota I was served at Puente Hills Toyota at City of Industry, Ca. The service was very impressive. I met a salesman named Derrick Bates, He was hind and helpful in my selection of an auto I would be happy with. Its been 6 days now and I'm happy I made a fine choice. Puente Hills Toyota has a fine State of the art Showplace and each car looks better than I've seen before. Margaret Frye

Great dealer and employees

by from Montclair CA |

Great dealer! My family and I have bought three cars from here. They have great customer service and will do anything to get you a great deal. We are more than pleased with with dealer and their employees especially with Armando Puyolt who helped me get a deal on two 2010 corollas. Also Alex Torres who got us our 2012 Toyota Tacoma! These guys are great and if you're looking for not only a great car but a great deal, this is the place to go.

Fantastic Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Fantastic Service Overall fantastic experience at this dealership. The staff is super patient and understanding. They will work hard to accommodate your needs. Armando Puyolt is lovely and probably the best car dealer ever. He got us exactly the car we wanted, for exactly the price we could do!

Great service

by from Walnut, CA |

Jason Hu is very nice and patient. He provided very professional service to help us choose the car. Even when we would like to change the color while he was preparing the contract for us, he still shows very nice and patient. I am really satisfied with his service. I will definitely come back next time.

Great Service

by from Brea California |

Jason Hu was very good, he took the time to explain to us everything in both English and Chinese when it was necessary. I would recommend Jason to anyone looking to buy a car at your dealership.