Browning Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

(5.0) 3 Reviews

1983 Hamner Ave, Norco, CA 92860

The best car buying experience ever!

by from Torrance, CA |

At Browning from the initial online chat until we were driving away in our new Grand Cherokee the entire staff was polite, accommodating, and conveyed a casual no pressure attitude which made the entire experience a pleasure. This is how car buying should be!

Great dealership!

by from Claremont, CA |

I really enjoyed my experience at Browning Dodge. From the moment I arrived the salesperson (James) was kind, courteous, knowledgable, and most importantly...not pushy!! I had been looking for a Ram 3500 4WD Cummins diesel for a very long time, and these guys made the deal I wanted happen! Additionally, after negotiating the price I wanted and options added, I was unable to pick up the truck...James agreed to deliver the truck free of charge. These guys really know how to run a dealership and make their customers happy. Good job Browning!

Great Service and Great Price!

by from Corona, CA |

Chris, Steve, Laura, and Robby made buying my new Grand Cherokee simple and easy. They were very professional. Gave us a great price. My car wouldn't be ready until the next day so Laura gave me a ride home. Excellent experience and we will definitely go back to buy our next Jeep there.