OC Auto Exchange

1331 S Euclid St, Fullerton, CA 92832

Used 866-906-1553

Honest, great service

by from Fountain Valley, CA |

Recently bought a car and had great service! Found the car i wanted at a great price and they made it hassle free. Great customer service and it was probably the most honest dealership ever.

Just OK Experience Overall...but do your homework

by from Fullerton, CA |

I made an appointment to come in and meet with the folks at OC Auto and had to wait for hours before even test driving the car. They are good at getting you financed, however, watch the pricing of the car as they will say one thing on the website and then quote you a higher price once it's time to sign the purchase contract. Car dealerships are sleazy in general and this one is no different. There's dishonesty throughout their process, so be careful.

0 Stars!

by from Whittier,CA |

Small lot, had trouble finding someone to help us, we called in about an hour before coming in and told him we'd like to see their 03 chevy Silverado. The guy said he would have it out and waiting for us. We came in very excited to see it and sat in the office for about 20 minutes...while they tried to find their car.. It ended up being behind the mechanic across the street. He pulled up and it was missing a mirror, smelt like mildew, dents and scratches over the entire vehicle, and they armouralled the motor so much to make it look new. Too bad they forgot to wipe it off.. After telling him the KBB value of the car he refused and said his car was much more than that. we walked off that lot so fast I will never come back here again. It's a SCAM!. I swear he tried to sell us a flood car, even took a mechanic with me who said the same

great experience!

by from Riverside, Ca. |

I had been looking for this exact vehicle for weeks when I found these guys on 'cars.com'. They had the exact model and year I was looking for priced around 3500 below KBB price! There are a couple things that need looked at, detailing, a cup holder that is broken and a slight optional system electrical problem that needs repaired. I bought it on a Sunday so they didn't have their 'guys' there for the weekend.They wrote up a promissory note and will be taking care of it with OUR schedule in thought! Christian was great. Very straight forward and professional. Helped with our 'not so perfect' credit finding the best rate he could. I recommend. I gave 4 stars for the 'buying process' only because it was an all day process....kind of my fault a little bit. Thanks guys, she loves her new truck!

Very Friendly Staff

by from Inland Emp[ire |

I visited this facility and discovered that it was a very good and friendly experience, although I did'nt buy a vehicle yet. I plan to go back and buy one at a later date!!!

Worst Service Ever!!!

by from La Quinta, CA |

The staff was extremely rude, unhelpful and arrogant. The fact that this car is still available several weeks later is quite telling as well. The ad is misleading, and they were not forthcoming on the phone about damage that is not listed in the ad. They did not disclose issues in person either. If you choose to go with this horrible service, DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I would never recommend them!!!

Return Customer

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

I am a returning customer buying my 5th car from OC Auto Exchange. I needed a reliable automobile since my oldest is now driving. We found a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in excellent condition with more "bells & whistles" than I could have hoped for. Once again the sales and finance process was easy and comfortable. Everyone at OC Auto Exchange is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. If you are in the market for a quality used vehicle, I would highly suggest you at least stop by and see what this dealership has to offer.

Very nice people

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great to do business with,very friendly knowledgeable would definitely come back good people great people

Outstanding Dealership

by from Orange, CA |

I drove all the way Fullerton to purchase my Lexus ES 300 from this dealership and they were great to work with. Sales Rep. Isaac treated me with respect and did an outstanding job during the test drive, negotiating and transaction of the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. When I am ready for an upgrade or another vehicle, I plan on returning to this dealership. Even though they are three hours away, they have earned my respect and future business

Great service

by from Fullerton, CA |

told him what I wanted and could pay and he made it happen, traded in my 2009 Honda CRV, got about what I thought it was worth, received a Costco equivalent discount on the 2013 Prius, and all went smooth. No hassle, no high pressure, very easy.

Best Experience Ever! Highly recommend!

by from Orange, CA |

First time in my life I really enjoyed buying a new vehicle! This dealership and it's employees exemplify honesty, integrity, and charm. I thought I had been offered a good deal from the dealership at another location. I received a phone call from Jamie at OC Auto Exchange. I told Jamie I was already offered a deal from another dealership. When I told him What I was offered, Jamie explained, in a very nice way, that it was not realistic. While he was not prepared to say anything bad about another dealership even if it meant making a sale, he simply gave me his best price and said if things didn't work out, I could call him and he would be more than happy to assist me with getting what I wanted. Well... Long story short... I made the trip to the other dealership only to be met with decrepit and rudeness. I then called Jamie back and we now have a beautiful new Honda in the driveway. He even gave me his cell phone number to reach him in case he was not working so I could contact him. Received a fair deal on my trade and a good price on the Honda.