Crown Lexus

Service 888-437-5312

The Jewel of the Inland Empire

Great Place to do business

by from 91320 |

Found the perfect car on Cars.com and contacted Ryan Culliton, Internet sales manager at Crown Lexus. Got a great deal with great financing. Arrived, car was ready, paperwork was ready, sign and go. Thanks, wife is really happy and we really enjoy the CT200, BTW, CT200 45.5 mpg on way home, trusted Chevy Truck 16.3.

August 30, 2012

It is always good to hear from a happy customer. I am glad Ryan was able to help you find the perfect car he is one of our best and we are truly lucky to have him as part of our team. Thank You

Good service

by from MV, CA |

Decent service, these guys were cool. Helped me get qualified with 550 score. I would go back next time. Thanks

Never going back ! Horrible management !

by from Huntington Beach, Ca |

The salesman was very helpful and knowledgable. He spent a lot of time explaining the features of the car. I like the finance person as well, but their new computer system was not working properly and it took us 4 hours to complete the deal. When we retuned to have our lowjack and wheels installed several days later instead of us being out within the 4 hour window quoted to get the job done, it took 6 hours! This is with an appointment. Then to add insult to injury they had the nerve to call us the next day and tell us they had installed the wrong wheels. We live an hour away from them! They want us to return all the way to Ontario to have them do the job right! I had called and left a voicemail and emailed the manager about my disappointment with the lengthy time it took to get serviced and of course he didn't even bother to return my call or email. If management is this bad you cant expect the dealership to be good. I will never recommend this dealership to anyone !

September 16, 2013

Mona, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on as a dealership. I would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. Please contact Danielle Cansler at (909) 390-9800 or danielle.cansler@crown-lexus.net we hope this one bad experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Smooth and Pleasant Experience

by from Chino Hills, CA. |

I sent an email to inquire about the Lexus CT200H early in the morning. At the opening of the business, I immediately got a call from the Internet Manager Ryan Culliton, He was prompt in responding, straight, and answered my questions well. He asked me to see the inventory and later that morning I did. Ryan was very pleasant and showed us what was on sale and the price of "true value" program. The test drive was very information. Ryan explained a lot of features very well. After the test drive, Ryan asked a few questions and came back with a couple of options that made the decision making for us easier. After we committed to the car, Ryan extensively showed us the features of the car. He is really knows his product and beyond. He paired my phone and transferred my contacts with ease. The experience in buying at Crown Lexus was great! It was a smooth and pleasant experience. Good job, keep it up Ryan Culliton!

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the great review!! We are glad Ryan was able to help make the car buying experience easy and successful!!

Availability not accurate

by from La Puente, Ca |

When I went in one of their salesman approached me I told him what I was looking for and I said one of my requirements is that the vehicle has Navi. I went to this location because I had seen 4 listings of possible cars that I wanted and I was looking at it that same day before I headed over. The location is a 30 minute drive for me so its not too far but it isn't close either. I get that I should call first before heading over there but the fact that they had 4 cars and being a first time buyer I would be ok going there. And they are a lexus car lot if what I am looking for isn't available i figured i would have other options to look at. Well when I arrive the salesman that approached me showed me three cars only 1 has the navi but the mileage was really high. The other two did not have Navi and when he didn't have what I wanted he asked me if I had a smart phone and when I said yes he said well there you go save yourself 1500 there. I wouldn't be as irritated if I didn't tell him one of my requirements was that the car has navigation. I even pulled up the listing for the 4 cars listed on the website and he wouldn't even tell me if those cars are still available. And his answer when I asked if he knew those cars are anywhere on the lot, he said these listings don't get updated until Monday so we probably already sold them. After that I just decided to look at another car on my own. I started to consider another car with no navi and he comes back out to tell me something about the car. This family get out of the car and heads towards the building and be turns towards the family opens the door for them and just walks away. So I was discouraged by the whole experience and will not be returning there for my vehicle purchase.

GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY PEOPLE, CAR ALWAYS WASHED

by from SAN BERNARDINO, CA |

WE USED TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY FROM SAN BERNARDINO TO WESTMINISTER TO GET OUR GS300 SERVICED (WHERE WE BOUGHT THEM(3). FOUND THAT CROWN LEXUS HAS A GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT, VERY FREINDLY SERVICE PEOPLE (WHO TAKE TIME WITH YOU AND EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU) QUICK REPAIRS AND ALWAY WASH

Bad sales tactics

by from Ontario, ca |

This dealer advertised a vehicle online as "for sale". I drove 50 miles to see the vehicle and was told by management that it was on site but they could not show it to me. I asked to just view the outside of the vehicle and was told " it is illegal for us to show you this vehicle". When I asked why it was advertised online for sale with a picture, they said that was their policy to put vehicles online for sale before they were actually available for sale to "generate sales".... I then drove 50 miles home without ever seeing the vehicle, I will never shop here again, this was my 4th Lexus purchase.

Great place to do business

by from Ontario ,ca |

Wonderful people and very honest.Always courteous and professional and always ready to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.

September 1, 2012

Thank You for your great review! If ever we can help you in any way please don't hesitate to contact us.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Lake Arrowhead, CA |

Professional and experienced sales people made my purchase of a used Subaru an easy and gratifying one. No pressure and very respectful. The vehicle was in excellent condition and well serviced for delivery.

Mike Diaz, Easy to work with

by from Northridge, CA |

Mike Diaz is the Internet Manager. He is great to work with. He answers e-mails and returns phone calls. He saves you time by being frank in describing the condition of his "pre-owned" cars. I didn't buy his car, but only because it wasn't close enough to what we were looking for. The next time, if he has what we are looking for, he is absolutely on our short list.