Audi Newport Beach

Service 888-840-2203

An AutoNation Company.

Online Purchase of Audi

by from Tulare, Ca |

I had an overall excellent experience buying my car from Audi of Newport Beach. I will definitely be back for my next car purchase. Alex is a very knowledgeable dealer and very quick to reply to any questions. I have already recommended him to several friends and family members.

Newport Audi is the way to go! Ask for Tyson!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I've bought two Audi's from Tyson Toeller at Newport Audi in the last year and each experience has been exceptional! (We've owned 6 Audi's before and each purchasing experience with a DIFFERENT DEALERSHIP was subpar.) I am so glad we were referred by another Audi enthusiast to Newport Audi. At Newport, I bought an S4 (dream car) and a Q5 Tdi (Second dream car) from Tyson Toeller. Tyson is knowledgeable (he knows the in's and out's of EVERY SINGLE AUDI), he's tidy, punctual, listens to what you want and above all get's you the car of your dreams for a great price! Tyson came into work on his day off just to make sure my car arrived in pristine condition (brand new, shipped on a boat) and got it ready for me to pick up the next day. I've recommended Tyson to my parents as well as friends and he has made each experience unique and wonderful. My entire family drives Audi's because Tyson makes the experience of purchasing an Audi down right amazing. He's my go to guy and should be yours too! Ask for Tyson at Newport Audi for a wonderful Audi experience!

Excellent service. Will be buying my next car here

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

I took my 2011 Audi A4 here this week to have my engine looked at and to get a quote on the 35,000 mile check up. I worked with both Devin Rhoades and the Service Manager Rick Nelson to get everything taken care of and my experience was excellent. Both Devin and Rick were more than helpful, friendly, and honest. They were accommodating with the loaner vehicle, meeting me at a doable price for the service, and keeping me posted on what was going on every step of the way. Service like this is why I will be looking at Newport Audi first when purchasing my next vehicle.

August 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Niko. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great Experience!

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

My experience at AutoNation Audi Newport Beach was excellent! Tyson Toeller was a very friendly straight forward salesperson. He thoroughly explained the features of my new car and I left safe and secure. Everything from the test drive to the dealer-trade to the delivery was handled smoothly and respectfully. The finance process was quick and painless, as well, thanks to Dana. Thank you Audi Newport Beach for a job well done; I am one happy customer!! I will definitely recommend your dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thank you!

Great Customer service!

by from Newport Beach, Ca |

Ryan and his team run an outstanding service department.

Mr. Jason Sands

by from Newport Beach, California |

This Guy is Amazing. His customer Service skills are just impeccable. Deserves employee of the Year, is there such a category.

July 11, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Marcus! The staff at Audi Newport Beach always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Customer

by from Billings, MT |

Great salesperson, Mike Quezada. He was responsive and efficient in each step of the purchase.

ask for Roman, bought Q5 a week ago, very happy

by from irvine,CA |

Roman made the whole process so easy. I would definitely rec him to anyone. Got a Q5 last week and everything from start to finish was effortless. I debated between the Q5 and BMW x3 as my BMW lease was up. I actually got offered a great deal on the x3 but my experience with Roman and the dealership was such a good one, I bought the Q5! Too bad BMW, I may stick with Audi from now on. By the way, love the car, it has been 1 wk.

Bradley Cormier and Power Audi Newport Beach

by from Brea, Ca |

My wife and I purchased a Q7 from Bradley and we very much enjoyed the whole purchase process. We felt very much like being at home in our living room being nicely taken care of by friends. Everyone at the dealership was genuine and friendly. No pressure or pushiness at all. The paperwork went smooth. But the best was how calm everyone was even making sure my wife had a place to relax and have a sandwich while we were waiting for the finance manager. Of course the car is great, our first Audi. We were looking for Range Rovers or a Mercedes. But the Audi Q7 was a suggestion form Bradley and there was one on the lot that matched what my wife was looking for. We stayed in budget and even crazy was the price went down not up like normally at a dealership. I didn't even ask or grind away like I would at other dealers we have visited. We had been looking for several weeks so I am not espousing a long wind here, we have been to many dealers and met many sales people. I own a fleet of vehicles for my company and routinely have to haggle. Newport Power Audi made this a very nice transaction and the car has been great! Thank you Bradley!

WOW!!!

by from Newport BEach, California |

Bought a new 2013 Audi Q 5 Prestige on July 20, 2013. The Customer Service and Buying Process was straight forward and professional. Attention was provided to every detail. The bottom line: INTEGRITY

July 31, 2013

Rochelle, Thank you so much for your warm recommendation of the team! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come.

Just bought a Audi Certified TT

by from El Cajon, CA |

I just recently bought a barely used Audi TT from Newport Audi. I contacted them through cars.com and we worked out a deal with my trade in working with Alex Beitz. He was exceptional at quickly responding to my questions and getting me answers via email. They gave me a very fair trade in value and we worked out a good price on my TT. Very happy with Alex and the ease of purchasing the car at the dealership!

July 31, 2013

Brian, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Alex and the rest of our team, and we hope you're loving your TT. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!