Romero Hyundai Mazda

1307 Kettering Dr, Ontario, CA 91761

New 877-438-9210
Used 888-597-3799
Service 866-966-0843

We look forward to serving you!

Great experience with the service dept.

by from Ontario, CA |

I had a good experience and our service advisor, Daniel Feldman did a great job for us. He even help speed up our wait by washing our car himself due to the fact that the service dept. was very busy. Great Job.

Awesome Dealership

by from Highland, CA |

I went to many dealerships in search of the perfect car and Romero Mazda was by far the most friendly and professional dealership I experienced. I really felt like Brian actually cared about my interests and worked with me to find the best deal within my budget.

Excellent customer service!

by from Ontario, CA |

Tracy Benjamin was extremely helpful from start to finish. It took us awhile to narrow down what we wanted, and she helped through every step of the way. This is the second Mazda we have purchased through Romero Mazda and have had great experiences both times. We definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Mazda.

Great service, good employee attitudes.

by from Ontario, CA |

Your employees have great attitudes. Our salesman, Phil Schmall was absolutely the best we have ever had--keep that man around. He relates so well to customers, of all ages, I would guess.

October 17, 2014

Hi Claudia! Thank you very much for taking time to let us know about your experience. We especially appreciate your feedback about Phil. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We're glad you chose our dealership and we look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Tanya D. Johnson Administrative Coordinator 909-457-3453 tanya@romeromotors.com

Amazing place to do business! Very friendly!

by from Chino, CA |

David Salem rock-it for us. From the moment we arrived at the dealership he was on it. He was not pushy and was very informative. A Pleasure to work with and an asset to your team.

October 7, 2014

Hi Aaron!Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback about David Salem and we are pleased to know that the service you received met your expectations. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Sincerely, Tanya D. Johnson Administrative Coordinator (909) 837-1134 tanya@romeromotors.com

Great experience

by from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca |

I had an appointment for a oil and oil filter change and it only took 2 hours to get the work done on my car and that included the recall to fix my speakers and wash the car. Thanks.

October 3, 2014

Hi Robert. We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with the service you received. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We value your business and hope that you will allow us to service your vehicle in the future. Tanya D. Johnson Administrative Coordinator 909-457-3453 tanya@romeromotors.com

Great Customer Service

by from Riverside, CA |

All items that needed attention were repaired. The car was ready at the time promised, including a complimentary car wash. The service rep and cashier were very professional and attentive.

September 27, 2014

Robert, we are glad we were able to keep our word by having your vehicle ready as promised. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We value you as a customer and we appreciate your time and feedback.

Excellent service

by from Ontario, CA |

Sales person service was excellent Although it was very hot 105 degrees, Mr Kim was helpful and willing to assist The finance department was helpful and willing to work with me

September 27, 2014

Hi Karin. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and your business. Come back and see us soon!

vehicle was washed and serviced in a reasonable

by from chino,ca |

the line of cars to be serviced was long, probably seven cars, but it moved quickly with two or three people taking orders. The man who took mine was brief and thorough.

September 19, 2014

Ronald, thank you for your feedback. Our top priority is customer satisfaction. It gives me pleasure to know you are completely satisfied with the service you received. We value your business; Come back and see us soon! Tanya J. Administrative Coordinator (909) 457-3453 tanya@romeromotors.com

Great service, nice experience, comfortable facily

by from Rialto, ca |

The dealership did the first time oil change for my 2014 Hyundai Sonata hybrid. Very good service . Nice people in every section. I also got free car wash and a $10 coupon for my next time oil change service.

September 21, 2014

Hi Chunzhi! Thank you very much for your feedback and for trusting us to service your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased that you are satisfied. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Tanya Johnson Administrative Coordinator (909) 457-3453 tanya@romeromotors.com