Metro Auto

Metro Auto

623 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92868

Used 888-904-5470

Quality cars at competitive pricing

THE BEST DEALER IN TOWN

by from Rancho Palos Verdes |

I was looking for a while to replace my Toyota Tundra that has almost 170K miles and finally this one popped on the Internet and had only 63K miles! I don't know how did they find it but after talking to them on the phone, I realized that I will be dealing with professional business people and I was right! I drove down from Rancho Palos Verdes in my old one, the truck was even nicer than described and they gave me a very fair offer for my old one so I couldn't turn it down especially compared to their fair and reasonable price on one that has almost 110K miles less than mine! The whole process went smooth without any pressure. I cannot complain about anything at this dealership.

2002 TOYOTA SOLARA SE!! FINALLY!!

by from Orange,Ca |

I came here looking for a my first car financed. I did not think I would qualify but I got a smooth ride with low miles!!! (under100k miles) The service here was great and I got a Car!! I really appreciate you guys working with me. I will refer all my friends. Thanks again Eli.

Metro Auto in Orange

by from Anaheim CA. |

Such an easy process. I did most of the shopping online, even filled out my credit and got approved so the whole time I spent at the dealer was about 2 hours, finalizing paperwork, test driving etc. The salesmen were not pushy at all. That is a real big plus for me since I have dealt with pushy salesmen before, but not here. They were great. Highly recommend.

2003 Mercedes Benz

by from Anaheim Ca |

Went to metro with my 2000 bmw I wanted to trade it in and get another bmw they had for sale. Well when I got there I absolutely fell in love wtih a mercedes on the lot. It was red and shiny and perfect. I test drove the bmw but could not stop thinking about the mercedes. I told the salesman that and guess what. I now am the proud owner of a red mercedes. I love it. It runs great. My trade in actually brought me more than I expected and overall I am extremely happy with the results of my purchase.

Great Place to Buy

by from Fulerton, CA |

This Dealership is one of the most easy going dealerships I've ever been too!! Let me start by saying that if I felt I was being pushed or lied to , I would have walked away!! I have bought many cars in the past and for many reasons including the ones mentioned above, I don't buy from those dealers. The Salesman Eli was very polite and cheerful, he couldn't stop smiling which just made me smile. I told him I was just looking around and immediately he backed off and told me to flag him down if I needed anything and to take my time, which I did. I saw the car I wanted and I was for some numbers. I seen a huge discount on the window but I wanted a better deal. I ask Eli wants the best price. He stopped Smiling. He said " How about you drive the car and after we could talk about the price". To fast forward, I came back from the test Drive and Eli Open the Door and says " I took $1000 off and here is a gift card to Starbucks because you look tired sir." I laughed and told him to get the paper ready. If every dealer had a salesman like Eli, a sales-man would not have to try so hard to a car sell.

GREAT SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from IRVINE |

I CAME IN LOOKING FOR A CAR, ELI HELPED ME OUT LOOKING AT SOME CARS AND I WAS AMAZED AT HOW SAL GOT ME GREAT RATE AND GREAT MONTHLY PAYMENT! PURCHASED MY 2004 INFINITI G35 COUPE, AND I LOVE IT! THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH - I WILL REFER YOU GUYS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Everyone Deserves a second Chance

by from Anahiem, CA |

I walked in Metro Auto after encountering several Dealerships and I am so happy Sal got me approved!! No one wanted to Finance me because of my Bankruptcy in 2009. Times are hard and all of these dealerships don't understand and don't take there time working with you if you don't have a lot of money to out down. Metro Auto got me Approved and into a SUV for me and my little ones. I was treated with so much courtesy and respect even after I explained my credit history and only with $1000 down they got it done!!! My Nissan morano comes with Leather , navigation and rims!!! and the service I received at Metro Auto was the BEST EVER!!! Thank you so much SAL!!!

GREAT SERVICE - THANKS GUYS! 350Z NISSAN

by from GARDEN GROVE, CA |

CAME IN WITH MY DAD TO LOOK AROUND SOME NISSANS, JUST LOOKING NOT PLANNING ON BUYING ANYTIME SOON, BUT THE WAY THE Z SAT I FELL IN LOVE, THE AMAZING CONDITION AND HOW IT WAS TAKEN CARE OFF, AND THEN WE NEGOTIATED AND WORKED OUT A DEAL AND I DROVE OFF THE LOT WITH LESS THAN 2 HOURS ALL TOGETHER! ELI AND SAL WORKED WITH ME AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THEIR HELP! I WILL REFER ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO METRO AUTO! THANKS GUYS!

DON'T BE TAKEN BY LIERS

by from Anaheim,CA |

What ever you do stay away from Metro Auto, they lie about having a certified mechanic and the condition of their cars, the only thing they have is junk cars, I tried to take a car to have it inspected by my mechanic they said no way, so I tried to bring my mechanic to the lot and they said it was illegal to do that. So I walked away and bought my car from another dealer that was not afraid to have his car checked by a third party.

BUYER BE WARE

by from Garden Grove,ca |

Don't buy from this dealer, I bought a Dodge from them and 2 days later the Transmission broke down, I took my car back to the dealer for them to fix it and they told me we sold you the car as is no warranty, Sal told me I have 30 days warranty when I bought the car but I guess they don't stand behind their cars, I had to spend $1,200 Dollars to fix it but now I'm calling DMV to file a complaint.

The worst dealer they should be shut down

by from Orange,Ca |

Do not buy a car from them unless you like to spend money on repairs,Sal is a Liar he will tell you the car has warranty but he makes you sign as is statement READ WHAT YOU SIGN. I bought a Nissan from them and went back three times and they gave me the run around I took it to my mechanic and he said it will cost $300.00 Dollars I told Sal to fix it he said I'm sorry your 30 days are up.