Commerce Auto Group

Used 888-671-0286
Service 877-214-9680

We Beat Any Deal!

1 of 1 review

Worst Customer Service EVER!!!!!!

by from Paris, TX |

I had asked a lot of questions via Email. Was contacted by 4 different people, all asking for the same information. I wrote an email asking them all to get together and then contact me. Never heard another word. Got a voucher in the mail for $10,000.00. I thought this was a great incentive and maybe they felt bad for the, up to now, terrible customer service. Drove to Commerce to find out the voucher was for only high dollar trucks. They knew in the beginning I was not in the market for a truck. When I got there, they wanted to do a credit app, I had already did that on line. When they found out what my payment would be for the car I was originally interested in, they just said, it would double my current payment and didn't even offer to help any more. I walked out and went to Paris James Hodge Dodge. They were remarkable in their customer service and their prices are way better. GO TO Paris, DON'T GO TO COMMERCE!!!!!!

(1-1 of 1 review)