Rosenthal Landmark Honda

Used 888-452-0058
Service 888-609-4637

The Honda Titan of the Washington DC Metro Area

by from Washington, DC |

When I purchased a used vehicle from Landmark Honda I met a sales woman named Nana. She Was friendly and very welcoming. She made me want to come back and buy more cars. There was no pressure and she made sure the car we purchased was right for us. When it came to fulfilling all of our needs. She handled all the paperwork expeditiously and she followed up to make sure the vehicle was working properly. I even came back and purchased a second vehicle a month later. I highly recommend anyone who wants to purchase a used or any vehicle go to Landmark Honda and ask for Nana she will treat you like you are family and give you the best deal.

December 4, 2013

Monica, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. We are happy to hear that Nana has become your trusted salesperson and appreciate all the recommendations you relay. Congratulations on the recent purchase of your two new vehicles! Your Proud Honda Dealer, Landmark Honda

Consistent high quality of service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Had to write a review to praise the service team at Landmark. I'm a bit biased - I have bought 8 or 9 Hondas from Landmark - but with no offense to the sales department, the reason my wife and I keep coming back to Landmark is for the service department. My Service Advisor is Gus Cucalon, and the technician on Gus' team who services my wife's Fit and my Accord is Gustavo Ramos. Gus Cucalon greets me by name when I appear at the service counter out of nowhere and he knows my car without his computer - Gustavo talks to me personally about what he found and what he did when I pick up the cars after service. Those are the main reasons we keep buying Hondas from Landmark, and that is why I keep coming back for service for our cars at Landmark. The personal attention, the attention to details, and the consistency of the personnel makes ownership of our Hondas an easy choice.

Karim Beydoun very honest and caring salesman

by from Arlington, Virginia |

Mr. Karim Beydoun helped us with our used Honda Accord EXL purchase and was pleasantly surprised to find an honest and caring used car salesman.We gave him our price range and he helped us find the best car, we think for the money. We gladly recommend him.

April 28, 2014

Thank you for visiting out dealership recently for the purchase of your pre-owned vehicle. We are glad to learn Karim Beydoun earned your trust and business with great value. We appreciate your review. Congratulations on your Accord EXL! Your Proud Honda Dealer, Landmark Honda

Good overall dealership experience

by from Arlington, VA |

I wanted the dealer we bought from to be as close to us as possible, and this was the closest one. That said, if I didn't like the dealership, there are several within close proximity and I would have gone elsewhere. Dealership is nice, if a bit crowded but they are a large-volume dealer so I guess that's to be expected. I'd have to say best selection in the area, and while they didn't have the exact car we wanted on hand (White CR-V LX AWD), there was one inbound and we picked it up the night after the deal was done. Buying/negotiation process was relatively painless, though it continues to amaze me the dealers are doing the same old song and dance they've been doing for decades even with all the information out there these days. But, that's to be expected at any place, and I've seen MUCH worse so not something I consider a detriment. Cars.com is a GREAT resource and I will be using it all the time going forward buying cars, easy way to comparison shop without doing the legwork of driving to multiple dealers. We did have a lot of sitting and waiting throughout the buying process, possibly a bit more than I'd say normal, but only a little if any over average (another unfortunate part of the buying process). We also bought over President's day weekend so I'm willing to chalk some if not all of it up to that. Can't speak to service as we just bought the car, but best I can tell they get good reviews for that, as well. Even if not, you can get warranty service anywhere so that's not really a factor, and they don't offer any service perks for buying with them (free oil changes and things like that).

February 27, 2014

Mike, Thank you for visiting our dealership for the purchase of your new CR-V. We appreciate you considering us first as we understand the proximity of multiple Honda retailers in the area. We apologize for the wait time you experienced within the buying process. With a hectic weekend, our business managers work very efficiently in conducting deals, and we continue to revise the buying process in hopes of conserving time for our customers. With regards to incentives, we invite you to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, or your favorite social media channel as we often feature service coupons for our customers. We take pride in our reputation and are glad that you were able to benefit from Cars.com in your research; that being said, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a comprehensive review. If you have additional suggestions, email us at careteam@landmarkhonda.com. Your Proud Honda Dealer, Landmark Honda

Going above and beyond for customer satisfaction!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I was excited when I purchased my brand new 2014 Honda Accord from Landmark Honda. Unfortunately after only driving the car for a couple of days (less than 100 miles on the vehicle), I began hearing a strange sound coming from under the hood. Needless to say, I was very concerned that I just spent a lot of money on a brand new car and something was already wrong with it. I?ve always had great luck with Hondas. They?re always so reliable which is why I suspected something quite unusual going on. I took it back to Landmark Honda to be serviced and the problem was not obvious even after working with their offsite Honda Technical Team. After about a week of troubleshooting it was determined that the entire transmission needed to be replaced. The car was under warranty and Landmark gave me a rental car to use while my car was being serviced but my real concern was that this new car is having thousands of dollars of maintenance done on it and I haven?t driven it for even a week! So that?s when I called the Landmark Honda General Manager, Joe Waldman. I told him my story over the phone and he immediately was as concerned as I was and agreed that something didn?t seem right. He met with his service team who had been working on my car and called me back shortly to say that rather than continuing to inconvenience me by trying to repair the car, he would just give me a brand new car to drive home that day since they had an identical one in stock. I cannot tell you how happy that made me to hear him offer that to me. Most dealerships would just continue to service the car until it was ?fixed? and send you on your way not feeling any better about your new car purchase. When I got to Landmark later that day to pick up the new car, I was greeted by Joe and my brand new car was sitting right there waiting for me. He personally saw to it that I was 100% taken care of and that I was totally satisfied with the transaction. No additional fees. No additional money out of my pocket. Joe and his team made it so seamless. I am honestly happier now than when I had originally purchased the car. It says a lot about how Joe and the Landmark Honda Team view their customers and doing right by them. Thanks Landmark Honda!

January 17, 2014

Jeff, Thank you for visiting Landmark for the purchase of your new Accord last month. We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced as a result of the faulty transmission of your original Accord. Certainly unfortunate circumstances that we are glad to learn Mr. Waldman and our team were able to seamlessly address for you. We appreciate your review. Congratulations on your new Accord! Your Proud Honda Dealer, Landmark Honda

You probably want to go somewhere else

by from Alexandria, VA |

After days of going back and forth with my salesperson, DAYS!, I agreed to buy an Accord. The haggling totally ruined the experience for me. As it turned out, I got the deal I asked for on the first day. The salespeople are just too hungry here at Landmark Honda. When I went to trade the car in a couple of years later at a different dealership, I found out the car was in an accident before I bought it. The salesperson lied to me (I know, a used car salesperson lied?). I think the constant going back and forth made me just want the whole thing to be over and I simply forgot to get a copy of the Carfax. I wouldn't want anyone I cared about to shop here.

January 15, 2014

Jenn, Thank you for visiting our dealership for your pre-owned purchase. Your experience is very important to us and we are interested in learning more about your transaction. Please email us at careteam@landmarkhonda.com so we can discuss this further. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Landmark Honda

Best Car Buy Experience Ever!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Upon arrival to the dealership, my husband and I were immediately greeted by Mr. Ogbe Maxwell. Our experience from the moment we met Mr. Maxwell until we signed on the dotted line was very positive. Ogbe is very personable, a consummate professional and his approach to selling is very laid back. He has a very upfront and relaxing energy about him and never once seemed pushy or forceful. Ogbe explained all we needed to know about the purchase of our car from point A through Z and did not leave out a detail. There were no surprises upon receipt of our car and we were even pleasantly surprised when Maria Belbruno in Finance informed us that the original interest rate we agreed to was further lowered and an extended warranty was added to our final contract without increasing our monthly payment. From phoning the dealership and being greeted by Anna, the Receptionist to asking for a courtesy from Bouna Ndiaye, the Sales Director, this has been the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had! I am happy to share this review with anyone willing to read it and will most definitely refer friends and family who are in the car buying market to this dealership!

December 17, 2013

Ms. Sangare, Thank you for visiting us. Our team strives to meet the needs of each customer and we are glad that Ogbe, Maxwell, Maria, Anna, and Bouna were all able to help you in your pre-owned purchasing experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Congratulations on your vehicle! Your Proud Honda Dealer, Landmark Honda

Award Winning Service

by from Alexandria,VA |

I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic Sdn, and went to Landmark Honda. All of the staff were very professional and willing to help. They were never pushy for you to buy a vehicle and made me feel confident in my purchase. Even after my purchase they still have the same sense of urgency when it comes to all of my questions and concerns. I especially want to reccommend Doris and Ogbe for all your needs at Landmark Honda.

December 12, 2013

Lidia, Thank you for visiting us at Landmark Honda. We are glad to hear that Doris and Ogbe were especially helpful in the search for your pre-owned vehicle. Thank you for writing your review. Congratulations on the purchase of your Civic!

Good price

by from Wilmington, DE |

The room was packed with people. But the price is very good. Service is excellent too. Will come back again if we buy another Honda.

December 8, 2013

Thank you for visiting us at Landmark Honda. Our sales team is committed to offering you the best prices and we are happy to learn they fit your needs. Our showroom can become very busy during peak hours. If you have any suggestions to improve our facilities, feel free to email us at careteam@landmarkhonda.com. We appreciate having earned your loyalty, and congratulations on your recent purchase! Your Proud Honda Dealer, Landmark Honda