Metro Acura Honda

9399 Autoplex St, Montclair, CA 91763

New 866-695-6643
Used 866-558-7556
Service 877-464-6003

See why car shoppers rate us amongst the highest Honda and Acura Dealers in Southern California

My first NEW Civic

by from Alta Loma, CA |

I Already own a 2004 Honda Civic Coupe, but felt it was time to lease a new one to give the 2004 a "break." On 12-12-12I went to Metro Honda and was approached by Payne. I bristle up usually when I am approached, but something about Payne (salesman extraordinare!) was just serene. Payne is very low key, and not "salesy" knows his stuff and is EXTREMELY patient. I test drove the 2012 Honda Civic Coupe with Payne. Afterwards, I told him I needed time to think and that I would be back. I took his card, gave him my real contact info (usually I make up info for salesmen) and he wished me a safe ride home. I ended up returning a few days later to purchase. In short, Gail (sales manager) worked with me on pricing, Sean (finance manger) was awesome and quick, and didn't keep us hostage and try to force any add ons or warranties. Payne even offered to go over the whole car again but It was already late, so I told him I would come back another day. I drove home in my new car feeling like a million bucks. Here s the kicker: They even filled my gas tank to FULL!! at a Honda dealership of all places!! When I went back for an "I love my Honda" license plate cover, Payne even recognized me through my dark tinted windows and waved!!

TLX SH-AWD

by from Temecula |

Just picked up my 2015 TLX SH-AWD from Shaun, Loren, and Dan at Metro Acura. The car is amazing and the sales staff was excellent- No games, just fair pricing from a professional staff. When the time comes to buy another Acura, I will drive pass my local dealer (again) and continue the 70-mile trip to buy from this team

Shawn Ridge

by from Montclair, ca |

Professional and friendly services. Thank you Shawn for all your help.

Great Dealership

by from Claremont, CA |

We just had a very pleasant experience of buying a CPO Acura MDX. Shaun who met us at the dealership was very courteous and professional. He explained every thing clearly and was very helpful. Shaun and other staff at Metro Acura were very knowledgeable regarding our needs.

Great Buying Experience Thanks to Shaun

by from La Verne, CA |

I can honestly say it was a pleasure doing business with Metro Acura. I knew what car I wanted and knew what I wanted to pay for it. The negotiation process on the purchase price was what it will always be, but I can honestly say Shaun made the deal happen. Shaun knew I meant business and that I was serious about making a deal. He played no games with me and we were able to settle on a purchase price that made sense. When ever I'm in the market to purchase another vehicle, I will make sure to start my search with Shaun.

Quality Service

by from San Dimas, CA |

If you are considering buying a new/used car from Metro Acura ask for Shaun Ridge. He will provide you with 5 star service. He will definitely make buying a car less stressful.

On-line purchase experience

by from Tacoma, WA |

I just purchased a 2011 Acura MDX from Mario, Shaun and Loren at Metro Acura. I live in Washington state and they made the process very easy. Mario and I agreed on a price over the phone and put the deal together. Shaun picked me up at the airport when I flew into town. He also helped with my paperwork and familiarized me with the vehicle. Loren closed everything out. The vehicle was in terrific condition, as promised, and I have a very happy wife. My thanks to Mario, Shaun and Loren for a great experience!

Excellent service

by from Montclair Ca |

Metro Acura exceeded my expectations in service. I took my car in for 100,000 mile service. My car was running sluggish , it was in need for some much needed care . Jason Torres was a big help in the process he recommended I get the fuel injectors cleaned. It was a night an day difference in driving. The Customer service was beyond exceptional. They are more then willing to help provide shuttled service for drop off an pick up. Thank you Metro Acura , ask for Jason Torres. For your service needs

Fast, friendly,helpful!!! KD is awesome!

by from Covina,ca |

Once again I'm blown away with the amazing service KD has provided us. I purchased a car year ago from him and we were impressed with the service he provided then so of course we reached out to him to purchase a new car for my husband. He remembered us right away and returned or phone call quickly to find out what we want and set up an appointment two days later. KD once was extremely friendly and treated us like family,. We were in and out of there with our car in less then 3hrs, would have been quicker but husband couldn't make up his mind. My husband doesn't like the hassles or pressure of pushy salesman and the fact that KD doesn't do that is awesome. He truly strives on getting the client what THEY want to ensure they leave happy and satisfied with no regrets. We will definitely return to him for all our car buying needs in the future and recommend him to friends and family. KD your awesome, thank you!!!!

Recap on the service.

by from Ontario, CA. |

We purchased our Acura ZDX from Metro Acura of Monclair. We where more than happy for the purchase and all the help we recieved from Shaun and Dan Delgado. They where true professionals and would like to thank them for working with us.

The dealer was comfortable and clean.

by from Ontario, CA. |

We just purchased a 2013 ZDX I think it was the easiest of all the times I've purchased a vehicle. Our sales representative Shaun Ridge was helpful and friendly. We where happy with our purchase and would recommend Metro Acura of Montclair to our friends.