Metro Acura Honda

9399 Autoplex St, Montclair, CA 91763

New 877-300-6841 New 877-300-6841
Used 866-558-7556 Used 866-558-7556
Service 877-464-6003 Service 877-464-6003

See why car shoppers rate us amongst the highest Honda and Acura Dealers in Southern California

Review of Metro Honda

by from Claremont |

Grant Wilcox is exceptional at his job - I always work with him when I bring my car in and could not recommend him more highly. He is extremely helpful, considerate, and knowledgeable - he is a credit to Honda and the Upland branch is lucky to have him.

My new Acura RLX

by from Yorba Linda |

Mike Gorka was my salesman. He was excellent at helping me with all the technical aspects of the RLX. The care has so many technical upgrades it was important that I had a strong comprehension of its workings. Mike patiently walked me through it. When it came time to determine whether to buy or lease, Mike introduced me to Adam Greene and together we explored all the options. I really appreciated the help of both these individuals. I would not hesitate to buy from Metro Acura again. Incidentally, Mike has followed up with me several time since the purchase to make sure all is well. As to the car itself, it is comfortable, nice looking and easy to drive. However, for me the safety features are the most important aspects of my choice. I can't say enough about all the warning systems in place. Mike

Best Honda dealer in So Cal

by from Ontario, California |

Metro Honda has sold me and my family our last 12 or so Honda's from Civic's to Pilot's. Sunday Okonkwo is an amazing sales rep. He is very professional and genuinely cares for his clients.

Great place

by from Upland, CA |

I have been buying cars all of. my life and this was easily one of the best purchases thanks to Mike and Dan I will recommend t m friends.

Great Experience With Sales Consultant Shaun Ridge

by from Arcadia |

My wife and I recently purchased an MDX, Shaun made it so very easy. He was professional, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and kept is word about the price, which blew every other dealer away! If you want an expert without the games or high pressure tactics, Shaun is your man!

Shaun saved the day!

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

My 2012 TL lease was expiring and it snuck up on me. I had but a few days to figure out what I was going to do--doing my homework and shopping dealers. I wasn't sure if I was purchasing new, pre-owned or going to lease another vehicle. Then I met Shaun Ridge. After spending some time listening to us and what we needed, he helped us narrow the field and gave us some very simple and straightforward options. We never got the feeling that our dealings were not completely transparent. We knew he was on our side and wanted us to be able to drive off with the car we really wanted. The process was quick and painless and we saved a lot of money. I highly recommend Shaun if you are in the market to purchase or lease an Acura. He will make it happen!

Shaun is great!

by from West Covina |

Highly recommend Shaun! He was very knowledgeable and patient. We are definitely coming back to purchase our next vehicle.

A Review From Montana

by from Cascade Montana |

While visiting in the area we decided to look around at various makes of vehicles because for medical reasons we needed a vehicle that was as quiet and as smooth a ride as possible. Our experience with Shawn Ridge in the sales area was very pleasant. They had a very nice RLX tech at a price that put it in our range and we purchased it that same evening. The finance department (Dan?) was very good to deal with also. We made arrangements to have the car shipped and are awaiting it's arrival with great anticipation!

The Best Honda Dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I would like to express my complete customer satisfaction in leasing my brand new 2015 honda accord. My highest remarks to Mr. Samson Gocela. He is very helpful, friendly and professional. He made it an easy and smooth experience. He is also very knowledgable about the cars and the leasing process. I definitely recommend Mr. Samson Gocela to anyone interested to get a honda. Stop by at Metro Honda in Montclair or call 909-625-5000 and ask for Samson!

Dealership experience

by from Cascade, Montana |

We were visiting in the area from Montana and decided to check out a few vehicles. The criteria most important were to find the quietest and most comfortable ride we could. (medical reasons) In the Aura RLX Tech we found what we were looking for. We really had not intended to make a purchase that soon but felt we had found the right deal on the right vehicle so we went for it. Working out the details with Shawn Ridge was a pleasant, positive experience as was working with Dan? on the finances. We are still awaiting delivery but are really looking forward to our new ride!