Mountain View Chevrolet

1079 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA 91786

New 877-285-7759
Used 877-469-4201
Service 877-812-9626

Nobody Beats Mountainview Chevrolet!

it was a real surprise

by from rancho cucamonga |

I have never written a review before about anything that I have purchased but I felt it was appropriate to do so this time since it involved buying a car for my daughter. She had gone to 4 dealers on her own and looked at the chevy cruze. She told me that she liked the atmosphere at Mountain View so we went there. I met with the manager and told him what we wanted to spend and how much we wanted for our trade in. We made the deal in 20 minutes from the first handshake to consummating the purchase. It was cool and it was very easy to deal with these guys. I will recommend them to everyone I know and will go back to them when my son gets his license and is ready to drive too.

Great Experience! Very Satisfied w/ MTV Chevy

by from California |

I just bought my second brand new car from Mountain View Chevy. I went back because I had a great experience the first time, and they once again delivered. Great service and great price! I want to point out that David Henriquez worked very hard and went the extra mile to get us the deal that we wanted. He was very patient, honest, and easy to work with. Thanks David Henriquez for making it happen. I am very happy with my new truck!

Great service, Excellent process thank you.....

by from Los angeles, CA |

I had a great experience buying my new car from Mountain View Chevrolet, thank you David Henriquez you made this feel like a walk in the park, im loving my new Chevy.

best service provided, no hassle, no pressure.

by from Fullerton, ca |

David Henriquez help us out get a new car with no pressure, answer all my questions before wead a final agreement. I am a owner of a brand new Chevy Malibu and love it. I would highly recommend mountain view dealer of Chevrolet for your new vehicle. I will definitely be back to get my spouse her new car. Thank you again David Henriquez and the staff of MVC.

YARIS for Life

by from Montebello, CA |

At first, didn't want a Toyota but after the smooth first ride to anywhere, I was Sold David Henriquez made it happen for me!! The best sales person in the world of car dealerships. Was genuine and above all sincere. Will recommend all my friends and family to buy from him.

LOVE this dealer!

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

I love my new Chevy Malibu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buying at car at MTVC was easy and fun! Thank you all for the great service and the beautiful car!

Sales experience was the best.

by from Upland,Ca |

This is the 3rd car I purchased from Mountain View Chevrolet and I recieved the best pricing and was treated fantastic.Everyone at Mountain View was very friendly.I will send all my family and friends to them.Thank you

Avoid--even if they've posted a great deal

by from Los Angeles |

In my experience, Mountain View Chevrolet displayed poor business ethics. I would definitely not recommend making a longer drive here, even if they advertise a great deal online and/or confirm via phone that the car is available. After seeing a car on their website, I called the dealership to see if it was available. I asked upwards of five times that the car was definitely still for sale, since I would be driving from West LA in traffic to see and hopefully buy it. They laughingly reassured me that it was in fact available at the advertised price. I arrived at the dealership after a long drive, and after test driving the car, decided to purchase it. I sat down with the sales person to discuss financing, deciding I would just purchase it without financing. We shook hands and he went and spoke to his manager. He came back and told me that actually the car had been signed over to another customer, but that there was a snag in their purchase; they had to give the other customer until the end of the day (Thursday) to try to fix the snag, and otherwise we would be able to buy the car Friday morning. Friday morning, after not receiving the call I was promised, I called the dealership. They told me that they were now giving the other customer until the end of that day, but if the car was still on the lot Saturday morning we would be able to buy it. Saturday morning, I called and am told that they are now giving the other customer until Monday night, but they promised that I could buy the car Tuesday morning if it was still on the lot. On Monday, the internet price of the car suddenly was $2000 more than what we agreed upon. I called and they tell me that the car had actually been sold. I called back on Tuesday morning just to make sure and they told me that the car is in fact for sale, but at the higher price. I spoke with my original sales person as well as the sales manager, telling them that I had the printed quote that we had agreed upon, while recounting what had happened since I originally visited. They told me that it doesn't matter--the car would now cost me $2000 more. Bottom line, I feel that this dealership was dishonest with me throughout the entire process. I was very patient with the various delays, even after being promised that the car was for sale before I made the drive out there, but I feel that if they tell a customer that a car is available, print a quote, and shake his hand on a deal, that they should somehow feel responsible to fulfilling the deal if they are able, which they have not. At least based on the reviews on Yelp, the I don't seem to be alone in most of these issues.

First time buyer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

It was my first time and wow did their used car department do a good job getting me a great deal! Thanks Zareh!

very satisfied

by from pasadena, california |

I drove all the way from Pasadena because I found their prices to be the most competitive on the internet without even making a phone call first. Their internet pricing on new Tahoes were lower than any other dealership. Overall, I'de give them a 9 for pricing and a perfrect 10 for service. They also gave me $400 more for my 1995 Honda then anyone else did.

Very bad

by from san diego ca |

I called them they have the worst people working there.