Crestview Cadillac

2700 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-643-1123
Used 888-543-5037
Service 888-819-1110

WHERE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. 12 Master Dealer awards assure you're with one of the nation's best.

Care and service

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

Crestview Cadillac was very nice and helpful. They really want to put people first.

greatservice

by from west covina calif. |

every one is so polite and willing to assist you. though it's expensive for repairs it's the welcome that's so appreciated

Professional Service

by from West Covina, CA |

Ms. Sanchez and staff were courteous and professional. I really wanted to buy my car from another salesman at another dealer, but you significantly beat their price and I had to buy from you.

no problem

by from San Gabriel valley ca. |

everything great, just one problem, they did not fix my car correctly. Drove it off your lot, and returned it back for a second fix!

Great Service

by from Covina CA |

I got outstanding service! The wait time was about 40 minutes. The staff is always pleasant and courteous. Overall, great service!

Excellent Service

by from West Covina, CA |

Excellent service. Eddie is always so helpful and courteous. There was a women who was responsible for arranging my loaner car. She was terrific as well. I'm sorry I didn't get her name.

Great and painless service

by from Covina, CA |

Had a pretty serious engine problem... even though I've always worked with J.D. for service (he's apparently out on medical leave), George took charge of everything quickly, even finding other problems that he had fixed. I'm very happy.

The service and personnel are the best that I have

by from Covina, California |

I have dealt with several dealerships over the years and I have found that Crestview rates among the top of all the dealerships that I have had experience with I have been buying cars for the past fifty-five years here , New York and Palm Beach Fls.

Excellent Service

by from Menifee, CA |

I have been coming to Crestview since 1998 and have always received excellent service by the service technicians even the courtesy shuttle driver. They are always professional and courteous. Even though I live so far away, Menifee, I try and come all this way because I trust the people that run this place. My husband is unable to drive now so there are times where I had to get service from another dealer closer to the house and the experience has been very negative.

A Place of Confidence

by from West Covina, CA.91791 |

Once again, this dealership personnel exceeds my expectations in all areas: professionalism, friendliness, competency, taking the time to listen, clarify, providing updates of the progress of the car, while ones waits in a very bright comfortable/ neat waiting room, someone is always checking to see if there is a need to make fresh coffee, ample water bottles, teabags, etc. In my opinion, the employees at Crestview Cadillac are well trained to provide the best service with a positive attitude. I have never heard a negative comment from the customers in the waiting room. I am looking forward to taking my car in for all necessary services. I appreciated Eddie Delira, Service Consultant, taking the time to explain the Premium Care Maintenance Form.

Always very helpful and professional

by from Fontana, California |

The dealership is always so helpful and professional. The repairs are done always just as are needed. Thank you for such great service!