2700 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-643-1123
Used 888-543-5037
Service 888-819-1110

WHERE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. 12 Master Dealer awards assure you're with one of the nation's best.

Care and service

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

Crestview Cadillac was very nice and helpful. They really want to put people first.

Wonderful service

by from West Covina, CA |

I called at 9:00 am and was able to bring my car in at 11:00 am the same day. Steve was great. Everything about the service experience at Crestview is very streamlined and customer friendly.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from West Covina, CA |

Ginger Diaz is the best sales person we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Ginger Diaz is the reason why we come back to Crestview Cadillac over and over again. Beverly in your Finance Department is great! She makes the paperwork part of the car buying process easy and enjoyable. You have the best two employees possible in Ginger and Beverly. Because of them, we will be back again when we need to change vehicles.

Service below par with other luxury brands.

by from Covina, CA |

Out of the 4 times I have been to your service department, I have only been able to get a loaner vehicle 1 time. This is an inconvenience that I NEVER experienced with my Mercedes dealer/service. Service department is good, however if you are competing with other luxury brands, Cadillac still has a way to go in the atmosphere and customer experience that your European counterparts provide. Finally, why is the service department closed on Saturday? People have to work and the inconvenience of not have loaner vehicles available on a weekday combined with not being opened on Saturday (when it is not as much of an issue to have a loaner) is lacking in customer care. I like the vehicle (even though it has had a recall and a part fail in the 1st year of ownership) but overall the experience combined with ownership and service experience is not up to par with other luxury brands. Something to consider when it is time to replace my Cadillac.

Wonderful customer service & great care of the car

by from Pomona, CA |

Everyone I encountered was pleasant and informative. A salesman took time out and went over some operations of the vehicle that I did not understand. It was a good day and it all started at Crestview Cadillac.

Great ownership experience

by from Corona, California |

Juli Johnson is the most knowledgable and helpful sales person I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I left the Cadillac family for two years and went to Audi but realized its not just the vehicle that counts but the owning experience created by the dealership. Crestview with its management and service team provide a secure and wanted feeling that makes it special. Good job guys.

Excellent 1st-time Cadillac experience @ Crestview

by from Walnur, CA |

Peter was a pleasure to deal with and didn't cut any corners helping me out. Everyone else that helped me at Crestview was courteous and attentive to my needs and concerns as well. I would recommend Cadillac and Crestview wholeheartedly.

Excellent service

by from Covina, CA |

Service personnel super, especially Wayne who takes VERY good care of me. All personnel seem very caring and are pleasant, friendly and efficient.

Services, Facilities, Trusted employees

by from West Covina, CA. |

There is a professional team at every position who are committed to the highest level of service. I had the honor to take my 2003 CTS for the prescribe oil change, rotation of tires, inspections of tire check and filled the tires to the require level and a free 27 point inspection. It was all completed promptly. Waiting area was clean, great TV receptions, delicious coffee, donuts bottled water were available. All personnel that I encounter were very helpful and friendly. My lead team is led by Eddie Delira who I trust and respect. Chris Keller( I trust and respect, too) and Eddie are always willing to assist my understanding of the "How To" of any function that I still can't use successful i.e. making a phone call while on the road. I now know how to do it because they took the time to re-teach. My real concern is the fact the Safety Recall Ignition Switch Replacement parts are NOT Available.

by from Alta Loma, Ca |

As always, felt treated like a V. I. P. Steve in service was very helpful and professional. The shuttle driver Luhanna is the best.

Great serviced

by from West Covina, CA |

My service rep (Steve) is always very helpful and courteous. I was givedn promp attention and my car ready right on time.

Crestview Cadillac responded to this review

July 16, 2014

William, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. We make sure that all of our employees are helpful and courteous, and it's great to hear that Steve provided you with the fast and prompt service that Crestview Cadillac is known for. We would love to assist you again in the future. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.