2700 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-643-1123
Used 888-543-5037
Service 888-819-1110

WHERE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. 12 Master Dealer awards assure you're with one of the nation's best.

Care and service

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

Crestview Cadillac was very nice and helpful. They really want to put people first.

Excellent service

by from Covina, CA |

Service personnel super, especially Wayne who takes VERY good care of me. All personnel seem very caring and are pleasant, friendly and efficient.

Services, Facilities, Trusted employees

by from West Covina, CA. |

There is a professional team at every position who are committed to the highest level of service. I had the honor to take my 2003 CTS for the prescribe oil change, rotation of tires, inspections of tire check and filled the tires to the require level and a free 27 point inspection. It was all completed promptly. Waiting area was clean, great TV receptions, delicious coffee, donuts bottled water were available. All personnel that I encounter were very helpful and friendly. My lead team is led by Eddie Delira who I trust and respect. Chris Keller( I trust and respect, too) and Eddie are always willing to assist my understanding of the "How To" of any function that I still can't use successful i.e. making a phone call while on the road. I now know how to do it because they took the time to re-teach. My real concern is the fact the Safety Recall Ignition Switch Replacement parts are NOT Available.

by from Alta Loma, Ca |

As always, felt treated like a V. I. P. Steve in service was very helpful and professional. The shuttle driver Luhanna is the best.

Great serviced

by from West Covina, CA |

My service rep (Steve) is always very helpful and courteous. I was givedn promp attention and my car ready right on time.

July 16, 2014

William, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. We make sure that all of our employees are helpful and courteous, and it's great to hear that Steve provided you with the fast and prompt service that Crestview Cadillac is known for. We would love to assist you again in the future. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Fantastic customer service!

by from West Covina, CA |

Wayne in the service department is the best customer service person i have ever dealt with in the auto service business.

July 11, 2014

Michael, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that our service associates were able to provide you with such pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Kind regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Exceptional Service

by from West Covina, CA |

I have dealt with Crestview Cadillac since 1988 and will continue to do so. Service is above expectation. My Service Rep is Wayne Bristol and I can't say enough good things about him. Always polite and I love the way he comes in the waiting room with a smile to tell me my car needs something else done to it. Very professional.

July 1, 2014

Shirley, we thank you for your feedback on your most recent visit to our dealership. To hear from such a loyal customer is always a treat, and we are so glad to hear that Wayne could always assist you with your repair needs. We pride ourselves on offering great customer service and hearing that we have exceeded your expectations is truly gratifying. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. Sincerely, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Excellent customer service

by from la verne, CA |

very attentive to questions regarding issues on warrranty. issues resolved in a very timely manner. in fact the leather on my seats are being replaced today after my husband pointed the problem during routine service. we are very pleased on how you handle and resolve minor issues

June 27, 2014

Maria, thank you so much for your feedback. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and I am glad that you were pleased with the service that you received from us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Warm regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Had geat service with no complaints or concerns

by from Pasadena, Ca |

Since I live about 25 miles from the dealership, my sales rep who lives close to me traded cars for the day. Eveything went perfectly.

June 27, 2014

Robert, we appreciate your feedback. It is great to hear about your positive experience with our sales representative, and we would love to assist you again on your next service appointment. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

service good

by from lynwood california |

I had one small issue during my last visit for service, moulding on front end of car damaged, replaced by service department after return visit otherwise everything all good. used extra gas for return visit.

June 27, 2014

Willard, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that we provided you with such an exceptional service experience, however I do apologize for the small issue that you had on your last visit with us. Please come back in to visit us if you have further automotive needs. Warm regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Great Dealership

by from Pasadena, CA |

Would you please send me the caps that go on tire valves? 3 are missing. I live too far to just stop by. Thank you!

June 27, 2014

Steven, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback will be discussed with our team, and we will be contacting you as soon as possible. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.