Crestview Cadillac

2700 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-643-1123
Used 888-543-5037
Service 888-819-1110

WHERE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. 12 Master Dealer awards assure you're with one of the nation's best.

Care and service

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

Crestview Cadillac was very nice and helpful. They really want to put people first.

Great serviced

by from West Covina, CA |

My service rep (Steve) is always very helpful and courteous. I was givedn promp attention and my car ready right on time.

July 16, 2014

William, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. We make sure that all of our employees are helpful and courteous, and it's great to hear that Steve provided you with the fast and prompt service that Crestview Cadillac is known for. We would love to assist you again in the future. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Fantastic customer service!

by from West Covina, CA |

Wayne in the service department is the best customer service person i have ever dealt with in the auto service business.

July 11, 2014

Michael, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that our service associates were able to provide you with such pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Kind regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Exceptional Service

by from West Covina, CA |

I have dealt with Crestview Cadillac since 1988 and will continue to do so. Service is above expectation. My Service Rep is Wayne Bristol and I can't say enough good things about him. Always polite and I love the way he comes in the waiting room with a smile to tell me my car needs something else done to it. Very professional.

July 1, 2014

Shirley, we thank you for your feedback on your most recent visit to our dealership. To hear from such a loyal customer is always a treat, and we are so glad to hear that Wayne could always assist you with your repair needs. We pride ourselves on offering great customer service and hearing that we have exceeded your expectations is truly gratifying. We are always glad to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. Sincerely, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Excellent customer service

by from la verne, CA |

very attentive to questions regarding issues on warrranty. issues resolved in a very timely manner. in fact the leather on my seats are being replaced today after my husband pointed the problem during routine service. we are very pleased on how you handle and resolve minor issues

June 27, 2014

Maria, thank you so much for your feedback. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and I am glad that you were pleased with the service that you received from us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Warm regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Had geat service with no complaints or concerns

by from Pasadena, Ca |

Since I live about 25 miles from the dealership, my sales rep who lives close to me traded cars for the day. Eveything went perfectly.

June 27, 2014

Robert, we appreciate your feedback. It is great to hear about your positive experience with our sales representative, and we would love to assist you again on your next service appointment. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

service good

by from lynwood california |

I had one small issue during my last visit for service, moulding on front end of car damaged, replaced by service department after return visit otherwise everything all good. used extra gas for return visit.

June 27, 2014

Willard, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that we provided you with such an exceptional service experience, however I do apologize for the small issue that you had on your last visit with us. Please come back in to visit us if you have further automotive needs. Warm regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Great Dealership

by from Pasadena, CA |

Would you please send me the caps that go on tire valves? 3 are missing. I live too far to just stop by. Thank you!

June 27, 2014

Steven, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback will be discussed with our team, and we will be contacting you as soon as possible. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

great facilities

by from west covina, ca |

great customer service and highly recommend to friend and family. Joline is a great person. She helped me lots in purchasing my 2014 Cadillac SRX.

June 11, 2014

Vincent, thank you so much for your feedback. At Crestview Cadillac, we do our best to provide great customer service to all of our guests, and I am pleased to hear that Joline was able to help you in purchasing your Cadillac SRX. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends, and we hope to see you again soon. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

great service , clean facilities

by from covina , california |

There was a problem with the V license plate frame screw caps ?they couldn't do it ?. so i brought it home and did it myself ?. they had the clips on backwards [ but at least they really really tried (which i appreciate)]? also wanted some clear put on a paint chip ?. looks like that wasn't done. Everything else was A ++ including air bag repair and rental. ps - Car was very dusty ? would have appreciated a courtesy wash .

June 11, 2014

John, we appreciate your feedback. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a great service experience despite the minor issues that we were not able to fix. Your feedback will identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement, and if there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle, please don't hesitate to come back and see us. Warm regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

check up after sale

by from w. covina ca |

first time in many years of car buying that the company ever checked back after the sale to see if how the car was. very good and great PR

June 10, 2014

Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. If there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Ted Hwang, General Manager.