Crestview Cadillac

2700 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-643-1123
Used 888-543-5037
Service 888-819-1110

WHERE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. 12 Master Dealer awards assure you're with one of the nation's best.

Care and service

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

Crestview Cadillac was very nice and helpful. They really want to put people first.

Great Service, Make sure you ask for Diana S.

by from Chino Ca |

Diana is an excellent sales associate. Very helpful and knowledgeable on the Cadillac Escalade I purchase. Make sure you ask for Diana.

April 20, 2015

Javier, thanks so much for the nice review. Diana is a key component of our team here at Crestview Cadillac, and she will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves, and the fact that we addressed yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Poor Customer Service besides Steve

by from West Covina, ca |

You guys need to hire more people like Steve. The other 2 males JD and blonde hair (both heavy set) are always on their cell phone or always in their own not caring. The 10 and the stars are for Steven. If it wasn't for him I would a 2 for at least getting my car back.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ramiro. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team, and I encourage you to contact me or visit us at the dealership if you would like to further discuss your concern. I look forward to speaking with you. Ted Hwang, General Manager, (626) 966-7441

Cadillac Owner

by from Pomona, California |

I always feel confident when I bring my car in that I will get outstanding service. J.D. Macias has for the past 15 years been the very professional manager that I feel confident with at your dealership. Many thanks J.D.!

April 7, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Clarence. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Do not hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Service Department

by from West Covina,ca. |

Took my 2012 SRX in for its maintenance. Wait time 1 hr. Everything was great. Very nice service. Service guys were all very polite.

April 3, 2015

Thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us, Mona. Our goal is to make sure that every guest receives full satisfaction with the service we provide. We are glad to know you drove away with this feeling. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Ted Hwang, General Manager

Crestview's the greatest!

by from Covina, Ca |

Wonderful service from JD and staff! Made appointment, coffee and donuts were waiting for me. Service was done quickly-even with a couple of extra things needed. Thank you Crestview!

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Zeola! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that JD and the team could provide wonderful service to you and your vehicle. We are glad to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Great Service at Crestview Cadillac!

by from West Covina, CA |

I take all 3 of my GM cars here even though the other two are not Cadillac. They always meet or exceed my expectations

Great

by from west covina |

I am very satify this dealer servise, The salesman, Sam Song, has very perfectional knowledge about the car taht i am interesting in. He serviced with full patient and answered all my questions. His sales attitude 100 percent recommand him to my friend whoever want to buy cadillac.

Excellent service

by from West Covina, CA |

I was greeted promptly and my request was taken seriously. My car was serviced in a timely fashion. I was very pleased.

February 20, 2015

Marlene, thank you for using our service department. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Great Service and Great People

by from West Covina, CA |

The Service Consultants at Crestview always make my visit Easy, Simple and Informitive. They are always willing to accommodate in any way they can.

February 17, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs. At Crestview Cadillac, we try our best to make the experience as easy, simple and informative as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

great service and customer care

by from walnut, ca |

crestview cadillac is the only dealer I will take my car for service, Steve is the person to trust for complete care.

February 10, 2015

Lucille, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that Steve and the rest of the service staff were able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.