Crestview Cadillac

2700 E Garvey Ave S, West Covina, CA 91791

New 888-643-1123
Used 888-543-5037
Service 888-819-1110

WHERE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. 12 Master Dealer awards assure you're with one of the nation's best.

Care and service

by from Huntington Beach, Ca. |

Crestview Cadillac was very nice and helpful. They really want to put people first.

Excellent service

by from West Covina, CA |

I was greeted promptly and my request was taken seriously. My car was serviced in a timely fashion. I was very pleased.

February 20, 2015

Marlene, thank you for using our service department. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Great Service and Great People

by from West Covina, CA |

The Service Consultants at Crestview always make my visit Easy, Simple and Informitive. They are always willing to accommodate in any way they can.

February 17, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs. At Crestview Cadillac, we try our best to make the experience as easy, simple and informative as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

great service and customer care

by from walnut, ca |

crestview cadillac is the only dealer I will take my car for service, Steve is the person to trust for complete care.

February 10, 2015

Lucille, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that Steve and the rest of the service staff were able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Service is always at the higest quality!

by from Eastvale, CA |

I've been a customer at Crestview since 1998. I am never disappointed!!! I am always in good hands, the service dept "rocks"!

February 5, 2015

Hey Christine and thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over years! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

excellent service

by from West Covina, ca |

Excellent. I drove over four cities and passed over two dealership that's closer to my house just to come to Crestview for my service. From day one when I brought the car, Crestview has never disappointed me.

February 2, 2015

Gary, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

A Remarkable Business!

by from West Covina, CA |

I have been completely satisfied with my dealings with Crestview since the car was purchased. I can't imagine going anywhere else. Millie Farnsworth

January 30, 2015

Virgil, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Quick, Efficient Service

by from Hacienda Heights, CA |

We had a recall problem with our CTS and it was taken care of quickly and Steve provided information on our other car which had recall items too. Also replaced battery on my key remote. Very good to deal with Steve and his repair crew.

January 27, 2015

Earlen, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our dealership. We want to assure that all of our customers are informed and all of their needs are met when it comes to their vehicle. We are happy to hear that Steve and the rest of our team accommodated your needs during your visit. Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

GREAT Service

by from West Covina, California |

My service rep is Steve Steinbacher and I could not be more pleased with him. He always gives 110% and makes sure that bringing my Cadillac SRX to Crestview for service is a well taken care of experience.

January 22, 2015

Hi Tamara and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Steve as well as the rest of our staff and we are glad that they were able to accommodate all of your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again and make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

Wonderful experience. Professional and friendly.

by from Visalia, CA |

Ted and Sam went above and beyond my expectation. So thrilled with everything from the ordering to the delivery. My Escalade is amazing..... :-))

January 21, 2015

Jeanette, thank you for writing this fantastic review and congratulations on your new Escalade! It is great to hear that Sam was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.

I am confident that only the best care and service

by from West Covina, CA. |

Once again, I take my beautiful and great 2013 CTS to Crestview Cadillac with full confidence that it will be service by high level professional, lead and guided by Eddie Delira. I leave knowing what service was provided and why it was needed.

January 21, 2015

Esther, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that Eddie and the rest of our service team were able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Best, Ted Hwang, General Manager.