Reynolds Buick GMC

Reynolds Buick GMC

345 N Citrus St, West Covina, CA 91791

New 877-289-6740
Used 888-645-6092

CELEBRATING OUR 100TH YEAR AS A FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED DEALERSHIP!

Jerry Blandino

by from Glendora. Ca. |

Jack and Heather always take very good care of my wife and I, The remodeling is ruff now, But when it's all done it will look great, Thanks for the great service,

Easy process, no stress

by from Duarte, CA |

I bought my car through the Costco program and it could not have been more seamless. Everything was up front and there were no surprises. Walt was there to answer my questions every step of the way.

Great customer service, knowledgeable Staff.

by from Montebello,Ca. |

Out of all the GMC dealers in my area, Reynolds Buick GMC gave me the best deal. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with my new vehicle and would definitely recommend them. Thanks again.

Worst Dealership On The Face Of The Earth

by from Fallbrook CA |

This dealership and their GM Chuck Rhodes are the most unethical business I have ever dealt with. STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Dealership

by from West Covina, Ca |

Every time I go to Reynolds GMC/Buick I'm greeted by very friendly people which makes me feel like I'm at home. I don't feel like a stranger. I don't feel like I'm being deceived in any way.Best dealer I've been to.

Excellent Staff - Excellent Service

by from West Covina California |

I've been going back for service for the past 10 years since I Purchased my 2004 GMC Sierra truck as a 50th birthday gift to myself, in fact I just got a compliment on it yesterday. 10 years old with only 50 thousand miles on it and still running like a charm, thanks to the excellent service at Reynolds. They haven't been around since 1915 for nothing.

lease

by from West Covina, CA |

The return of one lease and purchase of a new lease was very easy and stress free. Love the Lacross thank you

Good but could be better.

by from Covina California |

You guys charge a lot for labor. The Construction was a little inconvenient. They called and told me my car was done, but I had to wait for them to wash it. I would like to recieve coupons in the mail or via email. I was looking at the new vehicles on the lot and not one salesman approached me.

Great Service

by from Covina, CA |

Service Advisers are good, Heather is Great the only thing Bad I can say is your service pricing is too high, I have 4 things that are due but just can't swing the funds, and it is really hard for me to get my service done during the week now since I live and work in Ontario, maybe you could open on another Saturday.

Ordering a Denali Sierra Duramax Solid Truck

by from Covina, California |

The Dealership and Staff are Outstanding. I've conducted business throughout many dealerships in the past years purchasing and getting my vehicles serviced. Reynold's by far, has been the most professional, friendly, and Staff who really know their job duties. Starting from ordering my truck, delivery, getting it ready to go, financing, paperwork, and a very detailed orientation of how my truck operates before driving off the lot. GMC should be very proud of this dealership because some GMC dealerships I've visited in the past year have not been like Reynold's. I'm very glad I purchased my vehicle at this dealership. Excellent job Reynold's!!!!!!!