Fred Beans Toyota Scion of Flemington

174 U.S. 202, Raritan Township, NJ 08551

New 877-414-7164
Used 877-693-2604
Service 877-438-9882

Fred Beans "Everything Automotive"

1 of 1 review

Very pleasantly surprised!

by from Flemington, NJ |

I never would have thought that we could actually have a terrific experience buying a car. I had looked at a pre-owned 4Runner that Fred Beans of Flemington had on the lot. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I sent the Manager, Brad a note and told him what I was looking for, that I was pre-approved for a loan, etc. About a week later he calls me personally that he has a 4Runner similar in most ways to the one I had looked at, 3rd row seating, moon roof, etc., that had just come off of a lease, and he was calling me first to come take a look at it. It was perfect except for a little crack on the rear bumper, they pledged to have repaired. I had "special needs" with regards to configuring the vehicle, and they were fabulous. I was pre-approved with my own bank but their finance guy ran some numbers in 20 minutes and got me a better deal that saved me $700 over the course of the loan. Mark Paterson, the sales guy was awesome, and I actually missed him after the car was purchased, and the minor repair made a few weeks later, perfectly and with no headaches at all. A great experience all around, and would unquestionably give them our next automotive business.

(1-1 of 1 review)