Fred Beans Toyota Scion of Flemington

New 877-414-7164
Used 877-693-2604
Service 877-438-9882

1 of 1 review

Best car buying experience ever!

by from south brunswick |

I went to Fred Beans Kia after having a horrible experience at Gateway Kia. I was in the market for an Optima Hybrid and did my homework on it. From the minute I walked into the dealership, I knew that this was the right place . There were no "shark like salesman" circling the lot or the showroom. A pleasant receptionist asked me to have a seat while she went to get our salesman, Ferdie. The dealership was very relaxed,The cars looked beautiful in the show room and there was a pleasant "vibe" in the air.Our salesman Ferdie was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the car,thorough in explaining everything about the Kia brand, the dealership and the warranty. There was NO PRESSURE whatsoever and the actual dealing process was painless! Together with Rob, the sales manager- Ferdie was able to sell us the car that we wanted, at a very fair price, There was NO HAGGLING-no stress. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Kia.

(1-1 of 1 review)