Fred Beans Toyota Scion of Flemington

174 U.S. 202, Raritan Township, NJ 08551

New 877-414-7164
Used 877-693-2604
Service 877-438-9882

Fred Beans "Everything Automotive"

Outstanding salesperson Andrew J. Gamble

by from Whitehouse Station, NJ |

My experience buying my current vehicle could not have been easier. My salesperson Andrew J. Gamble of Fred Beans Dealership in Flemington, NJ was very knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process. I explained my needs to Andrew along with my budget and I drove off the same day. He walked me through the loan process and was able to qualify me for an affordable monthly payment. I highly recommend Andrew J. Gamble to make what can be a confusing process quite easy.

Worst Dealership ever

by from Flemington, NJ |

Dont ever go to fred bean flemington I went into the dealership with a friend not looking to purchase a new car but was presured into a vehicle I am not happy with. After 3 calls and no return call I went to the dealership and asked to be taken out of my lease and put into a cheaper vehicle. The sales man finally returned my call and was very very rude about telling me how I can not get out of the lease unless I give him more money for a SUV that was less than the one I have. I was very unsatisfied with his attude and the way he spoke to me. The only two things I said I really want is leather and a sun roof, well I got one and he proceeded to tell me if I give him yet another 1000 he can have it put in. I tried to leave the dealership two times and was pressured into getting a SUV I hate. Driving the SUV for ten minutes was certainly not enough time to make a decision but he was not letting me leave without a sale. Looking back I should have just walked out and kept my BMW and not gotten the venza he talked me into. I would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. Congratulations fred bean you got my BMW and I got a SUV I hate.

Very pleasantly surprised!

by from Flemington, NJ |

I never would have thought that we could actually have a terrific experience buying a car. I had looked at a pre-owned 4Runner that Fred Beans of Flemington had on the lot. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I sent the Manager, Brad a note and told him what I was looking for, that I was pre-approved for a loan, etc. About a week later he calls me personally that he has a 4Runner similar in most ways to the one I had looked at, 3rd row seating, moon roof, etc., that had just come off of a lease, and he was calling me first to come take a look at it. It was perfect except for a little crack on the rear bumper, they pledged to have repaired. I had "special needs" with regards to configuring the vehicle, and they were fabulous. I was pre-approved with my own bank but their finance guy ran some numbers in 20 minutes and got me a better deal that saved me $700 over the course of the loan. Mark Paterson, the sales guy was awesome, and I actually missed him after the car was purchased, and the minor repair made a few weeks later, perfectly and with no headaches at all. A great experience all around, and would unquestionably give them our next automotive business.