Affordable Autos Inc.

(3.7) 3 Reviews

6004 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

worst experience ever

by from lincoln,il |

callled and called many times they would tell me they have to call me back day after day never did,i ran car fax on the car i was calling about found it had numerous rebuilt titles issued.never did get a final call back. worst customer service ever

Ms Elizabeth M Daugherty Knoxville , TN

by from Knoxville, Tennessee |

My experience at Affordable Autos was totally wonderful. Brandon was a class act! He answered any and all concerns about our vehicle in detail. Because we needed financing on appx. $2000, he did not jerk up the price a couple of thousand dollars but have us payments which were reasonable. We were extremely pleased with our experience and would highly recommend Affordable Autos to everyone!

Jeff purchased 2007 Audi A8L

by from Seymour, Tennessee |

First off let me just say I LOVE MY CAR! I was a little nervous buying a used car for the first time, but Jason helped me decide the best way to go. The place is loaded with nice used vehicles and the buildings are clean and seem well maintained. I would give this place the the thumbs up in my book. Thanks guys!