CarLotz Chesapeake

CarLotz Chesapeake

1447 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 877-468-3481

The Consignment Store for Cars

Fantastic Car Sale Experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was the easiest used car sale I have ever made. The Carlotz team were friendly, professional and absolutely no-pressure. They provided superb insight into the market and competitive pricing. While the car was for sale, Carlotz provided frequent updates as to how many individuals were interested in the vehicle. The car sold in a few weeks and for easily $2-3K+ more than the competition; all without having to go through the hassle associated with a private party sale. As a former military member, this model would be a great fit for service members who are looking to sell a vehicle but not able to spend the personal time to do it themselves.

CarLotz Chesapeake responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so glad we could help you sell your vehicle and that you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you or a friend in the future!

Exactly what I needed.

by from Minnesota |

Gary and Paul went the extra mile to facilitate some unusual requirements to get me in my new/used car. If I'm ever back in Virginia and need a car, Carlotz Chesapeake is where I'll go.

Smooth and easy

by from Chesapeake VA |

My wife and I wanted to purchase a car. Got a good price, but most importantly, we found the purchasing experience to be both pressure and hassle free. Excellent service at this location. Very friendly.

First Time Skeptical Car Buyer and I had fun

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Service was exemplary at both the Virginia Beach and Chesapeake locations.

Great Service

by from Norfolk VA |

Great experience. Very personal with the customers and aiming to please a definate recommendation.

Bought two in the same day!

by from Chesapeake VA |

Love these guys! awesome buying experience. I would suggest for any one who is in the market to buy a car come see these guys. Most thanks to Gary, John, Nick, Paul. These guys are Chesapeake VA finest car sells men.

Great Service, Price, and Experience!!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

As most people are, I was skeptical about stopping in at a new dealership to browse at cars. I hate being hassled and pushed toward something that I really don't want when the entire reason I stopped in was just to look. I am so pleased to report that CarLotz was nothing like that! All of the sales people are exceptionally friendly, as well as easy going. The sales person actually listened to what I was looking for helped me narrow down my choices and four days later, after multiple trips to look at the same vehicle repeatedly, I made my purchase. Really I was surprised that the vehicle was still there because it was such a great deal. The good news is that that wasn't even the best part of the experience. For those of us that have ever bought a car at a dealership usually finding what car you want is the fastest part of the entire process. Then the paperwork and financing take hours. Thankfully that was not the case at CarLotz! Now I'm sure that every car buying experience is different, but the one I had here was FAST!!! and Painless. I can safely say that the second test drive I took was longer than the paperwork process. So between the price, the service, and efficiency I will most certainly be back the next time I need a car. Best of luck to all of you that are out there trying to find your next gem. My recommendation would be to just stop in and look around at CarLotz, you never know what you may find. I hope this review is helpful for those of you currently in the market for a vehicle.

Great customer care.

by from Chesapeake , VA |

Customer care was excellent. The service representatives were patient and answered all and any questions. They were straight forward and honest in thier opinions, and made the process for the buyer simple and stress free. I would reccomend to friends and family.

Great Service, No Hassle and Honest.

by from Cheasapke, Virginia |

One of the easiest car buying experiencies that I have ever experienced without the hasstle.

Great buying Experience- worked hard for their fee

by from Richmond, VA |

Really professional attitude worked really well as an intermediary between me and the seller honest and straightforward all the way through the process.

Relaxed, no-pressure experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I thoroughly enjoyed this as my first experience buying a car-- no high pressure salesmen, but very friendly and helpful associates. Great way to get a used car in a professional environment without having to communicate with and go to strangers' houses. Great experience!