CarLotz Chesapeake

CarLotz Chesapeake

1447 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 877-468-3481

The Consignment Store for Cars

Fantastic Car Sale Experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was the easiest used car sale I have ever made. The Carlotz team were friendly, professional and absolutely no-pressure. They provided superb insight into the market and competitive pricing. While the car was for sale, Carlotz provided frequent updates as to how many individuals were interested in the vehicle. The car sold in a few weeks and for easily $2-3K+ more than the competition; all without having to go through the hassle associated with a private party sale. As a former military member, this model would be a great fit for service members who are looking to sell a vehicle but not able to spend the personal time to do it themselves.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so glad we could help you sell your vehicle and that you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you or a friend in the future!

Amazing Experience!!!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

Being a first time car buyer, the experience seemed scary and frustrating. However CarLotz has really blown me out of the water with their professional, friendly and amazing service. Purchasing my vehicle through them was not only painless but easy. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who is looking for fantastic customer service, an easy and satisfying buying experience and a beautiful and clean facility. They are now my go to for any car buying experience!

Professional service, great car, fair price

by from Hampton, va |

The car was reasonably priced. It was clean and ready to drive away the day we found it. The history was readily accesible and provided for us. The salesman was courtious and friendly. And from the time we decided to buy to the time we drove off was only about an hour.

May 14, 2015

It sounds like things went perfectly! Thanks for making the short trip from Hampton - we love taking care of USAA members like yourself.

The Best!!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Gary was the best!! Made the buying process so easy and pleasant. I would absolutely buy here again.

May 14, 2015

We also think Gary is the best! And we look forward to helping you again in the future.

need a car or truck go to carlotz

by from newport news va |

overall great dealership! customer service is unsurpassed!

May 7, 2015

Nick, thanks for making the short trip from Newport News to find your new truck here! We enjoyed meeting you and hope the truck makes doing business easier for you.

Excellent experience

by from Norfolk VA |

excellent no hassle experience. Great attitudes best place to do business.

May 7, 2015

We are so glad you found your experience to be hassle free! Is there any good reason for it not to be?? We look forward to helping you again soon.

Easiest Auto Purchase I have Ever Made

by from Chesapeake VA |

This purchase has been the easiest automotive transaction I have ever been a part of. They worked very well with my bank and were able to turn the purchase around in a approximately an hour including test drive. Definitely will keep Car Lotz in mind the next time I need to sell or purchase a vehicle.

May 7, 2015

A test drive and purchase in an hour - perfect! Car buying should be easy. We hope you are enjoying your Xterra and glad to hear you be coming back when it is time to buy or sell your next car!

This was too easy!!!

by from Suffolk, VA |

This was by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had. Becca and her team were extremely courteous and professional. The process of buying the car was quick and painless. All dealerships should operate this way. But until then, I will only buy/sell cars with CarLotz. Steve C.

May 7, 2015

Steve, thanks so much for sharing your experience. Quick and painless is the way it should be. We will keep operating that way and will be happy to see you the next time you are ready to buy or sell. Thanks again for your business!

Great Service with John

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I highly recommend Carlotz of Chesapeake Va to anyone needing to purchase a vehicle. They have a great variety of vehicles in well kept condition.The process was streamlined and easy. The sales associates are very helpful through out the whole entire process and not pushy other auto dealers. I recommend come in and see John. He will look out for you.

May 7, 2015

Thank you very much, Mr. Torres. I was glad that things went your way and you were able to get the Tahoe! And though we aren't normally open, I was glad to meet up with you on a Sunday to get the truck to you.

Relaxed, No Pressure Service

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was dreading having to buy a new car. Every time I've ever set foot in a car dealership, I've been met with pushy salesmen who are trying to pressure me into buying by any means necessary. My experience with CarLotz was just the opposite of that. The whole experience was very relaxed. The staff was courteous and friendly and no one ever pressured me. They did their best to make sure I got a great deal on the car I wanted. The whole process was so painless that I decided to skip the other few dealerships that I had lined up for the day. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used car.

May 7, 2015

Mr. King, thanks for making the short drive over from Norfolk to see us. We enjoyed helping you and hope you are enjoying having your own wheels again! We are here to help you, your friends, and your family - just give us a call or swing by. Thanks again!

truck purchaser

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Was a good experience. Son needed a truck after getting his totaled. I don't normally buy a used vehicle but the ones here were what mu son needed at this time. The process was very easy and worked with us.

May 7, 2015

Shirley, thanks for coming in to see us. We are so glad you found the process to be easy - we can't imagine it being any other way!