CarLotz Chesapeake

CarLotz Chesapeake

1447 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 877-468-3481

Great Cars For Sale By Owner!

Fantastic Car Sale Experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was the easiest used car sale I have ever made. The Carlotz team were friendly, professional and absolutely no-pressure. They provided superb insight into the market and competitive pricing. While the car was for sale, Carlotz provided frequent updates as to how many individuals were interested in the vehicle. The car sold in a few weeks and for easily $2-3K+ more than the competition; all without having to go through the hassle associated with a private party sale. As a former military member, this model would be a great fit for service members who are looking to sell a vehicle but not able to spend the personal time to do it themselves.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so glad we could help you sell your vehicle and that you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you or a friend in the future!

Car-buying the way it should be

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I didnt know about Carlotz until I saw them on Autotrader. Most would expect car-buying and selling to be a stressful experience, but these guys change that. The benefit of getting a great deal on a quality vehicle without the haggling one would expect. I will defintiely recommend them to anyone looking for a great car-buying experience

Had a great experience w/ Carlotz in Chesapeake

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I dropped my car off on a Tuesday and it was sold by that Saturday. Not to mention, one of those days they were closed for New Year's Day and another day they taken it to the dealer for me to get a minor recall taken care of. The staff estimated it could take 30 to 45 days to sell. But, they sold it within 3 business days and got me only $800 less than my asking price (which I'm very happy with). The staff was very sharp and they knew what they were doing for sure. Their car lot was full of beautiful used cars. They listed my car on multiple sites and even called potential clients who had visited their lot in the past and showed interest in cars like mine. I had a great experience with Carlotz and would definitely recommend them.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Clemmons, NC |

The CARLOTZ A-Team (Dean, Sam, Brittany, and Becca) turned a nightmare into a very pleasant and satisfying experience. My son and I had been looking for a Mazda RX8 over the internet for over a month unsuccessfully. The pictures looked great over the internet and the sellers would advise us that the cars were in pristine condition, but when we drove to look at them they turned out to be dogs and nothing like they were described. We called CARLOTZ in Chesapeake about an RX8 on their lot and told Sam of our terrible experiences. He took the time to carefully peruse the car and sent us pictures of everything that might be of concern to us. The car was almost in excellent condition and exactly as he had described it. We drove to Charlotte, NC to catch a flight to Norfolk, but wasted the entire day due to mechanicals and cancelled flights. We decided to drive to Norfolk a couple of days later and 10 minutes before we arrived at the dealership, Dean called and advised us that while they were cleaning the car up for us the "check engine" light came on. He let us drive the car to the Mazda dealership where they ran diagnostics to determine the problem. Dean negotiated with the owner who split the difference on the repairs. Brittany went out of her way to pick us up at the Mazda dealership and took us back to our car so we could get something to eat while waiting for the repairs to be completed. Becca looked up places to eat for us in the yellow pages and worked up the details for the extended warranty that Dean had advised us was available. These four individuals went out of their way to make our car buying experience extremely pleasurable and I would highly recommend them to anyone. If i ever need to buy another car they will be the first ones I contact. Jerry Vassey - Clemmons, NC

December 16, 2014

What an amazing review, Jerry! We are so glad you found the Mazda RX8, especially having come from NC. Please let us know if we can help you again!

Great Service!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Made the buying process real easy! Friendly staff with no pressure to buy.

December 2, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation. Our job is to make the process as smooth as possible. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future!

Just bought My 2nd love, My Mercury Sable

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I came across CarLotz by chance, it turned out to be a God send. I am so happy about my Mercury Sable. All I continue to say is I LOVE my Wonderful Car. Thanks Brittany!!!!! Mrs R White :)

November 17, 2014

We are so glad you had such a great experience and that you found a car you love! Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

Quick, Easy, and no pressure!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

After buying several pre-owned cars from strangers off the internet or po-dunk dealerships in the middle of nowhere, the concept of Carlotz intrigued me and my husband. We drove past after seeing a vehicle we were interested in, and decided to stop into the dealership to see what they are about. Carlotz takes the hassle out of seeking out great value vehicles sold by individuals by housing them all on one lot. They deal directly with the buyer so you don't have to stand awkwardly and haggle with some weirdo or old lady. Really digging the concept! They reviewed several purchasing options and also gave us additional warranty options. A modern, convenient method for purchasing your next vehicle. The staff are friendly, fun, and tech-forward.

November 12, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We are really glad you had such a great experience with us. Please let us know if we can help you out again! (Love the names!)

Fast, easy purchase

by from Lexington, ky |

Everything was as described. Fast and painless purchase. I would definitely buy from them again

November 5, 2014

Buying a car should be "fast and painless", so we are really glad you had such a great experience with us. Let us know if we can help you out again.

Good service

by from Norfolk,Va |

Glad I came here very, they made it easy for me to understand everything that was going on.

October 21, 2014

We are glad you had such a great experience! Please let us know if we can help you out again, whether it is with buying or selling.

QUICK FAST QUALITY SERVICE

by from NORFOLK VA |

Very friendly, quick car buying experience, cars priced very well !!! A new way to buy cars without the hassle of pushy sales staff !!! Thumbs Up !!!

October 15, 2014

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help with your car-buying needs. We hope you are enjoying the new car, and please let us know if we can help you again!

Excellent Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

A very enjoyable car buying experience. The Carlotz team was friendly, yet not pushy and easy to work with.

October 6, 2014

We're glad to hear you had a great experience! Let us know if we can help you again in the future!