CarLotz Chesapeake

CarLotz Chesapeake

1447 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 877-468-3481

Great Cars For Sale By Owner!

Fantastic Car Sale Experience!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was the easiest used car sale I have ever made. The Carlotz team were friendly, professional and absolutely no-pressure. They provided superb insight into the market and competitive pricing. While the car was for sale, Carlotz provided frequent updates as to how many individuals were interested in the vehicle. The car sold in a few weeks and for easily $2-3K+ more than the competition; all without having to go through the hassle associated with a private party sale. As a former military member, this model would be a great fit for service members who are looking to sell a vehicle but not able to spend the personal time to do it themselves.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so glad we could help you sell your vehicle and that you had such a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you or a friend in the future!

Matthias Buys A Malibu

by from Carrollton, VA |

See Wayne He will take care of you, don't mind the Jamaican Accent, he's still a great guy. On a serious note, if you need a vehicle, this is the place to go. They don't work for commission so it's all about customer service, the cars are sold through them not by them.

2009 Toyota Yaris

by from virginia beach, VA |

I had an excellent experience with CarLotz. Great customer service and a hassle free transaction for a terrific deal. I highly recommend.

Awesome Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I have not purchased a vehicle in years by myself and I was nervous. The staff was extremely friendly and Wayne made my experience smooth and easy. He made sure that I was placed in a vehicle that was not only comfortable for me and my family but also my budget. I will recommend anyone I know who is looking for a car to visit the great staff at CarLotz.

easiest vehicle purchase ever

by from Newport News, VA |

Upon arrival, I experienced the quickest and easiest car buying experience ever. I walked in, and in less than an hour I was driving away in the vehicle I came for. Thanks CarLotz, you will definitely have another sale coming your way soon.

Great Service!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I had a wonderful experience with selling my car with CarLotz Chesapeake. I bought my car in on an early Saturday afternoon and my car had sold by that Saturday evening. The selling process is very straightforward and I received great customer service during my entire experience. All of my questions were answered and all of my needs were met. CarLotz did a wonderful job of understanding my situation and listing my car at price that I was comfortable and satisfied with. I recommend CarLotz to anyone looking to sell their car that does not have the time to do it yourself!

Great Service

by from Emporia VA |

I went to Car Lotz in chesapeake and the servie was Excellent. All of the staff was very pleasent, polite and courteous. The staff work in a very timely manner to make sure i got the vehicle that i was satisfied with. GOING HOME WITH A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE :)

Car-buying the way it should be

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I didnt know about Carlotz until I saw them on Autotrader. Most would expect car-buying and selling to be a stressful experience, but these guys change that. The benefit of getting a great deal on a quality vehicle without the haggling one would expect. I will defintiely recommend them to anyone looking for a great car-buying experience

Had a great experience w/ Carlotz in Chesapeake

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I dropped my car off on a Tuesday and it was sold by that Saturday. Not to mention, one of those days they were closed for New Year's Day and another day they taken it to the dealer for me to get a minor recall taken care of. The staff estimated it could take 30 to 45 days to sell. But, they sold it within 3 business days and got me only $800 less than my asking price (which I'm very happy with). The staff was very sharp and they knew what they were doing for sure. Their car lot was full of beautiful used cars. They listed my car on multiple sites and even called potential clients who had visited their lot in the past and showed interest in cars like mine. I had a great experience with Carlotz and would definitely recommend them.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Clemmons, NC |

The CARLOTZ A-Team (Dean, Sam, Brittany, and Becca) turned a nightmare into a very pleasant and satisfying experience. My son and I had been looking for a Mazda RX8 over the internet for over a month unsuccessfully. The pictures looked great over the internet and the sellers would advise us that the cars were in pristine condition, but when we drove to look at them they turned out to be dogs and nothing like they were described. We called CARLOTZ in Chesapeake about an RX8 on their lot and told Sam of our terrible experiences. He took the time to carefully peruse the car and sent us pictures of everything that might be of concern to us. The car was almost in excellent condition and exactly as he had described it. We drove to Charlotte, NC to catch a flight to Norfolk, but wasted the entire day due to mechanicals and cancelled flights. We decided to drive to Norfolk a couple of days later and 10 minutes before we arrived at the dealership, Dean called and advised us that while they were cleaning the car up for us the "check engine" light came on. He let us drive the car to the Mazda dealership where they ran diagnostics to determine the problem. Dean negotiated with the owner who split the difference on the repairs. Brittany went out of her way to pick us up at the Mazda dealership and took us back to our car so we could get something to eat while waiting for the repairs to be completed. Becca looked up places to eat for us in the yellow pages and worked up the details for the extended warranty that Dean had advised us was available. These four individuals went out of their way to make our car buying experience extremely pleasurable and I would highly recommend them to anyone. If i ever need to buy another car they will be the first ones I contact. Jerry Vassey - Clemmons, NC

December 16, 2014

What an amazing review, Jerry! We are so glad you found the Mazda RX8, especially having come from NC. Please let us know if we can help you again!

Great Service!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Made the buying process real easy! Friendly staff with no pressure to buy.

December 2, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation. Our job is to make the process as smooth as possible. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future!