GT Motors of Miami

(4.2) 5 Reviews

5425 W Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

Best used car dealer ever! Cars sell by themselves

by from Doral, FL |

Best used car dealer ever! Cars sell by themselves, no salesperson or commissioned sales. You take your time and make your decision. No pushy sales people!

Disappointed

by from fort lauderdale, fl |

Don't know where to begin. First off after buying the car, I noticed a crack in the windshield and informed the dealer who claimed he did not notice it and flat out told me that had he noticed he would have passed the bill onto me thru the price of the car and then advised that i just report it to insu co. Who says that? Ok whatever. But here is where it gets worse , upon making my 2nd car payment car overheated and mechanic says where did u buy this car from? He then informed me a dealer should have never sold me the car like that, the thermostat was bad, oil was never changed, full of sludge, had to replace the spark plugs, radiator fluid was filthy, bad tire, and windshield wiper fallen to pieces. Then to top it all off is that they lied about the oil change. To have overcharged me for the car you would think a basic maintenance service like oil change and tune up not to mention the bad thermostat that my mechanic said they knew about. I had to spend 500 and im still have prob with bmw

One of the best dealer in the business

by from Miramar Florida |

A week ago i purchase a BMW X5 from GT Motors Of Miami, and found out two days after the purchase that it had a oil leak and a cracked axle, i call the dealers and told them about it and they immediately told me to take the vehicle back, they had the repairs done and they called me to up date me on the progress, they even offered to drop the vehicle at my home after the repairs was completed, they also paid for the repairs and gave me copies of the repair receipt and parts, i can assure you that this is the best experience i have had dealing with a car dealer in all my years of purchasing a vehicle..when ever i need another vehicle i will be going back to GT MOTORS OF MIAMI. This is a very good dealer and the customer service is excellent..

happy with my decision

by from miami fl |

I am glad to have choosen gtmotors. Father and his two sons are honest and kind. will be back to buy a car for my dauther. I Already bought two cars in the last 2 years at GT. Regards,

EXCELLENT DEALER!!!

by from HALLANDALE |

EXCELLENT DEALER!!!! NEVER BEEN BEFORE IN A PLACE WHERE YOU FEEL AS A HUMAN BEING, THE CARS ARE EXCELLENT AND THE POST SALE ATTENTION IS GREAT, I DEFINITIVELY RECOMEND THIS DEALER.