Bergstrom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Oshkosh

3650 Jackson St, Oshkosh, WI 54901

New 866-490-0163
Used 877-725-9366
Service 888-887-4707

The place to go for busy moms

by from Oshkosh, WI |

1) I actually didn't wait long, but with a toddler it *felt* long; Tim made sure to check in with me so I wasn't left wondering what was happeneing. 2) He also gave me a chance to explain the things I already knew were wrong with my van (incl. alignment/tie rod) which we had plans to fix elsewhere. When he gave me the quote over the phone, he was careful to acknowledge this from our conversation earlier in the shop. Along with the original prob (vent-fan resistor) we decided then to go ahead and get those fixed as well as a result of feeling heard by him and being able to trust him. 3) I was so thankful to use the shuttle service-I sure needed to get home with my toddler. **side note: I also noticed my dash was dusted on the driver's side!

Bergstrom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Oshkosh responded to this review

October 7, 2013

Margo, thanks for coming in. Service is never a convenient thing, but we try to make it as easy as possible, especially when you have children along. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Thanks!

Great!

by from Oshkosh WI |

Dan Benedict was a great salesman, very friendly and helpful.

A great car buying experience!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Peter Rudd, the Bergstrom sales rep, was great to work with. He helped us to research the Jeep products to decide which one would be right for us. Peter answered all of our questions directly or gave us other resources on the Bergstrom and Jeep websites so we could compare the Jeep we were considering against our other possible purchase choice. Along with knowing about the different Jeep options, Peter was not at all pushy or putting pressure on us while we took our time to make our decision. After our second test drive, we knew we had found the right Jeep and the right person to help us with the purchase.

great service

by from oshkosh, wi |

buying a car by myself for the first time made me very nervous, but the staff was wonderful and helped me through it.

On time & on budget

by from Oshkosh, WI |

The team was excellent - timely service with a smile. Mike (body shop mgr.) especially went the extra mile, explaining the issues with my vehicle and offering several options.

Efficient and easy to work with!

by from Appleton, WI |

Emailed the dealer ship about the vehicle that we wanted to test drive and they had the vehicle ready for us to drive when we arrived!

Excellent place to get an oil change

by from Oshkosh WI |

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They had lost the cupon I gave them at the beginning of the appointment but still have me the deal. They had a clean and friendly waiting room and they washed my car for me. Excellent service. I wouldn't go anywhere else from here on out

Quality service, extremely clean enviromen t

by from Appleton, Wi |

I like how friendly and helpful everyone is. The quality of service received from everyone, especially Steve Roland, is excellent.

Happy with service and facilities

by from Oshkosh, WI |

I was able to schedule my appointment. When I arrived I was waited on immediately and they took my vehicle in immediately. I enjoy the waiting area because it has free wifi and snacks. My service took just over an hour so it's nice to be comfortable while waiting.

Friendly Sales People, Not Pushy

by from Oshkosh, WI |

My sales person Ed was very friendly and helpful. Chris Carlson was also very friendly and I really liked that he didn't give up on finding me financing for the vehicle.

A nice visit.

by from Oshkosh, WI |

Easy drop-off, offered a courtesy ride so I didn't have to sit at the dealer for a couple hours, car was washed when I arrived for pick-up.