AutoNation Honda Dulles

21715 Auto World Circle, Sterling, VA 20166

New 888-202-4466
Used 877-464-7194
Service 877-461-9683

Great experience, as well!

by from Leesburg, VA |

Our lease was nearing the end of its "life" and we went in to discuss options and easily decided upon getting a new 2014 CRV EX, fully loaded. We were going to lease, but the dealer showed us that to finance it was almost exactly the same price per month and gave us the residual value, plus other incentives that leasing didn't provide. It was a no-brainer decision for us, and our salesman, Wayne, was extremely helpful in showing us the various vehicles readily available that met our desires and needs, and we ended up closing the deal - the 3rd one with Wayne. Highly recommend him to help you with any questions you may have.

June 13, 2014

Hi Sharon! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found Wayne and the rest of the team at AutoNation Honda Dulles so helpful in the purchase of your new Honda CR-V EX. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Safe (and fun) driving!

Fair pricing, accommodating sales staff

by from Sterling, VA |

Our sales rep Mike Matsos was very matter of fact the first time we met him. His upfront honesty and clarity about the buying process, negotiating, and being on full sales commission took out some of the guess work and haggling. Online resources and competition allow to negotiate a fair price. Every successful sales person has to put some urgency behind a purchase, but Mike did a great job of balancing creating urgency with allowing room to make an informed decision. Received a follow-up call 2 days after first contact with a better financing rate; again not too pressing. He made himself available for me to take the car to a nearby dealership for an independent pre-purchase inspection. The car checked out as he had described. The rest was smooth sailing. After the purchase Mike even made arrangements for the shuttle service so that I could take the new car home and could get back to the dealer to pick up my other car. The financing department (as they all do) tried to sell me everything under the roof but were not too pushy getting me to buy unwanted extra protection - again, just the right balance. I bought an oil changing package which will have me coming back and help me with sticking to the maintenance - to me worth it. Come prepared, know your facts around what you want to purchase, and the staff is more than willing to accommodate you, even if it is third party. They are not out to screw you. They want to sell you a car, talk positive about the experience, and bring back more business - for that, they take the extra step without running over you. Yes, of course they want the sale and make a profit - would you want to work for free? For their price I could not find another like vehicle within 250 miles. The overall experience was great - ask for Mike, he will get you in the car you will want to need without needing to want it.

Disappointed

by from Leesburg,VA |

Got a new CRV 2 weeks ago (Thursday). Before we left the dealership we noticed that the strip on the drivers side is chipped so the salesman adviced us to bring the car on Wednesday. My husband called and salesman said to bring it on Saturday instead. Saturday we brought the car to the dealership just to be sent home because according to the salesman the guy who is supposed to fix the strip is not available so we are asked to bring the car on Monday. After leaving work early that Monday just to bring the car to the dealer, I was told by the service advisor that I was not on the schedule so I looked for the saleman who told us to be there at 3:30 and only to be told that the repair guy is not available so he gave me an option of bringing my car again to the dealer or have the guy go to our house for the repair which i opt for the latter. Unfortunately too, the day after we got the CRV, a rock crack the windshield. I called the dealer and the salesman said to call the insurance. Called the insurance and suggested to call the dealership. Called the dealership and they said to bring the car to the shop. When I got to the shop, I was told that the repair is not done there so they sent me home. So, at this point we have had wasted time and wasted gas going back and forth to the dealership because of miscommunication and because we chose to trust our salesman. Honestly, because I am disappointed with the customer service I have gotten from AutoNation in 2 weeks, I am considering returning my CRV. I had dealt with Toyota for 7 years with no issue and I am not looking forward to having to deal with poor customer service for 5+ years. Kudos to the repair guy who came to replace the strip on the CRV though and also to the service advisor-Arvin

Great Experience!

by from Spotsylvania, VA |

Wayne Brent and Kris Hunter were both extremely helpful to me as I purchased a used car last week. They never pressured me into anything and offered me wonderful advice about my options. I highly recommend working with both of these gentlemen and I will definitely go back there in the future. Thanks again!

Horrible attitudes!

by from Sterling, Va |

Don't waste your time! It appears they have no interest in selling cars since their sign says they open at 9 AM, but after standing in front of a locked door till 9:20 AM it still took a phone call to get them to open up. Then it was a Service Manager opening the door for a part delivery, not the sales team. Also, the receptionist was sitting right in front of the door and merely told me "yes, we are open," " you could have come through the service door." Very rude! When I advised a sales person that the door was locked, she merely made an excuse "oh - maybe they just forgot," she could care less. Then I spoke to the manager and he had the same "who cares" attitude and merely made an excuse that "sometimes it gets stuck" - really! Well - they lost my business forever! Yes, I was ready to buy, so looks like I'll buy a Nissan instead.

September 16, 2014

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (571) 357-3961 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

New CR-V

by from Fairfax Va |

Was looking for a 2014 CR-V without all the bells and whistles. Not many around,but AutoNation Honda Dullas found one. They had it the next day to look at. Gave me a great deal and bought it ten minutes later. The dealership they got it from only sent one key. Dullas honda AutoNation came to my home,gave me a loaner and took my car to have the second key made. Now that's service.!!!

Great Experience

by from Herndon, VA |

I was looking for a new car and requested an online quote. I decided to drive over to the dealership to see what AutoNation Honda had available. While I was browsing the lot, Wayne approached me and asked if he could be of assistance. He thoroughly explained the differences between the various models, asked if I had any additional questions, and asked if I wanted to take a test drive. The rest is history as I purchased a Honda Accord the same day. Wayne made the experience painless. I would definitely buy another car from AutoNation and Wayne!!!

September 16, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Will. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one.

4th vehicle from Wayne

by from Dulles, VA |

We have purchased three vehicles and leased one. In all cases the transaction was flawless. Wayne Brent is exceptional. I KNOW I am getting a fair deal. When it's Crosstour time, Wayne's the man and Honda Dulles is the place!!!!

Great Services and Professional staff

by from Fairfax, VA |

I bought 2014 Accord sedan from this dealer three days ago. I had a great experience that day. Buying process was pretty smooth and fast. Salesperson was professional and helpful. The whole things just took me 2 hours to finish. Great!

Buying New Pilot - Easy Process

by from Sterling, VA |

After ten years we thought it was time to update ourselves to a new Pilot. We knew what we wanted so that made things a little easier. James was our sales associate at AutoNation Dulles. He was knowledgeable and not pushy. We can a good experience and would recommend James and AutoNation to others.

September 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Retired Editor

by from Ashburn, VA |

We were extended courtesy and promptness considering the large number of persons ahead of us. We were alerted to possible attention needs in the near future. The replacement of our battery is quite satisfactory.