AutoNation Honda Dulles

21715 Auto World Drive, Sterling, VA 20166

New 877-749-8842
Used 877-748-6010
Service 877-755-0654

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Reston, VA |

Dexter Malloy was outstanding. No high pressure just working with me to put together the best deal for both of us. Other dealers seem to just care about selling you a car, Dexter seems far more concerned about building a relationship and working with the customer the way the customer desires. Have and will recommend again, especially Dexter Malloy!

AutoNation Honda Dulles responded to this review

May 28, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

good service and excellent experience

by from virginia, va |

i am satisfied the service and will recommend you to my friend if needed.

AutoNation Honda

by from Leesburg, VA |

Great. Less time than predicted. Used the WiFi while I waited, and had free coffee.

Airbag Recall

by from Reston, VA |

Took the car in for a recall. No problems. Done and out in about an hour.

Excellent service, great salesman, great deal!

by from Ashburn, VA |

Typically, high volume dealers can leave something to be desired when it comes to service and practices related to new car sales. Auto Nation Honda Dulles is an exception and I highly recommend them. My son had to replace a car and, being 24, had no experience buying a new car or financing. From the salesman (Paul Behl), to the sales and finance management staff, it was a great experience for my son. He got the car he wanted at a great price. Excellent in all respects.

The 3rd car I have purchased from this dealer

by from Ashburn, VA |

Dropped in to see the CR-Z and decide if it would be a good car to drive to work. I ended up loving the car and purchased it that night. The staff at this dealership is very friendly. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from them. I now have a total of 4 Honda's

2015 accord sport

by from sterling va |

It was a great experience to shop a new car at this dealership. Everyone including the sales person and the manager tried to do their best to make the deal for me. I'm really happy

Courteous staff, clean environment

by from Herndon, VA |

My '03 Honda Civic had an airbag recall, so I took it here to be repaired. Not only was the entire process free of charge since it was a recall, but also they threw in a free multi point inspection! They also replaced my wiper fluid for free as well, and all of these extras were included without me even having to ask. Loved the staff and the facility.

Great service, professional and patient

by from Potomac Falls, VA |

It was a great experience to shop a new car at this dealership. Everyone including the sales person and the manager tried to do their best to make the deal for me. Manager Hoda showed me how to use the iphone to connect to Honda Link and use Honda's navigation system. Sales person Ali was patient in showing me different trim models. Kevin was patient to walk me through every feature of the car and go through the owner's manual and service department, even after all paper work was done. It is clear to me that this dealership is doing its very best to please its customers during the sale and post the sale. It was a relaxing and rewarding experience.

KdwKd

by from Leesburg, VA |

Great customer service! Very knowledgable , spoke so this older lady could understand, plus was patient letting me explain what was needed.

Excellent service

by from Chantilly, VA |

I came for the Virginia state inspection and the regular oil change. Work was accomplished on schedule and at the stated charges. Attending was very polite -went over everything done. A lot of extra things were checked that I had not requested and at no charge. I really appreciate NOT being pressured to buy services or products that I have not requested - this one fact keeps me coming back to Auto Nation.