AutoNation Honda Dulles

21715 Auto World Drive, Sterling, VA 20166

New 877-749-8842 New 877-749-8842
Used 877-748-6010 Used 877-748-6010
Service 877-755-0654 Service 877-755-0654

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great services

by from Leesburg, VA |

I always enjoy buying a car in this store. Staff makes you feel comfortable and they will make it sure that you will be happy with your purchase

March 29, 2016

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Excellent service, love my new car!

by from Sterling,VA |

customer service was excellent! Great manager and salesman. I couldn't be any happier with their treatment and fast processing. Overall great experience.

4th car purchase from AutoNation Honda Dulles

by from Purcellville, VA |

This is my 4th Honda purchased from AutoNation Honda Dulles. 3 new, 1 used. Always a good experience in the purchase process. Also the service for maintenance and repairs is first rate.

Don't Buy A Car Here If You Are From Out of State

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I found a pre owned car on CARS.COM at this dealership. I submitted an inquiry and was contacted promptly and a test drive was arranged. Once I drove up 4 and a half hours to the dealership, the car was presented as well as all the service work done before placing the car for sale. We finalized the deal and I flew back up to pick up the car a few days later. My local credit union provided financing for the car, so I took a cashiers check and was able to leave on my way back home to NC within a few hours. Painless. Fast forward 60 plus days later, the check was cashed 2 days after the original transaction but my credit union has yet to receive the title to the car. After the first 30 days a second temporary tag was mailed and out promises were made to get title and registration handled ASAP. 60 plus days later, the second temporary has expired phone calls go unanswered. Kurt Kessler, the general manager, has stopped answering, let alone, returning my phone calls or the from the credit union manager. This dealership is the worst on customer service after the sale. Get everything you need before the pens hits the paper...once you sign on that bottom line, all customer service is over. They will not respond to phone calls, emails, social media, faxes....buyers beware

Good people, clean, good pricing

by from Midland,VA |

No shenanigans, straightforward, easy to work with. They are a dealer that is in business to make money (like any other dealer) but they had best price and were friendly.

Used car buying experience

by from Broadlands, VA |

The selection and buying process was smooth and pleasant.

February 5, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Great experience

by from Hamilton, va |

Great service from Dana and the finance department. Quick and painless transaction. Will use them again in the future!

Great service, fast and friendly

by from Sterling, virginia |

Went in to buy a use car during an emergency situation in my life. My sales woman helped me out in every way that she could to ensure I could leave with a vehicle that could fit my budget. I was only there for a total of 3hrs. I say only because in the past it has taken me 7hrs to be done with buying a car. I got offered a great warranty. And emails checking up on me and the new vehicle . I would recommend this dealer to many people as my friend recommended me. Thanks for all your help!

Great Experience at AutoNation Honda!

by from Dulles, VA |

Loved my experience leasing my brand new Honda Civic! The salesman, Brandon, was low pressure and very customer service oriented. I let him know I was on my way and he was prepared with the car I wanted to test drive and made the whole process easy. The only glitch was a result of various nearby computers/printers not working which prolonged the process but it was still easier than most of my car buying experiences.

Smooth and easy car-buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was looking for a particular car, and I found it at AutoNation Dulles. Setting an appointment, receiving service, and purchasing the vehicle was very easy. They worked with me on getting the payment I wanted, and the price was competitive.

January 14, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!