Bob Baker Volkswagen Subaru

5500 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 888-434-3801 New888-434-3801
Used 888-439-9122 Used888-439-9122
Service 877-289-3660 Service 877-289-3660

WHERE IT'S SO NICE TO BE NICE...

Great service, helpful staff , good selection of c

by from San Diego Ca |

Knowledgable staff, not pushy, highly recommend , great selections of cars.

Worst Service EVER

by from Oceanside, CA |

They screwed up virtually every aspect of my deal. The new car I tried to purchase was broken. They substituted another car, but didn't cancel paperwork on the first one so I've been double-billed for three months. They attached my email to other people's accounts. They failed to properly file release of liability on my trade-in car. And worse, I've had the car in the shop for repairs multiple times and they are unable to fix some basic problems. They have refused to honor appointments, and even when they fall all over themselves to tell me how they're going to "make it right this time" they don't. Took my car in this morning (with an appointment) to have them flash a computer software update. End of business day they still haven't done it. Why not? Because another customer brought in a similar car to mine and the entire service team was working on that one instead of mine! At least, that was the reason they gave me... I don't believe a word they say anymore. It took them FOUR appointments to put on the front license plate! I will never go back there -and you should avoid them like the plague.

Unresponsive Service Department

by from San Diego, CA |

Been having a lot of trouble with their service department. Whenever I call I get sent immediately to voicemail. I leave a message, but they never call back. Five calls unreturned in two weeks. I finally sent an angry email to the manager, and then a salesman called me and said he would set everything up -only he didn't. The "direct line" number he gave me went right to the switchboard, and when I did finally get through to someone to set up an appointment they knew nothing about my case -what I needed, etc. Several small things wrong with the new car -which will hopefully get fixed. But a lot seems to be wrong with the service department and the way it is run. I wish they would pick up their phones instead of parading around telling everyone how fantastic their customer service is...

Bob Baker Volkswagen Subaru responded to this review

June 5, 2015

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service experience with our dealership. We are looking into this matter and reviewing the case. This detail is important to us as we are constantly reviewing our processes and strive to make improvements to our customer service based on customer feedback. Additionally, for your convenience, appointments can be made on the Bob Baker Subaru Volkswagen website through the service portal.

Great Buy

by from Thousand Oaks |

I Bought A used 2011 VW GTI from them Great Car Great Price Every body at the Dealer Friendly and They wern't Pushy Got it from them for Cheaper than other Dealers Saved 8 grand I Diffenetly Recomend them To anyone 5 Stars

Great Price, Friendly People

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Just bought a new Subaru Forester at a super deal. Exetremely happy with Bob Baker's service and friendly atmosphere.