Bob Baker Jeep Chrysler FIAT Dodge RAM

5555 Car Country Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008

Used 760-431-3000

Rating

by from Oceanside, CA |

Did not feel pressured which made me comfortable. Everyone was very polite. Not your typical "car salesmen" attitude. I went to other dealers while looking for my vehicle and most of the personnel were "politely rude". Bob Baker's dealership should be proud of their personnel. Ray was so patient! Thanks!

Fabulous friendly staff

by from Carlsbad California |

The staff at Bob Baker nabsolutely fabulous no pressure To buy they accommodated me every which way they did absolutely everything they could do to make me happy and they did I love my Fiat 500 electric

Great place for a new Fiat!

by from Escondido, CA |

Thanks to Andres Quiroz, the leasing process of my new ORANGE Fiat 500e has been a great experience. He continues to help me with my questions and concerns. I am very happy that I came to Bob Baker Fiat in Carlsbad.

Best service ever!

by from Oceanside CA |

Jonas King was very helpful! And patient with us especially with out two lil one running around! Best cat services we have ever gotten! The staff there was also very sweet and nice! Recommended to everyone we know looking to buy a car!

Five star service, great service rep,

by from CARLSBAD CA |

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SERVICE DEPT, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL. TRULY A FIVE STAR

great service

by from Oceanside,Ca |

It was very easy and pressure free to buy my cute little fiat at Bob Baker in Carlsbad. Ray was very easy to work with and he came back in for me after he had gone home. The service department was also very good. Beautiful job fixing a little scratch and cleaning the car,got me a free rental car for the day,helped me with some little requests. everybody was very polite.

Fantastic service, Randy is AWESOME!

by from San Marcos, CA |

The service department is absolutely the best! My husband and I drive Jeeps and won't let anyone else touch them but Randy Folds and the dealership's service department. He is straight forward and honest which I really appreciate. My Jeep is 9 years old and is still fantastic because I know Randy never suggests anything unless it's necessary. We would never dream of taking our vehicles anywhere else for service. I highly recommend the service department at Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge!!!

Great Service

by from Palm Springs , Ca. |

I found the color Fiat with the 5 speed I wanted at a very good price . Mike & Rex were great to deal with , made it worth the drive in from Palm Springs .

Thanks Danny

by from Encinitas, CA |

After a couple of weeks looking for a used Jeep Wrangler, I finally found what I was looking for at Bob Baker, I went to look at one but ended up buying a different one. More to what I wanted. Danny did everything I asked and more. THANKS AGAIN, DANNY

Very Satisfied - Thanks Manny!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

After finally deciding on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland for our first new car in 10 years, all that was left was to determine where to buy it. We thought it would be easy since there are many dealers in the Newport area where we live. Low and behold no one catered to our needs or left us with that warm and fuzzy feeling. Enter Manny Hernandez from Bob Baker in Carlsbad. We spoke on the phone for several hours before ever meeting. We went over every interior color, exterior color, features, models and best prices he could offer. We agreed on a car and although he didn't have it on the lot he went and found it. The next day we drove down to see our new beauty. Uh oh, we had a big problem... we hated the color combination that we thought we wanted! That's not a problem says Manny. He once again sat down with us and helped us put together a color combination that this time we knew we'd love. But again another issue...they did not have that particular combo on the lot. Manny started his search and found it an hours drive a way. He personally drove himself, picked up the car and drove it back while we waited. It was exactly what we wanted. Manny spent all day with us and went above and beyond the call of duty to get us the car we wanted. My wife and son are so pleased. They love it! Thanks Manny for giving us your undivided attention and understanding to get us the car we love.