Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi

Used 888-866-7998 Used888-866-7998
Service 877-247-7888 Service 877-247-7888

Best Experience in Car Buying

by from Keller, TX |

We researched and found that we wanted to look at the Mitsubishi Outlander. I called and was able to set a meeting time on a off day for the salesman, John Daly. Based on past experience I expected a lot of pressure but there was none, absolutely no pressure at all. We test drove the vehicle, a 2014 Oulander SE and decided that was the car we wanted. John and Ken worked with us, were very patient through the process and we got a good deal. I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to have a good car buying experience. They were Awesome!!!!

Super Fast Completion

by from Fort Worth |

My wife and I did most of our negotiating online via the MakeMyDeal link on their page. I was in contact with the dealership via Email and MakeMyDeal website. After negotiating our deal we showed up to the dealership and reviewed the offer. We completed our test-drive and had our vehicle appraised. Everyone agreed to the deal and we were in the closing office in less than an hour and completed all paperwork with 30 minutes. Super friendly and not high pressure sales staff. Best car buying experience to date and I've done several in the past.

Outstanding customer service!

by from Fort worth, tx |

I had a 2004 mitsubishi endeavor,with very high mileage. It started to have some problems due to the mileage and some faulty work done by an outside mechanic. Nathan in the service department was very helpful in telling me everything that was wrong with my vehicle. He was also very kind and patient with me due to me being out of town for a work project. When I was finally able to come into their dealership, Eugene greeted me and my mom. He instantly made us feel at ease and directed us through the process of speaking with Nathan about my vehicle and what my next steps would be of purchasing a newer car. Although my eye was not on a mitsubishi at their place, he was very helpful in getting me the car that I wanted without any pressure of getting anything else. Because I was a first time buyer, the process was fairly lengthy but Eugene was very fun and entertaining during the wait. I felt very comfortable working with such a genuine person and it set my mind at ease knowing I was being helped by someone I could easily communicate with. He was very great to me and my mom. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from this dealership! I also had the pleasure of working with John.He walked me through all of my paperwork and answered all questions asked with no problems. He also took the time to show me all of the buttons inside of my car and what their use was. Before I left the dealership, i had to clean out all of my belongings from my old car and Eugene helped me carry them to my new car, which was going above and beyond to help me out! These guys are great! And really made my experience memorable!

Fantastic Dealership

by from Fort Worth |

This is my second car from this dealership and each time I am surprised at the level of service provided. Friendly, efficient and honest people.

First time buyer

by from Arlington, Texas |

This was my first time buying a brand new car and I must say Hurst Autoplex was an awesome experience. Chris Cunningham was the first person I spoke with and he was a delight. No pressure selling at all. I told him what I was looking for in a car and monthly payments and with the help of the finance department he made it happen. In 2 1/2 hours I know have a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage. Most importantly I will remember my experience at Hurst Autoplex and I will highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, Chris Cunningham.

Non-pressured buying experience

by from Euless, TX |

Had been looking for a clean used Outlander Sport to purchase and found it at Hurst Autoplex. First impression by sales staff always set's the tone at dealership during a purchase. Autoplex staff aced it as far as wife and I were concerned when we arrived and started the process. The key was they listened to what we were looking for in the used Outlander we asked about. Took auto for a drive and liked the auto the dealing process from there was great zero pressure. During the process of discussing various payment options we asked about a new one also. After given both options we decided to purchase a new Outlander Sport instead. My compliments to Sales Manager Rick Massey very professional and easy to work with he sealed the deal. Also special Thanks to Asst. Floor Manager Chris Cunningham for Great Customer Service and function review of the Outlander and make ready. Recommend this dealership to everyone new auto purchase should always be this easy.

First time buyers

by from Denton, Tx |

We went into it knowing exactly what car we wanted...I called on the car and that exact day I drove over to look at the car. They had the car pulled up front and ready for me when I arrived. The overall process was pretty easy. We knew exactly what we wanted and that is what we got. After a few hiccups and one repair they offered to drive the car to us since we lived out of town. They fixed everything they promised and the car was perfect. With it being a used car there were expected repairs....we were stern on what we wanted done to the car before we made a purchase and they delivered. Thank you Hurst Autoplex for making our experience as painless as possible. Chris Cunningham and Jimmy H. took great care of us.

Beware. Bought car, Friday - returned it Saturday

by from Waco, TX |

Beware. Bought a used car on Friday. Returned it on Saturday. The dealership bombed the car with air freshener to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke. Smoke was the one caveat I mentioned before driving 2 hours to drive the car. They saw me coming, bombed the car the night before, and then assured me there was no smoke. Thanks for teaching me a very valuable lesson about trusting car dealerships, Hurst Mitsubishi!

Purchases of my 2014 Mirage MES

by from Keller, Tx |

Your salesman Rick Massey was very good and gave me excellent service and all your other were very helpful. I will let other know how nice I was treated Jane Dowdy

Excellent Service; Quick and Easy Process

by from Runaway Bay, TX |

I knew exactly the car I wanted going in; and though there was the usual "up-sell" tactics, I always felt taken care of and treated with respect. The test drive, dealer interaction, and even the financing process were pleasant. I was in a time constraint, and John Cury helped me out in the best way. The financing process, as I said, was extremely professional and easy with John Daly. Received a wonderful deal with a great interest rate.