Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi

Used 888-866-7998
Service 877-247-7888

Best Experience in Car Buying

by from Keller, TX |

We researched and found that we wanted to look at the Mitsubishi Outlander. I called and was able to set a meeting time on a off day for the salesman, John Daly. Based on past experience I expected a lot of pressure but there was none, absolutely no pressure at all. We test drove the vehicle, a 2014 Oulander SE and decided that was the car we wanted. John and Ken worked with us, were very patient through the process and we got a good deal. I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to have a good car buying experience. They were Awesome!!!!

First time buyer

by from Arlington, Texas |

This was my first time buying a brand new car and I must say Hurst Autoplex was an awesome experience. Chris Cunningham was the first person I spoke with and he was a delight. No pressure selling at all. I told him what I was looking for in a car and monthly payments and with the help of the finance department he made it happen. In 2 1/2 hours I know have a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage. Most importantly I will remember my experience at Hurst Autoplex and I will highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again, Chris Cunningham.

Non-pressured buying experience

by from Euless, TX |

Had been looking for a clean used Outlander Sport to purchase and found it at Hurst Autoplex. First impression by sales staff always set's the tone at dealership during a purchase. Autoplex staff aced it as far as wife and I were concerned when we arrived and started the process. The key was they listened to what we were looking for in the used Outlander we asked about. Took auto for a drive and liked the auto the dealing process from there was great zero pressure. During the process of discussing various payment options we asked about a new one also. After given both options we decided to purchase a new Outlander Sport instead. My compliments to Sales Manager Rick Massey very professional and easy to work with he sealed the deal. Also special Thanks to Asst. Floor Manager Chris Cunningham for Great Customer Service and function review of the Outlander and make ready. Recommend this dealership to everyone new auto purchase should always be this easy.

First time buyers

by from Denton, Tx |

We went into it knowing exactly what car we wanted...I called on the car and that exact day I drove over to look at the car. They had the car pulled up front and ready for me when I arrived. The overall process was pretty easy. We knew exactly what we wanted and that is what we got. After a few hiccups and one repair they offered to drive the car to us since we lived out of town. They fixed everything they promised and the car was perfect. With it being a used car there were expected repairs....we were stern on what we wanted done to the car before we made a purchase and they delivered. Thank you Hurst Autoplex for making our experience as painless as possible. Chris Cunningham and Jimmy H. took great care of us.

Beware. Bought car, Friday - returned it Saturday

by from Waco, TX |

Beware. Bought a used car on Friday. Returned it on Saturday. The dealership bombed the car with air freshener to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke. Smoke was the one caveat I mentioned before driving 2 hours to drive the car. They saw me coming, bombed the car the night before, and then assured me there was no smoke. Thanks for teaching me a very valuable lesson about trusting car dealerships, Hurst Mitsubishi!

Purchases of my 2014 Mirage MES

by from Keller, Tx |

Your salesman Rick Massey was very good and gave me excellent service and all your other were very helpful. I will let other know how nice I was treated Jane Dowdy

Excellent Service; Quick and Easy Process

by from Runaway Bay, TX |

I knew exactly the car I wanted going in; and though there was the usual "up-sell" tactics, I always felt taken care of and treated with respect. The test drive, dealer interaction, and even the financing process were pleasant. I was in a time constraint, and John Cury helped me out in the best way. The financing process, as I said, was extremely professional and easy with John Daly. Received a wonderful deal with a great interest rate.

Customer-centric and pleasant experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I contacted the dealership (Holt Chrysler, Jeep, etc) through the Internet as I was interested in test driving a used vehicle. The Internet Manager referred me to Kelli to assist with the test drives and to discuss my intentions/goals for purchasing a used vehicle. Although I did not purchase, Kelli was positive, professional, and more concerns with my needs as a customer rather than trying to coerce me into another direction. I was so pleased that I provided her with my contact info to follow up.

failed to return a deposit like they said

by from monroe la |

Seen jeep online ..Drove 6 hours jeep wasn't what we expected .They said that deposit would be returned it has been 3 weeks and no return deposit..

Professional, low key approach

by from Frisco, TX |

After a couple of Bait and Switch experiences where other dealers offered low ball prices on cars that mysteriously disappeared when I arrived to look at them, I saw a low mileage 2013 Outlander advertised by the Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi store. After a couple of e-mails to confirm the car actually existed I made an appointment and met Kevin as scheduled. Very knowledgeable and a professional demonstration of the vehicle. Subsequently he provided financing information with a very low interest rate and a good price for my trade in. After the deal was agreed on, he delivered it to my home in Frisco and everything was exactly as discussed, none of the usual bs that most dealers do at signinging time. If you are looking for a no pressure professional experience, I highly recommend the Hurst Autoplex..

Just bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

by from Azle, TX |

I just bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander ES and had an excellent buying experience with Hurst Mitsubishi. I just moved to the US and needed a car immediately. On a previous vacation I had test drove the vehicle and I needed to arrange everything via the internet. John Daly gave me the answers I needed (the price right down to the penny) right away with no beating around the bush. Other dealers kept giving me the go around. He gave me a great deal and delivered the car to my doorstep. No fuss, no worries. There was one item that was missing (it was listed on the web page but not on the car sticker) and he (and Hurst Mitsubishi) arranged to honor it and install it at my convenience at no cost. They gave me a car to drive while they installed it (a matter of hours) and then drove my car to where I was. I never knew buying a car could be so easy. I love my new car! Thanks John Daly!