Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi

Used 888-866-7998
Service 877-247-7888

Best Experience in Car Buying

by from Keller, TX |

We researched and found that we wanted to look at the Mitsubishi Outlander. I called and was able to set a meeting time on a off day for the salesman, John Daly. Based on past experience I expected a lot of pressure but there was none, absolutely no pressure at all. We test drove the vehicle, a 2014 Oulander SE and decided that was the car we wanted. John and Ken worked with us, were very patient through the process and we got a good deal. I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to have a good car buying experience. They were Awesome!!!!

Beware. Bought car, Friday - returned it Saturday

by from Waco, TX |

Beware. Bought a used car on Friday. Returned it on Saturday. The dealership bombed the car with air freshener to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke. Smoke was the one caveat I mentioned before driving 2 hours to drive the car. They saw me coming, bombed the car the night before, and then assured me there was no smoke. Thanks for teaching me a very valuable lesson about trusting car dealerships, Hurst Mitsubishi!

Purchases of my 2014 Mirage MES

by from Keller, Tx |

Your salesman Rick Massey was very good and gave me excellent service and all your other were very helpful. I will let other know how nice I was treated Jane Dowdy

Excellent Service; Quick and Easy Process

by from Runaway Bay, TX |

I knew exactly the car I wanted going in; and though there was the usual "up-sell" tactics, I always felt taken care of and treated with respect. The test drive, dealer interaction, and even the financing process were pleasant. I was in a time constraint, and John Cury helped me out in the best way. The financing process, as I said, was extremely professional and easy with John Daly. Received a wonderful deal with a great interest rate.

Customer-centric and pleasant experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I contacted the dealership (Holt Chrysler, Jeep, etc) through the Internet as I was interested in test driving a used vehicle. The Internet Manager referred me to Kelli to assist with the test drives and to discuss my intentions/goals for purchasing a used vehicle. Although I did not purchase, Kelli was positive, professional, and more concerns with my needs as a customer rather than trying to coerce me into another direction. I was so pleased that I provided her with my contact info to follow up.

failed to return a deposit like they said

by from monroe la |

Seen jeep online ..Drove 6 hours jeep wasn't what we expected .They said that deposit would be returned it has been 3 weeks and no return deposit..

Professional, low key approach

by from Frisco, TX |

After a couple of Bait and Switch experiences where other dealers offered low ball prices on cars that mysteriously disappeared when I arrived to look at them, I saw a low mileage 2013 Outlander advertised by the Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi store. After a couple of e-mails to confirm the car actually existed I made an appointment and met Kevin as scheduled. Very knowledgeable and a professional demonstration of the vehicle. Subsequently he provided financing information with a very low interest rate and a good price for my trade in. After the deal was agreed on, he delivered it to my home in Frisco and everything was exactly as discussed, none of the usual bs that most dealers do at signinging time. If you are looking for a no pressure professional experience, I highly recommend the Hurst Autoplex..

Just bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

by from Azle, TX |

I just bought a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander ES and had an excellent buying experience with Hurst Mitsubishi. I just moved to the US and needed a car immediately. On a previous vacation I had test drove the vehicle and I needed to arrange everything via the internet. John Daly gave me the answers I needed (the price right down to the penny) right away with no beating around the bush. Other dealers kept giving me the go around. He gave me a great deal and delivered the car to my doorstep. No fuss, no worries. There was one item that was missing (it was listed on the web page but not on the car sticker) and he (and Hurst Mitsubishi) arranged to honor it and install it at my convenience at no cost. They gave me a car to drive while they installed it (a matter of hours) and then drove my car to where I was. I never knew buying a car could be so easy. I love my new car! Thanks John Daly!

Hurst Autoplex Mitsubishi

by from Rosebud Texas 76570 |

I would recommend Hurst Autoplex in Hurst Texas to anyone that is looking for a vehicle and don't want to be pressured on buying one. Our experience with the internet director person Breece Higgins was very professional that we will never forget. He didn't try to force anything on us and allowed us to make our own decision with no pressure. Hurst Autoplex employees are committed to there customers. We are very pleased with our 2014 Outlander Sport vehicle.

Fantastic!!

by from fort worth tx |

As a former employee you would expect me to have mean things to say, but I can't. Both locations are full of impeccable, knowledgable people. The managers are very kind. They even tried to pay me for sending people over to the sales dept to buy new cars. I was not a salesman, I worked in service and if they would take me back I would go in a heart beat.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from NORTH RICHLAND HILLS |

I WENT IN UNSURE OF WHAT I WANTED AND KEVIN MEET ME IN THE PARKING LOT WITH NO PRESSURE AND ALOT OF ASSISTANCE I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP.