Audi Reading & Volkswagen Reading

2746 Bernville Rd, Leesport, PA 19533

New 877-629-5910
Used 866-991-3624
Service 888-616-3844

Beware run as fast as you can

by from Kutztown , pa |

We went to test drive car a panel was laying in back seat. When I asked the salesman he at first didn't know. When my son said that it was the battery cover the salesman said they had to jump a bunch of cars cause of bad weather . Car drove fine for test drive no lights went on. We purchased the car. Low and behold on the drive home like 20 miles the check engine light went on. Isn't is suspicious battery cover missing we're they resetting the check engine light to sell the car?????? If so, shame on you for taking advantage of a single mother and a young man just getting started in life. BUYERS BEWARE!

Great Experience

by from Reading,PA |

I love my car!!! I also appreciate the attention that I received before and after I purchased it. I was given thorough explanations of the service program, the actual mechanics of the vehicle I purchased, and all the contact info I need in case of an emergency. Since this was my first purchase of a diesel, they were able to give me detailed answers to all my questions. Jason Moyer has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish as well as all the other folks from Vision VW that I interacted with and will continue to work with in the years to come. I already received plenty of envious comments from the folks at the office and it is a vehicle that suits me as well as the family. Thanks again to Jason and the folks from Vision. I look forward to another purchase in the years to come.

Great Experience

by from Reading, Pa |

I could not have had a better experience from start to finish! The level of friendliness, professionalism, attention to needs and details, and product knowledge could not be rivaled! I will be back :)

Awesome experience!

by from Terre Hill, PA |

Everyone was exceptionally nice and professional. Blaine was awesome. I would recommend Volkswagen of Reading and specifically Blaine to anyone looking for a vehicle. He called when he said he would and truly knows the cars he sells. And he wasn't just selling a car, he was selling me onVolkswagen and the dealership. I look forward to a long relationship with Volkswagen of Reading! Thank you Blaine!!

great overall experience

by from reading, pa |

Experience was great and Jason was extremely helpful. He answered all of my questions and made my first car buying experience very positive. Would definitely recommend him and the dealership to my friends and family.

Attention to detail/Knowledgeable Staff

by from Shermans Dale, PA |

If there was a 10 for this dealership I would give it a 10 in all aspects. I drive 1 1/2 hours and bypass 4 other VW dealerships just to take my car to this dealership for service. That alone tells you how much I appreciate their hard work and their attention to doing not only a detailed job with my vehicle, but a detailed job in making sure I am always satisfied. I absolutely love my car, I absolutely love the service I receive. I will continue to not only come to this dealership for service, but also for purchasing future cars. Between Chris and Nate I have total confidence that I will always get a job well done!

First Class Dealership, worth the drive

by from Central New Jersey |

Was looking for a car for my son and things started off rough with a price quoted to me that was $1000 over what was listed on the web site. Really troubled by that and was thinking no way I do business with these guys. Turned out was just a simple mistake as the price had just been reduced, but GM of dealerships got involved. Tells me they take their customer service very seriously. Began working with Alicia Lee who could not have been more helpful. This was a big hike for us so she took additional photos of the car I was interested in to make sure there were no surprises. With the GM overseeing the process, worked out a great deal on a great low mileage car (VW CC). I am no neophyte to the car buying process and grew up in the auto industry with a dad that financed dealers and buyers. So this episode was very illustrative to me and could have ended very differently with me penning a very unhappy review. Clearly from the top down Reading VW is a high integrity dealership that wants to make sure every customer is satisfied. I would highly recommend them (even if you have to drive 80 miles like I did) and Alicia will make sure you leave with a great car at a very fair price. Jeff Hartford MD

Chris Brown at Reading Volkswagen is the best!

by from Reading, PA |

My family has purchased 3 Volkswagens from Chris Brown. In the Reading area, there are several other dealerships and salespeople; however, we always see Chris because we know we will get the absolute best service. Each time we visit Reading Volkswagen, Chris is genuinely kind and interested in helping us find the car that is best for our needs. Chris spent time with me after hours and regularly kept in contact with me. I am a demanding customer and the car I wanted required a dealer trade; Chris spent hours locating the car I wanted and yet never made me feel like the dealer trade was a hassle. The dealership arranged for a special driver to pick up my vehicle and Chris updated me regarding its whereabouts. When I picked up my car, it was spotless, shiny, and decorated with balloons! Chris was just as excited as I was! Chris patiently explained all the features of my car and even spent time with me as I practiced. He truly made this experience a special milestone in my life. As a result of my incredible experience, I and my family will continue to only see Chris at Reading Volkswagen. Additionally, I will continue to recommend Chris to my family and friends. I can't say enough great things about Chris; if you want an outstanding salesperson and an overall wonderful experience, make sure to see Chris Brown at Reading Volkswagen!

Great buying experience

by from Sinking Spring, PA |

The overall buying experience from sales to service was exceptional so far. Its nice to see that the dealership is committed to overall customer satisfaction and it shows. I would highly recommend Volkswagen of Reading and Blaine to any one. 0 APR, can't beat it.