Hoehn Audi

5215 Car Country Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 866-620-9396
Used 866-645-2580
Service 888-450-0311

Recipient of the Prestigious Audi Magna Society Award for Five Years in a Row!

Friendly, efficient and good service

by from San Diego |

Hoehn Audi is stellar for their service! I have been going to Hoehn for 4 years and without exception they do well on all the attributes I care about: 1) quality of repair is high. They go all out to deliver. 2) they make it easy to schedule. On line or by phone, they quickly pull up my info and find a time that works 3) efficiency. When I arrive, they are ready to go and they process me and get me a loaner in no time 4) communication. I always know exactly what will happen and they are terrific in follow ups and letting me know when things are ready 5) friendliness. Everyone is extremely pleasant and customer centric 6) cleanliness. The lounge area and overall service dept are very clean. I especially like working with Amy who is really worth her weight in gold. She really knows her stuff, reviewing all repairs thoroughly. Hoehn Audi, nice job.

June 25, 2014

Hi Merri, Just wanted to say thanks for noticing and sharing these core values of our business and especially taking note of how amazing Amy is! Our first priority is providing a service experience of trust and respect and it sounds like we are running on all 8 cylinders. Thanks again

35000 mile A5 service

by from Carlsbad CA |

Pleasantly surprised at professionalism and courtesy extended to me during my visit. From the point I pulled my car up to the point I left eye contact from every member of staff (goof indication of attentive service in my opinion). Getting courtesy car was seamless and straightforward .Maybe a phone call to update me on progress wouldn't have gone amiss but other than that couldn't fault the service.

Great customer servce

by from San Diego, CA |

Everyone in the service department is friendly, courteous and professional, and they always take great care of my 8-year-old Audi. The location isn't terribly convenient to where I live, but it's worth the drive to take my car where I know I'll be dealt with honestly and professionally. The car always comes back in great condition and spotlessly clean. And it's a 5-minute walk to a fantastic outlet mall, so when the service is something simple, like an oil change, I just head down to the mall and do a little shopping. If I get back early, I can just sit in the service center and read, but it hasn't happened yet. :-) I once took my car to a different Audi dealer for service, and wasn't treated nearly as well (unfriendly staff), and the service coordinator tried to convince me to have unnecessary repairs done. Needless to say, I won't go there again -- I only go to Hoehn.

Bought my 3rd A4 here

by from San Diego |

Started at Miramar Audi and negotiated for a few days and they were WAY over priced. Called Carlsbad, asked for best deal, and walked out that day with a car and a great deal. Easy and quick. Jeff and Dan were good and easy to work with. I would recommend and will go back.

January 20, 2014

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for making the drive up from San Diego to purchase your 2014 Audi A4 from us in Carlsbad! We realize that we weren't the closest Audi dealer to your home, so your trust and valued business is that much more appreciated!

I couldn't be happier with the new Q5

by from Orange, CA |

The experience started with the staff at Hoehn Audi helping my wife and I identify the correct vehicle for our needs. Once that happened they walked us through the entire experience helping explain everything along the way. When we drove off in our new Q5 we were so happy. Thank you to the sales and finance staff that made this experience amazing.

November 27, 2013

Thanks so much Oren, we really appreciate your repeat business and as much as you liked your previous A3, we know your going to absolutely love your new Q5!

Good experience

by from Sdgo, ca |

My salesman was Gabby Engle, he was very helpful and before he sold me the car he told me to go and do research on vehicle price, usaa discount, etc. he matched usaa discount +500, and he had to put up with me asking lots of questions over multiple days. He came to work on his off day so I could do whatever I needed. Overall best experience with a salesman. If I need another audi I will buy from him again. Dealer is small and waiting area is not as comfortable as the bmw dealer.

November 27, 2013

Hi Wil, we're very glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Gabby at our dealership. Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the Audi family!

TREATED US TOO GOOD TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

by from Carlsbad |

I have loved the TT experience. I am now in the market, but I am dragging my feet because the TT has been such a great car. I will most likely purchase at Hoehn Audi when the deal is right. I have driven Z-4's, Corvettes, and the 5 series of BMW, but keep thinking Audi has treated us too good to go anywhere else!

June 27, 2013

Thanks Lynne, we're glad to hear that you had such an oustanding experience with our service department on your Audi TT and sincerely hope we can continue the relationship by earning your business on your next new or pre-owned Audi purchase.

Absolutely superb experience

by from San Marcos, CA |

Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad is a definition of what customer service is and should be. This is my third Audi and 10 years later they have never dropped the ball. I always go in and leave as completely satisfied with the level of service, detail and support that I get.

June 27, 2013

Andre, it's the steadfast, loyal customers like you that have kept us going as the #1 family owned and operated Audi dealer in San Diego county for over 30 years. Thank you so much for your continuing patronage at Hoehn Audi and congratulations on the purchase of your newest Audi!

I just purchased a new A3 and I love it.

by from San Diego, CA |

No pressures, no hurrying or hassels. Paul, the sales person got me the best car for the money. My finance options were great even though I didn't use them. I love the ride and performance and look forward to great mileage. Thanks, Alan V.

June 12, 2013

Alan, congratulations on your new Audi A3 purchase, and thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to serve your luxury automobile needs! We hope your Audi ownership experience brings you many hours of driving pleasure and we look forward to fulfilling your hard earned trust for years to come at Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad.

Best car buying experience ever

by from San Diego, CA |

I couldn't be more pleased with my new car purchase. I actually started the new car search many months ago. I first did a search online and I got an email from all the dealerships in the San Diego area, including Hoehn Audi. I have to say out of the many dealerships only Hoehn and Miramar were super responsive answering emails typically within minutes and always the same day. Both were super responsive and it just came down to Hoehn having the model and color I wanted in stock. I worked with Jeffrey Ho and he was EXCELLENT to deal with. Always no pressure and very informative. Typically I HATE dealing with car salesman because they are always such high pressure types or calling over and over and relentless. Jeffrey was very low pressure and never heavy like the typical car salesman. I wasn't initially interested in the TDI Q7 as I've never owned a diesel car before. But Jeffrey encouraged me to test drive it and I really loved it. He answered all my questions, was very low pressure and always professional. After the test drive, I knew that I wanted to purchase it. I told Jeffrey the best offer that I had from the other dealerships and told him if he could match the price I'd buy it then and there. Sure enough they matched the price and literally within 1.5 hours I was driving off the lot with my new Q7! It was very quick as I didn't need financing as I was paying cash. They still ran a credit check however. I'm not sure why but probably to ensure that the check would go through. So while I was doing all the paperwork, they were getting the Q7 detailed and cleaned and they even filled the tank up which I thought was extremely classy. My situation was a bit different as I live out of town and was only in town that week to look at houses as I'm moving to the area. I wasn't coming back until last month as I was traveling around the world on vacation with my family. Hoehn was kind enough to agree to store it on their lot until I moved to San Diego in August. They just asked me to get insurance on it, which Jeffrey arranged me to do from his computer in his office. It's amazing how easy everything is online. I signed up with Progressive and within 10 minutes they faxed the proof of insurance right over to Hoehn. The paperwork was minimal since I was paying cash. I just had to sign some papers, give my check and sign a bunch of papers. It's amazing how many taxes and fees are in California! They asked if I wanted to buy some extras like waterproofing the carpeting, some protection of the paint and other things but the only thing I was interested was the optional coverage to 45,000 miles. That seemed like a no brainer, as the cost is more when you add them all up. I plan to keep the car for a few years so it made sense and that was $800 more. The thing I liked is Lily, the manager in charge of that was really low pressure. There is nothing worse than a high-pressure salesman/woman trying to sell you things you don't want. I just had to tell her once I wasn't interested and that was it. I can't say enough good things about Jeffrey Ho and Hoehn. He made the car buying experience so great and I'd highly recommend him and his dealership to anyone looking to buy a new Audi.

June 11, 2013

Hello Mr. Koh, welcome to San Diego and thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure to be able to serve your automotive needs with the purchase of your new Audi Q7 TDI! We're honored that you chose to do business with Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad and we look forward to being of further service and support in your Audi ownership experience!