Hoehn Audi

5215 Car Country Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 866-620-9396
Used 866-645-2580
Service 888-450-0311

Recipient of the Prestigious Audi Magna Society Award for Five Years in a Row!

Friendly, efficient and good service

by from San Diego |

Hoehn Audi is stellar for their service! I have been going to Hoehn for 4 years and without exception they do well on all the attributes I care about: 1) quality of repair is high. They go all out to deliver. 2) they make it easy to schedule. On line or by phone, they quickly pull up my info and find a time that works 3) efficiency. When I arrive, they are ready to go and they process me and get me a loaner in no time 4) communication. I always know exactly what will happen and they are terrific in follow ups and letting me know when things are ready 5) friendliness. Everyone is extremely pleasant and customer centric 6) cleanliness. The lounge area and overall service dept are very clean. I especially like working with Amy who is really worth her weight in gold. She really knows her stuff, reviewing all repairs thoroughly. Hoehn Audi, nice job.

June 25, 2014

Hi Merri, Just wanted to say thanks for noticing and sharing these core values of our business and especially taking note of how amazing Amy is! Our first priority is providing a service experience of trust and respect and it sounds like we are running on all 8 cylinders. Thanks again

I just leased an A4 car.

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Great car. Tony was fantastic and very helpful. Today Nick was also nice and helpful.

Bad experience at Hoen and overcharging

by from San Diego, Ca |

600$ for brake pad replacement. 1000$ to replace one rear o2 sensor. I've basically learned to be a mechanic in my spare time after being exposed to this type of crazy pricing. Escondido Audi on the other hand- Is much more reasonable and the service manager at Escondido is EXTREMELY cool. The service manager at Hoehn Audi is a sarcastic and arrogant guy that loves to overcharge people when the cars warranty is up.

fast and courteous service

by from oceanside, ca. |

I love that they check my vehicle and make it a pleasant as painless as possible.

35000 mile A5 service

by from Carlsbad CA |

Pleasantly surprised at professionalism and courtesy extended to me during my visit. From the point I pulled my car up to the point I left eye contact from every member of staff (goof indication of attentive service in my opinion). Getting courtesy car was seamless and straightforward .Maybe a phone call to update me on progress wouldn't have gone amiss but other than that couldn't fault the service.

Great customer servce

by from San Diego, CA |

Everyone in the service department is friendly, courteous and professional, and they always take great care of my 8-year-old Audi. The location isn't terribly convenient to where I live, but it's worth the drive to take my car where I know I'll be dealt with honestly and professionally. The car always comes back in great condition and spotlessly clean. And it's a 5-minute walk to a fantastic outlet mall, so when the service is something simple, like an oil change, I just head down to the mall and do a little shopping. If I get back early, I can just sit in the service center and read, but it hasn't happened yet. :-) I once took my car to a different Audi dealer for service, and wasn't treated nearly as well (unfriendly staff), and the service coordinator tried to convince me to have unnecessary repairs done. Needless to say, I won't go there again -- I only go to Hoehn.

Bought my 3rd A4 here

by from San Diego |

Started at Miramar Audi and negotiated for a few days and they were WAY over priced. Called Carlsbad, asked for best deal, and walked out that day with a car and a great deal. Easy and quick. Jeff and Dan were good and easy to work with. I would recommend and will go back.

January 20, 2014

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for making the drive up from San Diego to purchase your 2014 Audi A4 from us in Carlsbad! We realize that we weren't the closest Audi dealer to your home, so your trust and valued business is that much more appreciated!

I couldn't be happier with the new Q5

by from Orange, CA |

The experience started with the staff at Hoehn Audi helping my wife and I identify the correct vehicle for our needs. Once that happened they walked us through the entire experience helping explain everything along the way. When we drove off in our new Q5 we were so happy. Thank you to the sales and finance staff that made this experience amazing.

November 27, 2013

Thanks so much Oren, we really appreciate your repeat business and as much as you liked your previous A3, we know your going to absolutely love your new Q5!

Good experience

by from Sdgo, ca |

My salesman was Gabby Engle, he was very helpful and before he sold me the car he told me to go and do research on vehicle price, usaa discount, etc. he matched usaa discount +500, and he had to put up with me asking lots of questions over multiple days. He came to work on his off day so I could do whatever I needed. Overall best experience with a salesman. If I need another audi I will buy from him again. Dealer is small and waiting area is not as comfortable as the bmw dealer.

November 27, 2013

Hi Wil, we're very glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Gabby at our dealership. Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the Audi family!

TREATED US TOO GOOD TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

by from Carlsbad |

I have loved the TT experience. I am now in the market, but I am dragging my feet because the TT has been such a great car. I will most likely purchase at Hoehn Audi when the deal is right. I have driven Z-4's, Corvettes, and the 5 series of BMW, but keep thinking Audi has treated us too good to go anywhere else!

June 27, 2013

Thanks Lynne, we're glad to hear that you had such an oustanding experience with our service department on your Audi TT and sincerely hope we can continue the relationship by earning your business on your next new or pre-owned Audi purchase.

Absolutely superb experience

by from San Marcos, CA |

Hoehn Audi in Carlsbad is a definition of what customer service is and should be. This is my third Audi and 10 years later they have never dropped the ball. I always go in and leave as completely satisfied with the level of service, detail and support that I get.

June 27, 2013

Andre, it's the steadfast, loyal customers like you that have kept us going as the #1 family owned and operated Audi dealer in San Diego county for over 30 years. Thank you so much for your continuing patronage at Hoehn Audi and congratulations on the purchase of your newest Audi!