AutoNation Toyota Leesburg

Used 888-322-6945
Service 866-983-1505

Best New Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Waterford, Va |

We have a Scion XA which is has proven to be an incredibly reliable car. We were thinking about either the Scion XD or a Corolla. Nathan Burgette at AutoNation was helpful in giving us the details of both cars. Nate let us test drive both cars. After reviewing the benefits of both vehicles we chose the Corolla and absolutely love it. It's sporty and economical gas wise. Great experience, would so recommend this place and when our daughter needs a car, we will go there. The financing department also provided help in understanding the choices available for warrenties, very helpful.

My Auto nation experience

by from Leesburg Va |

I purchased a car from Jorge he was AMAZING, friendly ,very attentive and he didn't beat around the bush he found me a good reliable car for a UNBELIEVABLE price. The great customer service didn't end there I then went to the finance guy Neil who was also very friendly ... I was worried that I would be taken advantage of because I'm a woman and that I would leave with some car that had incredibly high payments but I got The exact opposite these people made my car buying experience enjoyable I would recommend them to anyone I know I love my car !

Excellent buying experience

by from Glenn Dale,MD |

first class service . everyone had excellent knowledge of the vehicle and were determined to make my buying experience a very pleasant one.

AutoNation Toyota Leesburg responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Joe! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

I Got a New Car!

by from Herndon, VA |

I recently bought my 2nd Prius 2014 Hybrid Toyota from Toyota in Leesburg, VA. Jorge Gonzalez (Cubanito de Oro) was the Sales Representative. He did an excellent job! He ensured I got the best deal; I got 0% interest for 5 years. He also took the time to explain the parts inside the car. Neil Fernandez assisted with financing. I highly recommend Jorge Gonzales, is very professional and helpul in ensuring that one gets the car one wants. I am in love with my car and I recommend people to visit Toyota in Leesburg. I hope to see Jorge Gonzalez in AutoNation Toyota Leesburg, VA, in three years when I buy my 3rd car.

My first Toyota, great experience!

by from Ashburn |

I had an appointment to buy a 2014 Tundra in Baltimore from a dealer that had the truck I wanted for the price I wanted and Leesburg Toyota stole me away! What was becoming what I believed was going to be a very frustrating process of getting the specific truck I wanted couldn't have been made any easier. They knew I had a killer deal and they didn't have the truck, no one did but that other dealer 100 miles away... apparently it didn't matter to Leesburg Toyota. Nazir in the sales department got with his boss Dave and with a simple email from Dave the sales manager after a long chain of emails with Nazir over several days that said "we'll make the deal, same truck.. same specs", I changed course. Took the afternoon off from work and thought I'll just go by and see if they put it on paper. Honestly, I didn't think they would.. Didn't think they would be able to get that truck either, especially since I made an appointment on that truck somewhere else. Literally on my drive there, I got an email from Nazir that said, "hope your having a wonderful day, this is a wow truck we just got in, looks great in red". Really? No way.. I pulled into the lot and yep, they got it.. beautiful truck, big smile. Now the hard part, right? Nazir brings the paperwork, same numbers! No tricks! Ok, next part, I have a trade in.. not just one but two!!.. Their General Sales Manager (forgive me, forgot his name.. too excited), came to chat and I thought this is where this deal falls apart.. Nope, they matched (the place that buys your car, even if you don't buy their's) trade in prices.. Piece of cake.. They disappointed my disappointment! So the deal is done on paper but I still need to get the legal stuff done. Mike the finance guy beat the credit union terms, so I took the maintenance option. Who can argue with free (not really free, pre-paid) maintenance? Anyway, one little hiccup at the end (don't worry Nazir, you still get all 10's) with a tag bolt and I drove away in the truck I wanted, the way I wanted and at the numbers I wanted. What more could I ask for? What more could anyone ask for? My research was almost entirely online so my experience up to arriving at Leesburg Toyota was electronic. I can say this, it's easy to get caught up in the paranoia of whether you are getting a good deal or not. The anonymous Internet is great, but can't replace the emotional aspects of actually talking to someone face to face and of course... seeing is believing. I really didn't think I would be typing my review of this experience today. I thought I'd still be trying to get a deal.. Thank you Nazir, Dave, Mike and (forgive me, I really wish I could remember his name... great guy) the General Sales Manager at Leesburg Toyota. Ok, this is my first Toyota.. ever and I just bought it so I'll save that review until I've owned it for a little longer. By the way, the picture of the dealership above is completely wrong.. the must have rebuilt or remodeled? Looks completely new, at least the showroom does.

Great Car Purchasing Experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

We recently purchased a 2014 Camry Hybrid XLE from Autonation in Leesburg. Sales representative, Richard Schulze, answered my questions, explained new features, but did not waste my time. He made purchasing a new car a pleasant experience. Autonation also provided a competitive price.

AutoNation Toyota Leesburg responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Bob, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Toyota Leesburg. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great experience and a good price

by from Sterling, Va |

We bought our 4th vehicle from AutoNation Leesburg, Brittany Schmidt did a fabulous job on meeting our needs. The whole staff worked with us to get to the price we wanted on our 2014 4runner. So far we are really enjoying the new vehicle and spreading the word on our experience. The new facility is top notch and looking forward to the completion of the service facility. Thanks again, Brittany, for your hard work!

Just bought my 4th Toyota from this Dealership.

by from Aldie, VA |

I just bought my 4th Toyota from Toyota in Leesburg, VA. John Taylor was the Sales Rep and he did a great job! I highly recommend John Taylor. Sales Manager is Bob Thompson and he is also great. Why go anywhere else for your Toyota cars/trucks? I like to buy local and Leesburg Toyota (Auto Nation) is local. As a matter of fact, I do not even shop around with other Dealers as I know everything I want (great price and service) is a Leesburg Toyota. Tobin Seven Proud owner of 4th Toyota from this Dealership.

Finally, I have a RAV4!

by from Lovettsville, VA |

Brittney Schmidt, one of the Sales Representatives, made it a really easy decision to buy my RAV4 at AutoNation! She presented the cars available and the rest is history. The moment I drove what would be MY CAR, I knew I was in love!

Great Service & Faclity

by from Mt. Laurel,NJ |

I have purchased used car from them and they have given me best deal and service.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Chantilly, VA |

Recently purchased 2014 Avalon XLE Touring from AutoNation Toyota Leesburg after searching the entire DC Metro area. Our salesman was Satish Kalra. He was truly exceptional at getting us the best deal around. The entire staff from Bob Thompson, Sales Manager, to Satish Kalra, Salesman and Pete Talley, Financial Manager were outstanding. They were all committed to excellent customer service and satisfaction. I strongly recommend this team to anyone interested in buying a new Toyota.