AutoNation Toyota Leesburg

Used 888-322-6945
Service 866-983-1505

Highlander Purchase

by from Haymarket, VA |

Went to the dealership as they had the best selection. I was looking for a 2014 Highlander and they had the color I was looking for. They were easy to deal with and knowledgable on the model. Buying process was simple with no games. Great experience!

Best New Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Waterford, Va |

We have a Scion XA which is has proven to be an incredibly reliable car. We were thinking about either the Scion XD or a Corolla. Nathan Burgette at AutoNation was helpful in giving us the details of both cars. Nate let us test drive both cars. After reviewing the benefits of both vehicles we chose the Corolla and absolutely love it. It's sporty and economical gas wise. Great experience, would so recommend this place and when our daughter needs a car, we will go there. The financing department also provided help in understanding the choices available for warrenties, very helpful.

by from Leesburg, Va |

I specifically bought my new 2014 Camry Hybrid from the automation team because of their excellent customer care. I had options at Ourisman and Koons but declined to purchase at either of these locations because of the following: - Nate who took time to educate me on the vehicle and find the right car for my need - Patrice who was helpful in my day of purchase and thorough review of all I needed to know - Pete who assisted with great financing and ease of tag/title acquisition - John who ensured I got the best price possible but personally took time in the end to see me off I expect to buy again here when the time comes. I'm loving my new car and I appreciate your total team effort to make my experience one that exceeded expectations. Nicely done.

July 8, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Toyota Leesburg. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Excellent

by from Leesburg, va |

I bought a car from Richard here & I am very happy with it. Very nice dealership.

Great Deal and Excellent Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

I did a lot of research online when I decided to trade cars. AutoNation was offering a great deal on a used 2010 Honda Civic, which seemed to be in mint condition. My salesman was Nathan Burgette, and he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I was trading in a much older car and was not pleased with the value it was first given. However, Sales Manager Willie Torres worked with me to make the deal acceptable. Both Nate and Mike Nguyen, the Financial Services Manager, stayed long after the usual Sunday closing time in order to complete the paperwork so that I wouldn't have to make a 40-mile return trip. I am very satisfied with the car I got and the service I received and would certainly recommend this dealership.

Terrific experience!!

by from Central City,Pa. |

One of the most pleasant experiences I ever had buying a new car. My 2nd purchase from this dealer and salesman, Bryant Tate. I traveled 3 hours from home to this dealership. I found Mr. Tate to be very pleasant, well-informed and helpful in making this deal. I felt at home and comfortable at this business. Would certainly recommend this dealership and would recommend this salesman to anyone, whether buying or ust shopping.

Great service, friendly people.

by from Leesburg VA |

Loving my new toyota sienna, I recommend very much and Mr Jorge Gonzalez was very very helpful he explained everything very good...................................

June 18, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Toyota Leesburg. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Fantastic Service

by from Leesburg, VA |

The service here is outstanding. They go out of their way to make sure you are fully satisfied and properly taken care of. The finance department is like heaven to work with. No scamming or manipulation. I will definitely be going back here for all my services on my new Toyota Corolla LE Eco.

June 4, 2014

We appreciate your response, Stefanie! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Rav 4 Purchase

by from Herndon , VA |

Jorge was my salesperson he was great, He was NOT pushy or like the typical sales guy he was like a long lost friend very friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable and was patient like a truly salesperson should , When I decide to upgrade I will go directly to him he gave me the right price and the costumer service was AWESOME !!!

4Runner

by from Leesburg, VA |

I bought a 2014 4Runner last week and it was a very no pressure procedure. My salesman Jorge Gonzalez was very helpful and knowledgeable of his product. The pricing was fair and the lease vs buy option was explained very well. I am very impressed with the 4Runner - both in fit and finish and comfort of ride. I would recommend AutoNation to friends.

excellent cars with excellent service

by from MARSHALL VIRGINIA |

excellent cars with excellent service good salesman, was very informative and knowlegeabe went thru various aspects of the car, parts and functioning made us feel at home the finance lady was also wonderful and friendly I will most highly recommend anyone to try this wonderful product