AutoNation Toyota Leesburg

Used 888-322-6945
Service 866-983-1505

Great Service

by from Leesburg, VA |

I was looking for the new Highlander and accidentally ended up calling this dealership to check out a vehicle they had. Initially I wasn't interested but Paul regularly followed up with regular updates and kept me in the loop. I was impressed by his persistent approach which I did not see from other folks. We agreed on a price and even though it took two more weeks to get the car I wanted, they still gave me the car at the agreed price. They did not give me a good deal on my trade in for which I was a little disappointed but I got a new car at a good price. Over all i am very much impressed by their good service.

Review / lease of RAV4

by from Leesburg, VA |

Mr. Richard Schulze was an great represenative for Toyota Nation and made the difference for us. All was smooth sailing until the last hour. After the lease agreement was signed we had to wait almost an hour to receive the RAV4. The vehicle needed to be fueled and inspected; I can uderstand waiting on fuel since fueling was off campuse but why would I have to wait for an inspection. Seems this should have been done already. My wife and I were really discouraged and almost decided to walk out on the deal. Finally, the car was delivered. The RAV4 is nice and I know we went with sort of the basic model with Bluetooth, but a couple things that seemed basic we didn't recieve. - No Automatice head lights; really! my plain car I had previously had this feature...and remote lift gate lock. The remote entry for the doors was already present, Toyota couldn't add one more feature on the key exchange for the lift gate. Disappointing...I wish we paid more attention beacuse we may have considered another model or dealer. For financing, we agreeded on the monthly payment and once we went into the office to settle, we were presented addtional incentives for the vehicle that would raise our already agreed upon payment. And, for one option we were looked upon like why wouldn't you purchased this option; if I presnet an answer of no I shouldn't be asked twice or looked upon like I am making a mistake. If it wasn't for Richard Schulze and the facility this would have been an unsatisfactory experience. If I was to return to AutoNation; I would deal with Mr. Schulze.

toyota camry 2015

by from sterling , VA |

its really great everyone is great person and the helps us how to find out a good car and good price...

Great customer service

Best customer service. Very professional Trust 100%

Great service

by from Leesburg, VA |

I worked with Bryan Tate and he was very helpful starting from day one. We bought Sienna and he helped us a lot in deciding.

Excellent customer service and follow through

by from Reston, VA |

I recently bought a new Sienna from AutoNation Leesburg. Every encounter with an associate -- whether by email, face-to-face, or phone -- was very friendly and professional. They addressed my needs and were very helpful and friendly. This extended through the price negotiations, to the purchase, to the post-purchase follow-up. When they didn't have the car I wanted, they were able to successfully get the car I wanted from another dealer. I am so happy that I bought my car at AutoNation Leesburg instead of one of the other local Toyota dealers.

pleasant buying experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

Met expectations and more. No hassle, staightforwaed and honest.

Amazing buying experience!

by from Leesburg, VA |

We first met our sales man while we were in the scouting phase for a new car. His friendly nature and vehicle knowledge instantly set him apart from other salespeople we had experienced in the past. He patiently guided us through every detail of choosing car options to suit our family's needs and helped us get the most value for our trade-in. Richard at AutoNation Toyota Leesburg rates a 10!!!!!!

AutoNation Toyota Leesburg responded to this review

February 20, 2015

Jill, we deeply disappointed by your lackluster experience at AutoNation Toyota Scion Leesburg. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (571) 357-3965 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

Review of our experience

by from Leesburg, VA |

AJ helped us have an amazing experience. He was kind, listened to what we wanted in a new SUV, and was able to distinguish between the different models and features. We would surely return to Auto Nation Leesburg, as well as AJ in the future to buy another car, and we will surely recommend him to others.

Leesburg Toyota new Corolla 2015

by from Leesburg, VA |

Ask for Richard Schultz. He's a good sales rep. We didn't feel pushed. He seems to have your best interest in mind.

Fantastic Service

by from Leesburg, VA |

Used Internet to shop and price for a Camry. Went in and everything was as discussed on the internet.. Great experience