Lexus Carlsbad

5444 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 888-298-8185
Used 877-820-9519
Service 877-766-8485

"Advancing The Art Of Service."

Treated like royalty!

by from San Diego, CA |

I have never bought a car from this dealership but decided to take my RX350 in for an oil change. I figured I would have factory mechanics evaluate the car since I bought it from an independent dealership. As I pulled into the service area, a kind gentlemen immediately approached my car and courteously spoke to me about my needs. After leaving the car with the service technician, I was given a brand new Lexus IS 250 to drive while my car was being serviced. It was a very nice touch and I quite enjoyed the royalty treatment that was given. When the car was finished they explained in detail their extensive service check. They were not pushy on service up sells and gave me their honest recommendations. I will definitely get my car serviced here again and am even considering purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership. Thanks all around for a great customer experience.

A very pleasurable buying experience.

by from Murrieta, Ca. |

After a very frustrating and awful prior experience at another dealership, I did some research and decided to try Lexus of Carlsbad. From my first inquiry online through my purchase visit, I felt well taken care of. Preston was my initial contact and Rick Taylor was my salesperson. I had an appointment and when I arrived the cars were ready for me to look at. Finance was also a breeze. They also had snacks and beverages for your wait time. We left happy and pleased with our purchase and our experience.

Stress-free experience

by from Grand Terrace, CA |

We worked with Dwight and Sammie to complete the deal for our preowned Lexus ES. We had searched high and low for this exact vehicle and they met the price we wanted. The car is perfect for us and we are very happy. We drove over 1 1/2 hours to Carlsbad Lexus and would highly recommend them to others.

Lexus Carlsbad focuses on the customer

by from Oceanside, CA |

New Car Purchase: Bob Kreger is one of the most professional, courteous, knowledgeable, hardworking, patient, salesman I have ever worked with. Bob really took the time to hear what I needed, and helped figure out what would fit me best for my commute. He worked hard to find me my dream car, this is our 2nd Lexus in our household and the first for myself. We purchased our RX from Lexus Carlsbad and now our Hybrid ES300H. The team there really is top notch, hardworking and easy to work with. We will be going back in 2 years to get our next RX. Note also, once the sale was done Bob spent all the time I needed training me on how to use and program all the features to ensure I was road ready. Service: Been using them since 2008, and we are glad to keep going back.

Unreally Great Experience

by from San Diego, Ca. |

As a woman, I had been putting off buying a new Lexus because of having to go through the sales/buying process. When I went to Lexus of Carlsbad it was a totally different matter. I was assisted by Walid Doumit and he was very knowledgeable, kind and exhibited absolutely NONE of the negative car buying processes. He insisted I take my time and we test drove many models. I knew exactly what I was looking for. Walid assisted me in finding the exact car I wanted by giving me the pros and cons of each model and option. I ended up ordering what I knew I wanted and needed. Most salesmen hate this as they do not get the immediate sale but Walid made it as easy as possible. The price negotiated was more than fair and the best that I found. The rest of the dealership staff was more than helpful and kind. Having dealt with many, I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Outstanding customer service

by from Chula Vista, CA |

Drove all the way from Chula Vista to check out a good deal and got an outstanding customer service and a great deal for a 2013 Lexus GS.

Phenomenal Buying Experience!!! Highly recommended

by from San Diego, CA |

12/7/2014 It was special event. I went to Lexus Carlsbad without clear intent of purchasing a car. However Steve Uyeno was one of the best sales reps ever! He made the entire negotiation process smooth and easy. I found the perfect car at a great price! I was able to get a car as a surprise for my spouse!!! Steve went out of his way on his day off and helped me pull off the surprise. Needless to say my spouse was speechless when handed the keys to a new Lexus with red bow on it in front of his work on South Cedros. I just wish I was tech savvy enough to post the picture, it tells a thousand words! It was moment of a lifetime and Steve and Carlsbad Lexus helped make it happen. I am loyal!!!

WOULD GO NO WHERE ELSE! MY 3RD CAR FROM THEM!!!

by from Encinitas, CA |

I can't say enough about Richard and Manager Marius, without sounding like I was their proud mom or something, but these two gentlemen have always treated me like gold and not because I own a fleet of their cars for business or something, just because they understand the value of every single person that walks through their doors. I spent 3 1/2 hours in AT&T the day before making a simple transfer of phones, and expected the worse heading to a car dealer yesterday... instead it was a 2 hour joy! I can also testify that after the sale, when I have a question, they pick up the phone and handle it... don't pawn me off to someone else. How many people can say that their experience (3 cars now) at a car deal is lovely?? Not many. If you want integrity, ease, respect, and want to deal with people that are looking out for your best and highest good, go see these two gentleman!

Great service

by from carlsbad ca |

I bought my car from Lexus Carlsbad. Richard Scioscia was by far the best salesperson I have ever had helping me. He knows what he is doing. If you want a awesome experience then when you step foot at Lexus Carlsbad only deal with Richard Scioscia.

Easiest Car Purchase I have ever made.

by from Carlsbad, CA. |

I've owned my new Lexus for 5 days and my experience to date, from the time I walked in the door to when I picked up the vehicle, has been outstanding. This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The staff at Lexus Carlsbad are knowledgeable, professional, and demonstrate a desire to meet or exceed the buyers expectations.

Great service

by from San Diego , CA |

This was my first time coming to Lexus in Carlsbad. Richard Scioscia was my sales representative. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the inventory, he was extremely friendly and professional. He made the impossible possible, I would definitely recommend him to everyone.