Lexus Carlsbad

5444 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 888-298-8185 New888-298-8185
Used 877-820-9519 Used877-820-9519
Service 877-766-8485 Service 877-766-8485

"Advancing the art of customer service."

Great team!, for Lexus don't look any other place

by from Carlsbad |

The car we got ES 300h, went back and forth between Mercedes and BMW, the comfort and Luxury beats both brands by miles. Will by one more soon! Great experience easy to work with..

I love my new Car!

by from Carslbad, CA |

I can't say enough good things about this dealership. I stopped by because I saw a used 2012 Ford Focus that I've been looking for @ every other dealership but never thought to check at a Lexus dealer. We walked in & met Brad (I think that's his name) he let me test drive the car, knowing that I wanted this car it wasn't hard for me to fall in love with this car. We went into the office to negotiate a price for the car, they were so professional & actually took time to listen to my wants & needs for this car. We worked with the manager, Sam, he helped me figure stuff out with power of attorney since my wife is deployed. They were so helpful & appreciative to my wife for her service. The finance manager Alan was fantastic as well. They took the time to get me a great deal on this car even though it wasn't an expensive car like they're used to selling. THANK YOU, for your kind words & all of your help! I love my new car!!!

Exceptional Service

by from Carslbad, CA |

I just returned my lease car and got another one yesterday at Lexus Carlsbad. While I love my new RX 350, I want to comment here on the exceptional customer service I received. All of the folks at this dealership are very competent, as one would hope. But the personal attention I received was outstanding. Brad, my salesman, was great. He helped me make my best choice and was very pleasant-- not at all like the stereotype. He and his mgr patiently gave me all the different options for purchasing the RX 350. I was surprised to find out I could lease a pre-owned vehicle AND get a warranty through 2020. Aisha, the finance manager made the money part of the deal easy and comfortable. And I have to say that I returned to Lexus Carlsbad to shop because of the exceptional service I get each week when I get my car washed. The folks get to know you and make you feel like part of the family-- I didn't want to give this up by buying a Mercedes around the corner. In a world where businesses can do their job, but remain distant feeling, this dealership goes above and beyond. A special shout out to Bernardo for always being so friendly-- one of the people I'd miss; and to Joe Lazar, my service writer, who is great.

Friendly and Professional

by from San Diego, CA |

First and for most I would like to say that this group was very friendly and professional and were quick to respond. I inquired about the 2013 Kia Optima that they had on their website was immediately was replied back. They were quick and easy to convince me to come in and check it out, keep in mind I wasn't planning to come home with an actual car that day. Walked in and was immediately greeted with a big smile by Bob Delaney. He was very professional and honest about the car and found ways that they can do to better assist us during the whole car shopping process and the good thing about the whole time we were there was, he didn't keep pushing us like other dealerships or beat around the bush, just straight to the point. Enjoyed our non car conversations as well, made our experience more comfortable and always made eye contact and responded to us by our names. Our financing part was great because we had Aisha, spoke and work with us as if we knew each other from way back! Really friendly and professional and honest! All in all we had a great experience with the whole team and we love our car! Thank you all!!

Great service, great people, great cars

by from Del Mar, CA |

Great place to do business, I always feel comfortable at this dealership

Fantastic salesperson and facility

by from Solana Beach |

Bob Delaney did a fantastic job!! Very honest and Professional!!!

New car purchase

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Just bought a new Lexus E350 - Richard, the salesman, was straightforward and quick with answers, etc. The car sold itself, so it really came down to the deal and Richard was a pleasure to work with.

Great dealership and personel

by from Oceanside, CA |

One of the reasons I was dragging my feet about getting a new car was past bad experiences of the whole process even though I had earned a car payment bonus last March from Le-Vel for whom I am a promoter . I finally bit the bullet 2 days ago after doing my homework and deciding to sell my truck and get a Lexus SUV. Steve Smidt was recommended to me by a neighbor and he erased my fear of the wholle process at Lexus of Carlsbad as did Aisha Gonzales the finance manager. They had the exact car I wanted and the process was seamless even though I arrived late in the day after selling my beloved truck. I cannot say enough about how I was treated and they filled my needs perfectly . Because of them I highly recommend this dealership. Everyone is professional, friendly and engaging. I no longer am new car buying phobic.

Lexus RX350.. Love Lexus Carlsbad!

by from San Diego, CA |

This was my first car buying experience and I was so impressed with Lexus Carlsbad! I had been to several other dealerships before stopping here and just want not nearly as impressed. I was helped by Dwight for my initial test drive and when I finally came back to purchase, his partner Rick helped me through the entire process! They were very efficient and friendly. I was impressed with how Rick thoroughly discussed the car's history and maintenance records with me prior to negotiating the price. As I said, this was my first car buying experience and I was nervous since my dad wasn't able to join me, but I walked away feeling great with a 2013 Lexus R 350! My first luxury car and I am in love! I am so thankful for the respect and service that was provided to me at Lexus Carlsbad!

Fantastic Experience

by from A two hour drive away and still worth it! |

Fantastic pre-owned purchase experience working with this dealership! I found the car I was interested in online. I received a quick response and was able to negotiate pricing by phone. When I came in to drive the vehicle is was immaculate! Fast, easy, responsive customer service and sales experience. I recommend this dealership and will definitely refer friends and be a repeat customer!