Lexus Carlsbad

5444 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 877-738-2664
Used 888-864-7710
Service 866-367-4304

"Advancing The Art Of Service."

Treated like royalty!

by from San Diego, CA |

I have never bought a car from this dealership but decided to take my RX350 in for an oil change. I figured I would have factory mechanics evaluate the car since I bought it from an independent dealership. As I pulled into the service area, a kind gentlemen immediately approached my car and courteously spoke to me about my needs. After leaving the car with the service technician, I was given a brand new Lexus IS 250 to drive while my car was being serviced. It was a very nice touch and I quite enjoyed the royalty treatment that was given. When the car was finished they explained in detail their extensive service check. They were not pushy on service up sells and gave me their honest recommendations. I will definitely get my car serviced here again and am even considering purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership. Thanks all around for a great customer experience.

Brian and Catherine

by from Carlsbad, California |

We live in Carlsbad and were looking for a pre owned luxury suv. We were shopped around for a few weeks, at various dealers and even contacted some private owners, but did not find a car that suited us. We finally went to Lexus Carlsbad and found two nice pre owned RX35s with low mileage that included most of the options we wanted on a car. The salesperson was very courteous and low pressured and arranged for us to take one of the cars home to test drive for a one or two day period. There was no pressure or obligation to buy. We really enjoyed the car and during this period decided to buy a new RX35 instead of the pre owned car. Upon returning the car we selected a new 2015 RX35 that included the exact color and options we wanted. We were extremely satisfied with the entire buying experience.

Wonderful Salesman!

by from Rancho Santa Fe, CA |

I am not a person who enjoys buying a car; however, my experience at Lexus of Carlsbad was all positive. I worked with salesman Alan Talebi. Mr. Talebi is not only knowledgeable but also a kind and compassionate individual. It was a real pleasure to work with him. I was only interested in one color of car, which they didn't have on the lot, but Mr. Talebi located the car for me and it is on its way. I recommend buying a car at Lexus of Carlsbad without hesitation. :-)

August 23, 2014

Hello Renee and Dee, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review about your recent experience with us. I am so glad that we were able to find you the exact vehicle you were looking for. It means so much to us that you would recommend us to your friends and family. We hope to see you again soon.

The best car-buying experience ever!

by from San Diego, California |

As a single female I felt intimidated going through the car buying process and felt a lot of anxiety before entering the sales lot but the salesman Richard S. made it an enjoyable experience. They are the utmost of professionalism! I love my new-to-me used car! Would I recommend them? Yes, without any hesitation!

July 29, 2014

Hello Tracie, Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you had a easy and enjoyable sales experience. We strive to provide our customer with customer service that is unlike any other dealership. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Best, Gene Manganiello General Manager general_mgr@lexuscarlsbad.com (760)496-2336

Thank you Sammy!

by from Mission Viejo, Ca |

After a long journey of dealership after dealership, I finally came down to Lexus Carlsbad. What a great experience!! From the professionalism of the whole team, to the cleanliness of the showroom, I was content and relived. The best part of my experience was the very kind man who actually sold me my car, Sammy. He took the time to explain everything about the car that I was interested in. He told me things that the "other guys" never even took the time to explain. He was never rushed and was very caring of my specific situation. This is the 5th car Ive purchased in my life and I hope to only experience the rest of my car purchases with Sammy! He was wonderful in every way and I will absolutely refer all of my friends and family to him.

May 5, 2014

Hello Viviane, Thank you for leaving us such a kind review about the purchase of your new vehicle. At Lexus Carlsbad, we strive to provide our customers with an enjoyable sales experience. I am so pleased to hear that Sammy took great care of you. We hope to see you again soon and if you have any questions on your vehicle, please feel free to reach out to myself or Sammy at anytime. Best, Gene Manganiello General Manager general_mgr@lexuscarlsbad.com (760)496-2336

Recommend using this dealership

by from Surprise, AZ |

I live in Arizona and found a car I was interested in, at this dealership, on Cars.com. While visiting family in SanDiego I made a appointment with Nick, at Carlsbad Lexus. I ended up buying the car. It was a pleasant experience and the team at Carlsbad Lexus went out of there way to make it so.

May 5, 2014

Rob, We can not thank you enough for taking time our of your day to write this review. I am so happy that you had a pleasant experience with our sales department and you were able to get into the car you wanted while visiting San Diego. If you are ever in town again, please feel free to stop by. Best, Gene Manganiello General Manager general_mgr@lexuscarlsbad.com (760)496-2336

Friendly, Quick, & Comfortable Service Experience!

by from San Diego, CA |

I visited Lexus Carlsbad in order to get my used RX350 serviced by factory trained Lexus mechanics. It is my first luxury car so I wanted to make sure it was handled by people who are supposed to be the best. I was thoroughly impressed by the friendliness and speed of the parts manager. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable. They even allow pets. I will definitely take my car back in the future because they certainly know how to treat their customers. I didn't even buy my car there, but now I know I will when I am ready for my next Lexus purchase.

November 25, 2013

Zachary, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to tell us about your visit to our service center. At Lexus Carlsbad our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality of service. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Please feel free to give us a call or stop by with any questions that may arise. Regards, Gene Manganiello- General Manager general_mgr@lexuscarlsbad.com

Great buying experience at Lexus of Carlsbad

by from Downey, Ca |

I drove 80 miles one way to do business with this dealership and it was worth it. After checking with other dealers near my home, no one came close to Lexus of Carlsbad's offer or was as attentive, courteous and friendly. I'll refer them anytime to friends or family. I was particularly impressed the sales rep John Kelly who i thought was the greatest and certainly knows his cars. He spent considerable time showing us all the neat features of our new GS350. Overall a great buying experience.

January 31, 2013

Carey and Patti, what an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that John provided you with a welcoming and knowledgeable shopping experience. Lexus of Carlsbad?s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I?m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase, even after driving such a far distance to do so. Don?t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Regards, Gene Manganiello- General Manager general_mgr@lexuscarlsbad.com

LEXUS ES300 2002

by from Southwest Kern |

It was 10 years ago and she still runs as good as the day I drove her off the lot. We must have went to every dealership in the Los Angeles/San Diego area that day, but never found anything we liked or that was within our set price range until we stopped here. From the get go they were friendly and helpful. Excellent customer service, knowledgeable, courteous and very good prices. You will leave there with the car you want and not feeling pressured into buying. They took all the time in the world even though it was closing and not once did they make us feel hurried. If you don't want a car that's always being sent to the mechanic, then buy a Lexus. I've driven just about all the equal luxury sedans out there and there's nothing that even comes close to the way they handle and the comfort you feel when you're sitting in one. Think about it, heaven forbid, but if you had a head on accident, would you want to be in a weetle car or a LEXUS?!? We have a Tundra, too and you can't beat the overall safety and reliability the brand embodies. Love it! I'm about ready to trade her in, I'll come back and let you know how that experience went.

April 20, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear you still love your Lexus! At Lexus Carlsbad we value our customers and we work hard to ensure their needs are met. We are looking forward to working with you in the future. Also, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we have specials exclusively for our followers. Regards, Gene Manganiello- General Manager general_mgr@lexuscarlsbad.com

Who knew buying a car could be a great experience

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

After a terrible experience at Lexus in Mission Viejo, I sent an email out to a number of dealerships in the area. The response from Gary Kiner at Lexus of Carlsbad stood out from all the others. He gave me a quote on an RX350 immediately without the games that the other dealers played in their emails. I went down for a test drive, and he was honest, and really helped me decide what was important. I was originally looking at an AWD, which was a bit more expensive than a FWD, and he actually helped me with determining that it wasn't necessary given my needs. After that, he suggested that I take some time to figure out what was important, and then let him know and he would find it. He delivered on that promise, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase, or car buying experience. As a single woman, I've had frustrating experiences buying cars in the past, but this was what car buying should be--an honest and fun experience. Since I bought the car, Gary has contacted me a number of times to make sure I'm happy with the car, and to see if I have any questions. I'll be buying my next car from Lexus Carlsbad in the years to come.