Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 877-541-8865
Used 866-233-0939
Service 866-763-5144

"The Relaxed Friendly Place"

FANTASTIC SERVICE AT TOYOTA OF CARLSBAD

by from Oceanside, Ca |

Yes Toyota of Carlsbad is the relax friendly place just like you jear on the Radio. We have two Toyota's and a Lexus that we bring to them on a regular basis. They treat you like Royalty and always with a smile. We have been going to them for over 20 years and we even brings my son"s car to them from LA because of their fantastic service. We also find that theikr prices are very fair for the excellent work they do. Also our service reps always are helpful giving any discounts that apply on our visits. Most of tyhe time I wait for my car in their beautiful longe and enjoy a Starbucks Cofee and a pastry which nis supplied by Toyota of Carlsbad at no charge, along with a copy of the local newspaper. Or just bring you I Pad or laptop for they also have free Wfi. Finally when my car is going to be tied up for several hours, they also have a shuttle service and their drivers are very friendly as well. No I don't work for them or have stock in Toyota. Just so happy to find a place that put's my mind at ease with the repairs of all our vehicles which is very important to me.

Toyota Carlsbad responded to this review

May 23, 2013

Hi Richard! Thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager 760-496-3795 vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com

Excellent experience

by from San Diego, CA |

This is an excellent dealership. We were looking for a Camry in a particular color and were happy to see it listed in their online inventory. Duff Joy was very helpful on the phone -- he got back to us with a great price within ten minutes or so, and when we arrived at the dealership a bit later, he already had the car out front so that we could take it for a test drive. Once we'd confirmed that we were happy with the car, Duff moved the process along very quickly, which we really appreciated. Duff and his colleagues got us out of there, with the car, within 1 - 1 1/2 hour. Very impressive.

Toyota Carlsbad responded to this review

December 27, 2012

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new Camry! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Toyota Carlsbad, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our passionate devotion to going the extra mile to please our guests. I?m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers! Jenipher Tucker Customer Relations Manager jtucker@toyotacarlsbad.com

Perfect experience..!

by from San Jose, Costa Rica |

Great attention. Fast answers for any email/calls I did. I recommend this dealer for your car purchase experience. Great service. It was the perfect experience.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of this buy

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Alex Nagdi was a pro-sale man and did an outstanding job to earn my business. I would highly recommend Alex and Carlsbad Toyota for a car search!