Toyota Carlsbad

5424 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 877-541-8865
Used 866-233-0939
Service 866-763-5144

"The Relaxed Friendly Place"

FANTASTIC SERVICE AT TOYOTA OF CARLSBAD

by from Oceanside, Ca |

Yes Toyota of Carlsbad is the relax friendly place just like you jear on the Radio. We have two Toyota's and a Lexus that we bring to them on a regular basis. They treat you like Royalty and always with a smile. We have been going to them for over 20 years and we even brings my son"s car to them from LA because of their fantastic service. We also find that theikr prices are very fair for the excellent work they do. Also our service reps always are helpful giving any discounts that apply on our visits. Most of tyhe time I wait for my car in their beautiful longe and enjoy a Starbucks Cofee and a pastry which nis supplied by Toyota of Carlsbad at no charge, along with a copy of the local newspaper. Or just bring you I Pad or laptop for they also have free Wfi. Finally when my car is going to be tied up for several hours, they also have a shuttle service and their drivers are very friendly as well. No I don't work for them or have stock in Toyota. Just so happy to find a place that put's my mind at ease with the repairs of all our vehicles which is very important to me.

May 23, 2013

Hi Richard! Thank you for trusting us with your family vehicles! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit! Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager 760-496-3795 vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com

Best ever Dealership I have dealt with in my life!

by from Valley Center CA |

I will forever be grateful to everyone we dealt with at Toyota of Carlsbad for their compassion and doing the unthinkable to help my son and my family when we were in a very unfortunate situation. I would actually call their actions unheard-of or a down right miracle. My son totaled his car on January 24, 2014. Fortunately everyone but 1 person was wearing their seat belt, no alcohol or drugs were involved and the person without a seat belt just got a cut to the top of her head. His Corolla that was lost was not paid for so he had less funding to purchase a car than one would hope. We all felt under pressure to find a replacement as my husband works full time. I have a business I run and my son is a reserve for the military, works full time and is a student. Out of desperation he saw a car advertised by Toyota of Carlsbad that just about fit his budget. He and I looked at the car, bought the car and brought it home. After lots of tears and emotions we concluded we just couldn't keep the car. We purchased an extended warranty, which put him in the position of having to borrow money from his dad and me. Well, I made the dreaded phone call to Toyota of Carlsbad. I left a message for the manager and after several hours of not hearing back, I called the used car sales manager. I explained the situation as best I could and tried my best not to get emotional. He said he would get back with me and shortly thereafter I received a call from the Manager, who I believe was on his way home. I explained our situation and what we had been through and was told they would get back to me. Almost immediately, the used car manager called me and asked me if I could get the car back that night. I said absolutely and we drove back to the dealership. I sat in the waiting room going through the paperwork we had signed and started adding up the fees I would owe for re-stocking and generally taking up hours of their time during the purchase. We were then called to the finance person's office. THEY TOOK THE CAR BACK AND DIDN'T CHARGE US 1 CENT!!!!! I have never in my life heard of this happening before. They were so kind and opened their hearts to our situation and helped us out like I have never been helped before. I had never dealt with Toyota of Carlsbad before but all I can say to anyone out there is they are the most honest, compassionate and the most caring Dealership anywhere!!!! I would highly recommend them to anybody and will forever be grateful for their kindness when it was needed the most!!! You cannot go wrong by purchasing a vehicle from them! TOYOTA OF CARLSBAD YOU OUTSHINE THEM ALL!!!!!! Thank you!

Beware!

by from California |

No Loaner Cars No Free Shuttle No Free Car Wash No Free Cookies, Only to Purchase No Warranty Work Yes to Sell You Overpriced Services and Products Yes to a Terrible Experience Waste of Time Go Elsewhere !!!!

October 31, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Cars.com. I would like to personally see to it that your concerns are addressed. Would you mind giving me a call at your earliest convenience? I am looking forward to hearing from you and making amends. All the best, Vanessa Clark Customer Relations Manager Vclark@toyotacarlsbad.com 760-918-3795

Excellent experience

by from San Diego, CA |

This is an excellent dealership. We were looking for a Camry in a particular color and were happy to see it listed in their online inventory. Duff Joy was very helpful on the phone -- he got back to us with a great price within ten minutes or so, and when we arrived at the dealership a bit later, he already had the car out front so that we could take it for a test drive. Once we'd confirmed that we were happy with the car, Duff moved the process along very quickly, which we really appreciated. Duff and his colleagues got us out of there, with the car, within 1 - 1 1/2 hour. Very impressive.

December 27, 2012

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new Camry! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Toyota Carlsbad, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our passionate devotion to going the extra mile to please our guests. I?m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers! Jenipher Tucker Customer Relations Manager jtucker@toyotacarlsbad.com

Perfect experience..!

by from San Jose, Costa Rica |

Great attention. Fast answers for any email/calls I did. I recommend this dealer for your car purchase experience. Great service. It was the perfect experience.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of this buy

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Alex Nagdi was a pro-sale man and did an outstanding job to earn my business. I would highly recommend Alex and Carlsbad Toyota for a car search!