Toyota of El Cajon

965 Arnele Ave, El Cajon, CA 92020

Honest car dealer. Exemplery sevice.

by from El Dorado Hills, CA |

Questions: What makes a business great? Answer: It is the ability to rectify a mistake and going the extra mile to accomplish this goal. It is the fortitude and culture of a business to defend its good reputation by providing exemplary service to its customers. This is why I feel Toyota of El Cajon is a great business. They turned an unhappy customer into a loyal customer for life. For a car dealership, it is truly an extraordinary feat and high standard of ethics. Initially, Toyota of El Cajon made certain statement regarding payment. However, due to low credit score, Toyota Finance charged a higher interest thereby causing the agreed upon payment to go up. Once, the owner of this family owned dealership, Gary Kaminsky became aware of this issue, he immediately took action. Gary, in fact, used his influence and persistence to get Toyota Finance to reverse their decision regarding the rate tier. Gary?s staff and managers work relentlessly with Toyota to resolve this issue. Sales manager, Paul Sphabixay, went above and beyond the call of duty to tenaciously remain involved until the matter was fully resolved. Ross, the sales person was a perfect gentleman and acted as such throughout the transaction. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by the dealer?s steadfastness in making this car buying experience a perfect transaction. I would recommend this family owned dealership to my friends and family for a straightforward car buying experience. Off course, I shall return to this dealership whenever I need a new car.

Shawn pasha was wonderful

by from Elcajon |

Shawn pasha is the best customer service provider in Toyota of El Cajon. I really liked working with him he is nice guy I really appreciate the experience working with him.

Awesome experience. Love my Prius C

by from San Diego, Ca |

The salesman was very knowledgeable of all the accessories of the Prius C. Tẹdoro was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions regarding the buying process since was my first time buying a new car. I would totally ask for Tẹdoro again to help me buy a new car again. Thank you Tẹdoro and Toyota of El Cajon for my 2013 Prius C!!

Awesome Car Purchase Experience

by from Poway |

Do you want to have a awesome experience buying a car, head to Toyota of El Cajon! I was in the market this past week looking for a new car and after searching for awhile, I finally hit up this dealership. I have never had as a pleasant of an experience purchasing a new car as I did here! I came across these 2 Salesmen name Ryan 1 and Ryan 2, what terrific Salesmen and do they know their inventory!! I wasn't sure what my budget was going to buy me but I did clearly tell them what I wanted in my new vehicle and they listened. They showed me a couple of different cars and finally I saw the one for me, a 2014 Toyota Corolla Eco (Premium Package) lucky me! I woke up the following morning after my purchase and went out to check out my new car and could hardly believe it was actually mine. I almost thought I was dreaming or something! I know when I am ready to purchase my next car I hope you 2 guys are still working there because I would defiantly want to have the same experience again! Thank you 2 for an awesome experience!!!

wonderful place and good buying experience.

by from La Mesa, Calif |

My name is Julie Van Keuren, and I can highly recomend Toyota of El Cajon as the best dealer ship to buy aToyota from. My salesman is the best there is. I Have bought my last four trucks from him, his name is Ross Miran. I JUST bought a beautiful Tundra truck today. March 19 2013. Thank you Ross

Dishonest and deceiving!!!!

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Dishonest and deceiving!!!!!!!!! I give negative 10 stars! I bought a brand new Toyota Camry at this location and bought the extended warranty. I had some issues with my car around 50,000 miles and called multiple times each year to ask if I had the warranty because I was told by various employees at the dealership that I did not have a warranty but remembered purchasing it. I would continue to call several times each year and received the same response that I was not covered. I moved to many places in the past 6 years and my mother had some of my things at her house. She discovered my contract and receipt of purchase of my vehicle. I called the El Cajon Toyota dealership and told them I had found the paper and that I did have the warranty. The employee then said "oh yes you do have the warranty, but unfortunately it just expired a few months ago." After all these attempts to prove that I had the warranty the entire time it took me finding my paperwork to prove that they were lying. I filed a claim with the Toyota corporate office and then was directed to the so called customer relations specialist at Toyota of El Cajon. She was unprofessional, rude, and talked to me as if I were a child. They would not refund me the cost of the warranty or fix the current problems with my vehicle. Also they told me that the power steering hoses were not leaking and it was full. I told him that is because I filled it with steering fluid. I took my car to another Toyota service dealership a week before taking it to the El Cajon dealership and they told me that 3 power steering hoses needed to be replaced and they showed me the steering fluid that had leaked all over the hoses. Then the service advisor at the El Cajon dealership said "oh its leaking a little bit." Now I am forced to go through a long process in order to get my money back.

Sales and Service

by from La Mesa |

Toyota of El Cajon is hard to beat. I've bought a few new vehicles there. I have my 90 year old Mother's Avalon serviced there. I have my son's Prius serviced there. I highly recommend Toyota of El Cajon. They do a great job! If you need a new car see Larry Crespin over there. I give Toyota of El Cajon a 5 star rating and you will too after your visit!!

August 10, 2012

It is loyal customers such as yourself that help us maintain our commitment to our customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review about Toyota of El Cajon. The whole team will be delighted to know you enjoy your experiences here. Nothing makes me happier than knowing we have another satisfied customer. Please let us know if we can help in any way possible. We all look forward to seeing you soon! Kind Regards, Daniela Provenzano Guest Relations Manager

Perfect place to shop for a Awesome Car

by from El Cajon, Ca |

This place is just perfect. The wide selection of bran new cars, as well as used cars. It's not just a business, but a family. They atmosphere of the Toyota of El Cajon is just kind and genuine. There's always someone willing to help you. The waiting room rocks for not only the adults, but also the children. They have a little play area, lounge area, plenty of seats and computer area. They also have Hertz Rental, who are just as wonderful. Every time I come for service, I leave satisfied knowing that I've been taken care of. All and all, this place is thee place you would want to be to get a car.

August 10, 2012

Not only is this review amazing, but it reflects our commitment to customer service from all departments. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a tremendous account of your experiences with us!I know the whole team will be ecstatic to hear they made a lasting impression on you! Please, let us know if we can assist in any way possible. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon. All the Best, Daniela Provenzano Guest Relations Manager

GREAT!!!

by from El Cajon, CA |

I was very inpressed with the dealership when I purchased my previously owned 2012 Toyota Camry, with a little over 5,000 miles on it. I traded in a 2005 Ford Mustang, which I've had for 7 1/2 years and Toyota gave me a great trade in amount on my Mustang. I have had my car for a little over 2 months now and "love it." I am also impressed by the service department because when I bought my car, there was a small dent on the driver's side door and the service department had to keep my car overnight, gave me a rental at their expense and took away the dent so it never looked like it was ever there. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Toyota to my friends and family.

August 10, 2012

Nothing makes me happier than another very satisfied customer! I am so thrilled to hear that your experience here at Toyota of El Cajon was so wonderful! It is customers such as yourself that help us keep our commitment to customer service. Thank you for taking the time to write this tremendous review and for the recommendation. Please, let us know if we can assist you in any way, we are here to help! We look forward to seeing you soon! Sincerely, Daniela Provenzano Guest Relations Manager

Service with a smile.

by from San Diego, CA |

This dealership is well lit and clean. Staff are friendly and efficient. A free shuttle service is available for a 10 mile radius of the dealer. If you prefer to wait for your service/repair there are two large flat panel televisions to watch, free newspapers to read, free coffee or tea to drink, a candy and soda machine as well. I have always gotten the inside of my car back clean and if you request a courtesy exterior wash they do an excellent job making your car sparkle. Also, if you ask a question and they don't know the answer, they will find someone who does.

August 10, 2012

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful account of your time spent with us! I am beyond ecstatic to hear that your experience with us was so wonderful. If we can help you in any way possible please don't hesitate to ask! We hope to see you soon. All the Best, Daniela Provenzano Guest Relations Manager