Wilde East Towne Honda

5555 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, WI 53718

New 866-710-6696
Used 877-266-1792
Service 866-414-1362

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible!

Stranded in Wisconsin

by from Monticello, Arkansas |

I recently visited Wisconsin for the first time and chose to drive my own car rather than take some other mode of transportation. I own a 2004 Honda Civic and have never had any trouble with it over the last 10 years until I was on my way out of town and my Drive light started blinking. I was 2 hours into my trip already, and happened to be nearest the WETH dealer, so that's where I went after a few phone calls from family helping me find a place to go. The service department was very understanding since I was 2 hours away from my friends' apartment, and another 12 hours from home, by myself. Once they determined that I needed a sensor replaced (which later turned out to actually be a faulty transmission harness) and told me the part wouldn't be in until 4 or 5 days later. They welcomed me to hang out in the lobby until I could find a ride back to my friends in Wausau, and eventually, due to scheduling conflicts, I had to catch a bus on relatively short notice. The department manager and one of the service men helped me coordinate the trip, drove me across town to get my ticket, and back across town to catch the bus. I was so grateful to have had that kind of help when I was essentially stranded in an unfamiliar town. A few days later, I made it home safely thanks to their work on my car. I plan to buy the new HR-V or a CR-V in the near future, and since I will be back in Wisconsin a few times throughout the year, there is a very good chance that because of the amazing service department, I will stop by Wilde while I am shopping!

Don't buy a used anything other then a Honda here

by from Waunakee WI |

I purchased a VW and signed a 50/50 protection agreement. When I got it home and found the Bluetooth didn't work I was told by everyone in sales and service my 50/50 agreement would not be honored since the repair could not be made at their location and basically I was out of luck and would be responsible for the repair on a car that I bought 72 hours earlier. I was read the buyer beware lines from my paperwork. I was hoping that since it was advertised with a feature the dealership would do right by me but alas it was not meant to be. Long story short do not buy a brand that is not Honda from this dealership. If something is not right you are out of luck.

Wilde East Towne Honda responded to this review

July 15, 2015

We are sorry to hear you thought the vehicle came with the Bluetooth option installed. We reviewed our documentation for how the vehicle was advertised and noted that we did not advertise the vehicle with Bluetooth. We also reviewed the manufacturer specs and determined the VW CC Luxury does not come with Bluetooth standard, but as an option from the manufacturer. Since the vehicle was not equipped with the Bluetooth from the manufacturer, there was nothing we could do to change that. Some manufacturers put placeholders in vehicles in case an item will be installed - on this particular vehicle the Bluetooth was not installed. We do honor our 50/50 agreement for mechanical failures (engine, transmission, drivetrain etc.) as outlined in our 50/50 Coverage Agreement. Unfortunately, your vehicle was not equipped with Bluetooth and was not a repairable item.

Great buying experience!

by from Madison WI |

Would definitely recommend Wilde East Towne Honda in Madison WI! Just bought a 2015 Honda and had a great experience. No hassles, great selection of CRV's and very nice facility. Worked with Syed and his team, who answered all my questions, explained the vehicle thoroughly and has checked back with me several times since.

Good advice

by from Madison, WI |

I went for service on my 2002 Civic. Tony Hernandez gave me some great options. His advice saved me both time and money.

Excellent Service

by from Madison, WI |

I took my 2002 Honda Odyssey in to have a seat belt buckle replaced (under warranty) and asked if they could check my tires as they 'felt' low on air pressure. I drank a cup of coffee and watched a little of MSNBC and my service rep, Tony Hernandez came to me with the service bill and as always thoroughly reviewed it with me. My #1 reason for returning to Wilde Honda for service on my Odyssey is the knowledge and experience Tony provides me and my husband. We also appreciate the customer lounge areas and restroom which are comfortable and clean.

Great Experience!

by from Madison,WI |

We recently purchased a used Honda Odyssey from Wilde East Towne Honda and it was a great experience. We worked with Conor Kuhnau ? a great young man who made the whole experience painless and enjoyable. Conor was knowledgeable and committed to making sure that every detail of the sale met our approval. He was funny and easy to talk with and that made us comfortable. We never got any of the ?hard sell? attitude that has turned us off on car buying in the past . Conor was genuinely there to make sure we were satisfied and got the best deal possible. Kudos for Kuhnau!! We would highly recommend working with Conor to purchase your next vehicle!

Friendly, fair and efficient!

by from Madison, WI |

Great dealership service staff truly walk the walk when it comes to customer service. I've worked with several service advisors since having moved to the area and highly recommend their team.

Happy illinois Honda Owner

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I drove to East Towne while visiting my daughter as she was so enthusiastic about their service and integrity after she purchased a new CRV there. My CRV is a 2004 model and was in need of some service. I am from Illinois and had been to a couple of dealers for minor work before. The experiences weren't bad, just so-so. I felt the work that was now needed was important so I went for another estimate to East Towne. What a remarkable difference in professionalism and attitude. Val Rich was helpful, friendly and informative. My auto runs like a top now and I finally found a dealership that I trust. I will bring all of my maintenance, including oil changes, to East Towne and when I am ready for another Honda, I'll be purchasing there. I'd give them six stars if I could!

Update to March 27, 2015 Eric in Appleton

by from Appleton, WI |

This is an update to my March 27th post, "Could have had a 5 star rating, guess not". I can't seem to edit or attach anything to my previous review to keep it all together, but wanted to leave another comment. Once they were made aware of what happened, Wilde East Towne Honda has been very proactive in finding a solution and fixing the mistake. We had already purchased another vehicle from a dealer more local, but they still wanted to extend an opportunity to do something for us. In my opinion they were genuine and sincere in their efforts and very professional. I believe them when they told me that they were revisiting some training and communication protocols with the sales staff and management to avoid things like this in the future. Though we bought a van from elsewhere and there was no sale to be made, they were able to really help me out with a towing package and installation with original Honda parts. They had no obligation to help me, but they did. They admitted their mistake and did what they could to make it right. I have to say I made a mistake in my previous judgement of their operation. They went above and beyond what I think most dealerships would have done, especially considering we had already made another purchase. They were completely professional. The work was done quickly and their waiting area and facilities are top notch. If I could erase my last review at this point I would. It does say a lot about a business when they can admit a mistake and then fix it. I left today very satisfied despite our initial situation.

Amazing Service!

by from Madison, WI |

I was so impressed at the quality of service at this Honda dealership. I had Valerie Rich as my service advisor and she took such good care of me in a terrible time with my car. I came in crying because my car needed over $1300 worth of work done and she gave me a hug and said, "everything will be okay and we will help you out as much as we can." I will never go anywhere else after the kindness the entire staff at their service center provided me. Thank you!!

Service is top notch!

by from Madison, WI |

The service team at Wilde Honda does a great job of accommodating you when the time comes for repairs. Cheryl Romo is a very thorough Service Technician who goes above and beyond to ensure your experience is a positive one!