Wilde East Towne Honda

5555 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, WI 53718

New 866-710-6696
Used 877-266-1792
Service 866-414-1362

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible!

Bravo! Go to Wilde East Towne Honda

by from Madison, WI |

Wilde East Towne Honda is new to the Madison area but they are not new to the auto industry. I have been a long time Zimbrick customer simply because they were the only local Honda dealership around. They do a fine job but I never really left saying...wow what a great experience. I decided to check out Wilde East Towne Honda. Unsure if I wanted to buy or lease, I spoke to sales manager, Eric Henderson to get the ins and outs of both. For the first time ever, I didn't feel as though it was all about making money. Eric took the time to explain the true benefits of each and we moved forward with a couple leases. I really feel like they want your business and want you to leave with a positive experience. There was no pressure to make an immediate decision but I felt really comfortable moving forward with the deal. The vehicles have been great. Give them a shot! You will be glad you did.

Exhausted.....

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I walked into this dealership already knowing exactly what I wanted. I had looked online and knew they had what I was looking for. I bought a CR-V and am very happy with the product. It's a great SUV for the money and has all the features I was looking for . While I will may buy another Honda in the future, I'm doubt I will ever buy another from this dealership. I found their sales people to be incredibly manipulative and condescending. I'm not sure if every customer gets this treatment or if it had something to do with me being female but there were several times that I almost walked out in the middle of the deal to find the next nearest Honda dealer. I couldn't get a straight answer about anything and their tactics were very transparent. They did everything short of patting me on the head and calling me "sweetheart". After several hours of ongoing mind games, I was exhausted. I don't know how they do it full time...I'd sooner shoot myself.

Disappointed 2014 Honda Odessey Buyer

by from Madison,WI |

If you want buy a new car please please don't go to this dealer. Especially if you are a first time new car buyer. Better go to other Honda dealer except this even if stay at east side of the madison. Madison West side honda dealers will treat very very well when ever you go dealer even after your purachse. East Towne honda dealer Managers will not answer your questions/concerns/Clarifications once you completes your purchase. Be careful especially with the managers.

May 31, 2014

We are very concerned to hear about your experience with our staff. We look to build lifetime customers, which means taking care of our guests long after they have purchased from us. Not only that, but we also offer a monthly workshop for our new owners giving them the opportunity to learn more about our facility and get to meet our staff. Our General Manager even spends the entire evening hosting the event because a primary focus for him is the experience of our guests. We would very much like to investigate what transpired further. Please reach out to our customer relations manager, Chad Wojtysiak at 608-316-2308, to discuss this further.

by from SUN PRAIRIE WI |

WAS TREATED WELL AT THE DEALERSHIP AND THE SALES PERSON CRAIG FIETZER WAS VERY HELPFULL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE USED CARS.

My new Accord

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I am so glad Wilde is now here in Madison so I do not have to drive to Milwaukee. I picked up my new 2014 Honda Accord on Monday. This is the 4 vehicle I have purchased from Wilde and the 2nd car that Don has sold me. The customer service is great and the staff is super nice. The manager and assistant manager Eric and Phil are polite, funny, and friendly. Wilde has always been willing to work with me to get me what I want. I have gone to other dealerships in Madison and they have not been willing or able to work with what I was looking for. I recommend Wilde East Towne Honda to everyone I know. About a month ago I told Phil that my sister in law was looking for a new car and I took her in and she too had a great experience and left that same night with the car she wanted. I will for sure continue to work with Wilde.

Motivated buyer vs unmotivated seller

by from APO AP |

I was really interested in a vehicle and buying/shipping options from another state. However, I did not get much help and my questions were either ignored or avoided. I kept getting what seemed to be automated emails from the same rep telling me if I had any questions she would be happy to assist--but when I would ask I got no response. Very disappointed.

April 9, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear your experience was not to your expectations. We did look into your concerns and the correspondence and see where there could have been improvement on the responses with more detail. From the correspondence, and your address listed above, we noted you are in the military and stationed oversees. We try to be very military friendly, our general manager / owner served several years in the military and has two sons serving as well. We look forward to working to improve our processes to help the men and women serving in our armed forces secure a vehicle for when they return. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated to assist.

RE: Seemed good up front but after sale service la

by from Wisconsin |

As it seems I cannot edit my previous review, I am posting a second one to provide additional information. I have spoken with the staff at Wilde East Towne and once I clarified the information about my concerns they agreed to provide me with a satisfactory solution to the problem. This goes a long way to show that they are a group who cares about their customers and that they understand the importance of customer service.

April 9, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to clarify your concerns. We are glad we could help with a satisfactory solution. We hope you give us a chance to work with you again in the future. We are confident you will be pleased that you did!

In the Business of Making Dreams Happen

by from Minnesota |

Every time I walk by our window out to the front of the house with my beautiful Honda Pilot parked there I?m reminded of the terrific experience I had at Wilde East Towne Honda one week ago. I had my initial meeting with the Wilde family 10 years ago when I bought my first car ? they made the overwhelming experience of my first big ?adult? purchase a smooth and fun time. So when we were in the market to start looking for another vehicle, going to Wilde East Towne Honda was a decision made effortlessly. To start, the hubby has just returned to school after an outsourcing , so the need to purchase a car right now just wasn?t in the plans and yet our car just wasn?t making the cut anymore. We began by hitting up the comprehensive and clear website East Towne Honda has ? I couldn?t believe all the photos and information available on each vehicle. While we were researching online what vehicles were available and manageable for us, all the while my thoughts kept drifting to the unreachable Pilot. We picked a few vehicles and headed to Wilde for some test drives. We were lucky to be connected with Sean Bindley as our salesperson. He set up the vehicles we found online and listened to my thoughts and picked up on my comment that in a few years we?ll be back for my dream vehicle. While we were out test driving the first vehicle he was doing some research on his end to see if my dreams could come true. When we pulled up there was this beautiful black Honda Pilot sitting there. Awwww, lovely. Sean said just take it for a drive we?re working on some things on our end. So I, the hubby, and the girls hopped in the Pilot. Perfection. One main feature we needed was leg space in the back seat for my long legged daughter ? check. Everything else was just as I imagined it would be. But still, I knew this reality was a few years off. Dave and I were close to being there, but apprehensive with him being in school and some of our future unknown yet. So we got back to the dealership on cloud 9, but knew we still needed to take the next vehicle for a drive. In the meantime, the Used Car Manager, Peter, took the Toyota for a drive to look at what they could do in trade in value for us. Upon our return, Sean asked what our monthly payment needed to be and I felt comfortable enough to give him a hard time about the stereotypical question, but he had a point. Our choices were between a car with twice the miles and no warranty or the Honda Certified Pre-Owned that still carried two years of the warranty under it and using my own words, this would just be a car to get us through a couple of years and we?d be back. If he and his credit team as well as his trade in team could do some work, maybe, just maybe, I?d be able to drive off that lot with my dream vehicle. And so they did the work. Even while signing papers with Karen in credit to being given the blue Wilde East Towne Honda recyclable bag to clean out the Toyota to watching the crew do the final wipe down of the Honda to Sean handing me my keys ? it just didn?t seem real. I don?t believe I?d be looking out the window and seeing my little slice of heaven without the care of the folks there. If you are looking for a knowledgeable dealership from the top down concerned with the wellbeing of their customer base then look no further. Wilde East Towne Honda is in the business of making dreams happen.