El Cajon Ford

1595 E Main St, El Cajon, CA 92021

Used 619-579-1273

Talk to Savanna in Internet Sale's

by from San Diego, CA |

Last Christmas I was looking at buying the Ford Escape, after visiting other car dealerships around San Diego, I was left disappointed due to pushy car sales representatives. But all that changed when I called Savanna at El Cajon Internet sales, San Diego. She was extremely approachable, friendly and went above and beyond to get me the best deal and we negotiated a great price. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT A FORD, NO QUESTION I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND, DON'T BE PUT OFF BY THE FACT IT'S IN EL CAJON. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

Send in the clowns

by from San Diego, Ca |

Got an internet price from John or Jack Clark, whatever his name is. Got an internet price that seemed reasonable went to see him was handed over to another salesman who kept going back to some guy at the desk to answer questions. Got tired of the runaround and left. I want to talk to the guy making the deal. I have check in hand and want to talk to whoever can make decisions, never got there.

Dianalee and Dwight Holbrook

by from Lakeside CA |

We wish to thank John Clark for the understanding of our pedictament. We had bought a f250 2 months ago for 5th wheeling. well it didn't work out. He helped get rid of the 5th wheel and also take back the truck. we are very please with our new ford taurus and can't thank him enough. also thanks to Paul the general manager for picking up the 5th wheel so my husband (71; years old) didnt have to drive it again. wow what an experience. never again.; long story. but thanks to John Clark it is all a bad memory from now on. we love our ford taurus. thanks again John.

Shocked to be driving a brand new car..love it!

by from Temecula, CA |

I haven't thought about buying a brand new car in so many years. My mom and step-dad (Sylvia and Doc D'Amato) told me about this gentleman at El Cajon Ford....John Clark. I went to him with hopes of at least getting a newer used car, but John took over and did his job and went above and beyond his duties to get me a car within my budget. I am so grateful to John Clark, Danny, Stevo, Phyllis and Megan, there to make it happen for me. thank you to the best team ever at the El Cajon Ford dealership. You guys rock! Julia Kellogg

Absolute worst dealer experience in my lifetime!

by from San Diego CA |

These people called me 5 times just about an inquiry for a used car after I repeatedly told them I WOULD CALL THEM WHEN I WAS DONE WORKING. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DEALERSHIP.

New car lease through John Clark

by from El Cajon, CA |

From start to finish, John, the internet sales manager, was great to work with. No hassle, excellent response time, and no BS. We new what we wanted, and he made it happen. Even with our kids running around part of the time :-) The dealership itself is nothing special, if you're the type to care about appearances. Seeing that we didn't have to deal with any other salespeople, I had no issues with any part of the process, nor did we feel like we were being stalked or otherwise bothered. We got all info we needed quickly and clearly, and the last step of the process (actually signing through driving off the lot) was quick and painless. Recommended.

Experience at El Cajon Ford

by from Lakeside, Ca |

To whom it may concern My wife and I were there about a week ago and the experience was great. There was no pressure to buy, although we were looking, and the salesman, John Clark was terrific. He worked with us to get the best deal and vehicle to fit our needs. Finance dept was also friendly and efficient. Thank you everyone at El Cajon Ford for making it simple. Sincerely, Steven Carpenter

Great experience!

by from Alpine, CA |

Our car buying experience was easy, honest, and fun! Thanks to El Cajon Ford for giving us a GREAT deal and an awesome experience!

September 19, 2012

We are very glad you are happy. Thank you for the kind words. Welcome to the El Cajon Ford Family.

WE WILL BUY ALL OUR VEHICLES FROM EL CAJON FORD!

by from LAKESIDE, CA |

JOHN AND EVERYONE ELSE AT EL CAJON FORD ARE FRIENDLY, BUT NOT ARTIFICIAL AND DEFINITELY NOT PUSHY. WE KNEW WHAT WE WANTED, WE JUST NEEDED TO WORK OUT THE DETAILS AND PICK A CAR. WE ENDED UP HAVING TO ORDER IT FROM ANOTHER DEALERSHIP, BUT THEY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY. THEY WERE VERY CONSIDERATE OF OUR TIME LIMITS AND WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE THINGS WENT QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. JOHN TOOK THE TIME TO SHOW ME HOW TO USE ALL THE GADGETS AND GIZMOS AND WE FEEL WE GOT A VERY FAIR DEAL. JOHN, DON'T RETIRE EVER! WE ARE GOING TO BUY ALL OUR CARS THERE.

September 19, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review. We take pride in making our customers as happy as we can. John is a wonderful salesman and we are happy to have him. Welcome to the El Cajon Ford Family.

Lease a 2012 Focus

by from San Diego, CA |

We had a great experience with John Clark as our sales rep. He listened to what we wanted and what we could could afford and put us in a vehicle we could be happy with. You are lucky to have him on your staff.

September 12, 2012

Yes we are lucky to have John he is a great salesman. Thank you for the kind words. Welcome to our El Cajon Ford Family.