Encinitas Ford

1424 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024

New 888-805-5705 New888-805-5705
Used 888-691-2086 Used888-691-2086
Service 877-634-2672 Service 877-634-2672

"We Don't Sell... We Satisfy"

Customer for Life

by from Carlsbad |

We bought our first C-Max from Encinitas Ford two years ago and had so many problems with the SYNC system that we spent a long time battling with Ford corporate to have it replaced. Maddi spent hours and hours over the course six months working on getting our issue resolved. She went out of her way to make it right for us even though she had no responsibility in the matter. For that reason and that reason only we returned to Encinitas Ford to purchase our second Ford?a cherry red Escape. Maddi got us set up with the best salesperson and made sure that we were in and out in a little under two hours.

Red carpet treatment

by from Encinitas, CA |

Awesome experience. Dave was great in getting me into the car I wanted. I'd buy from him again for sure.

Kevin Sale Rocks!

by from Encinitas, CA |

I just ended a lease on a 2012 Ford Fiesta and Kevin helped me get into a new lease for a 2015 Fiesta. I had leased with him before and he was so easy to work with, friendly, and really made me feel like he was on my side and there to help me get the best deal on what I wanted. So, I returned to him again for my new lease and was even more pleased with him and his service this time around! He did an excellent job getting me exactly the car I was wanting and he was efficient and friendly. He went above and beyond providing great customer service and I would absolutely send my family and friends to him! Thank you so much Kevin for making my leasing experience so positive!! Also, Doug in Finance was awesome! Definitely helped to make the leasing deal a success! Thank you Doug!

Wonderful service

by from Oceanside, CA. |

Having gone to 5+ dealerships in the past 3 months and getting turned down or the run around each time, I was finally able to purchase a vehicle with Encinitas Ford. First and foremost our sales guy Kevin Sale was wonderful; he wasn't like most who will pressure you into buying a vehicle just so that he will make a sale. Kevin was more than willing to work with me and make sure that I was happy with my choice. All of the staff is very friendly and make you feel right at home. I would recommend any and everyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle to go to Encinitas Ford.

Great Customer Service

by from Encinitas |

I leased my new 2014 ford Escape Titanium from Andy Hutchinson and couldn't be happier. They have the best customer service. Andy was so kind and helpful finding me the perfect car for the best price. I highly recommend Encinitas Ford.

Great Service, Happy customer

by from San Diego, CA |

Hello, I just wanted to say how happy and pleased I was with Encinitas Ford and especially with the sales rep Andy Hutchinson. Andy was so kind and willing to help me find the car I wanted. He is very patient and understanding. Another shout out to Eric Laituri/Finance dept. Thank you all very much for making my dream come true. Sincerely, Maria Sardina

David Bechtel at Encinitas Ford is da man!!!

by from Encinitas |

I recently purchased an E350 van from Encinitas Ford and had the best experience I've ever had at a dealer. David Bechtel is a mellow, no pressure, kind of salesman. He was attentive to my needs in a van and helped me find the right vehicle. He answered all my calls promptly and the whole process from start to finish went smooth. Everyone at this dealer is very friendly and projects that cool Encinitas beach vibe. Don't go anywhere else folks. Dave at Encinitas Ford is the guy that can get you what you need.

Friendly Service Always

by from Carlsbad |

Maddi always makes you feel welcome when you go in for service. She always stops to ask about my grandkids and makes sure I'm well taken care of when I'm there. I used to go to the dealership in Carlsbad but I find it's well worth it to drive an extra ten minutes to bring my C-Max to people who treat me with respect and actually appreciate my business.

Encinitas Ford

by from San Diego |

Just picked up my custom order 2015 Mustang GT from Encinitas Ford and as always, this dealership is in a class above the rest. This is my 2nd new vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership and they have always put the customer first. Special thanks to James Goodjohn who managed my custom order perfectly, always kept me informed and delivered my brand new Pony just as I had requested. The paperwork process was a breeze, most of it I was able to do over the phone, and on the day I picked up the vehicle, all I had to do was sign and I was on the road enjoying my new car. I would 100% recommend this dealership to all my friends. Thanks again to John and all the employees at Encinitas Ford that helped deliver my 2015 Mustang GT.

Thanks.

by from Cardiff |

It can be pretty hectic in the service drive but they actually take care of you after the sale. Thanks Rigo. Thanks Maddie.