1424 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024

New 888-805-5705
Used 888-691-2086
Service 877-634-2672

"We Don't Sell... We Satisfy"

Keep coming back because of the customer service

by from San Diego, CA |

I bought my truck here two years ago and still love it. I keep bringing it back for service even though I live 30 miles away in San Diego. I wouldn't trust any other service department with my truck ever. Rigo and Maddi D. always go out of their way to take great personal care of me and are honestly the two reasons I always go back.

April 29, 2014

Thank you 'Encinitas Ford Fan' for sharing your experience here with us. We know you have many choices for vehicle service especially when you live thirty miles away. We want to ensure that you have a great experience each and every time you trust us with your vehicle maintenance needs and that's why your feedback really matters to us. We'll be sure the owner, Mark Wheeler hears about your experience with Rigo and Maddi.

by from San Diego |

Just picked up my custom order 2015 Mustang GT from Encinitas Ford and as always, this dealership is in a class above the rest. This is my 2nd new vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership and they have always put the customer first. Special thanks to James Goodjohn who managed my custom order perfectly, always kept me informed and delivered my brand new Pony just as I had requested. The paperwork process was a breeze, most of it I was able to do over the phone, and on the day I picked up the vehicle, all I had to do was sign and I was on the road enjoying my new car. I would 100% recommend this dealership to all my friends. Thanks again to John and all the employees at Encinitas Ford that helped deliver my 2015 Mustang GT.

Thanks.

by from Cardiff |

It can be pretty hectic in the service drive but they actually take care of you after the sale. Thanks Rigo. Thanks Maddie.

Always Satisfied

by from Carlsbad |

I always come in for 'the works' package because it's a great deal for the money. Basically for the price of an oil change I get that plus a 32 point inspection - they top off all my fluids, rotate my tires, inspect my brakes and check my belts and hoses, then Maddie patiently helps me with updating my Sync and iPhone because I'm clueless and she gets me back on track everytime i go in.

Quick and Dependable

by from Encinitas, CA |

I live in the area and there are like a dozen fast lube places around but I don't go because Encinitas Ford actually does a 32 point inspection which includes a tire rotation for less than $30 when there's a rebate. Rigo and Maddie are the best so I always ask to see them.

Always Great

by from Carlsbad, CA |

I've been going here for years and my Service Adviser, Rigo Larios always takes wonderful care of me. And Ms. Maddie updates my Bluetooth and gets my phone reconnected whenever I'm in Service even though she doesn't do the technology anymore and always takes a few minutes to visit with me while I wait. They both treat me like family which is why I remain loyal and continue to go back.

Great Ford Service Department in San Diego

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Just got an oil change at Encinitas Ford and got in and out in no time. Plus they rotated my tires and did a brake inspection for free. These guys have always been my go-to for all my vehicle maintenance needs and their prices are very reasonable.

June 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, 'North County Local'. We appreciate you telling us how we're doing so we may continue to improve and exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you for your next oil change.

Always Friendly and Reliable

by from Solana Beach, CA |

My Service Advisor, Steve Coffman has consistently taken great car of me and my Ford Edge. I put a ton of miles on my car for work and can't be without my car for longer than a half a day. For those reasons, Steve has invested time into creating a great preventative maintenance that works around me and my busy schedule. He's kept me riding happy, kept my Edge healthy and has saved me time and money because he's catching anything before it become a serious or major repair. Because of Steve I wouldn't go anywhere else.

June 17, 2014

Thanks for the review Caroline! Hey we know what it's like when your vehicle is your office or your work demands that you keeping moving forward. We're more than glad to hear we've been able to keep you, 'riding happy'.

Consistently Outstanding Customer Service

by from San Diego, CA |

I just upgraded my cell phone this morning but couldn't get it to connect to my to sync system in my Ford Edge. I called to make an appointment with Maddie at Encinitas Ford but she got me all set up straight over the phone. Five minutes - done. I love my Edge and love Encinitas Ford.

April 29, 2014

Thank you JohnP for letting us know how we're doing here at Encinitas Ford. Your feedback really matters to all us because it's how we truly know how we're doing and where we need to get better. Glad to hear Maddi got you all SYNC'd up!

I DROVE 1000 MILES TO BUY AT ENCINITAS FORD !!

by from Sacramento, CA |

Not only did I find a great deal on a Ford Certified F-250, I found an outstanding Family owned Ford Dealership that reminds you what buying a vehicle should be all about.. I had been searching for a 2010 F-250 and found it at a rock bottom price at this dealer. I drove from Sacramento to Encinitas (almost 1000 miles R/T) to buy this truck. I only had the confidence to do this after speaking to David Duncan (salesman), and the rest of the team at this dealership, about every aspect of the deal (Truck condition, Carfax results, Warranty options, Financing alternatives). We were able to put a deal together over the phone, and when I arrived, I spent a minimum amount of time making the purchase (about 90 minutes). I drove down Firday night, and drove home in a brand new (to me) Certified Pre-Owned F-250 the next day, before Noon. And did I mention the outstanding price they gave me for my trade-in? Well, needless to say, I am happy all around with this deal and ENCINITAS FORD. I would recommend this place to EVERYONE. Period.

April 29, 2014

Hey Wilbur, I won't lie when I say this review nearly got Mark Wheeler teary with pride. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us and please accept a sincere thank you from your new family here at Encinitas Ford for placing your trust in us all the way from Sacramento. Congratulations on your CPO F-250. We know you'll love it for years to come!

Best Dealership in San Diego

by from San Diego |

First... the Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium is amazing! Second... when you finally figure out this is the coolest car out there AND gets the MPG that makes sense for San Diego make sure you go to Encinitas Ford. Their customer service is amazing. You actually get your own dedicated Sync Specialist that teaches you how to get the most of your new car. I got Maddi and she spent almost 2 hours with me going over every last detail of my car and how to use all the great technology with my phone. Hilariously fun and super informative.. she's got me set up to run down the super highway of life full speed ahead.